Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
۞ SAVIOR ۞
07-14-2011, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2011 07:54 AM by DaniEl.)
۞ SAVIOR ۞
Hi
Who is Savior really??
Soshiyant??
Mashih??
Jesus??
Mahdi??
and or...
Imam Mahdi??

The most important wrong of people of the world is deny The Truth when see it!>>
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2011, 08:17 PM
RE: Who is the Savior Really??
(07-14-2011 10:56 AM)DaniEl Wrote:  Hi
Who is Savior really??
Soshiyant??
Mashih??
Jesus??
Mahdi??
and or...
Imam Mahdi??

Prince Wrote: The Son of man.

The one who comes from above is above all. Whoever belongs to the world is earthly and speaks in a worldly way. But the one who comes from heaven . He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony. Whoever does accept his testimony certifies that God is trustworthy. For the one whom God sent speaks the words of God. His gift of the spirit is not rationed.The Father loves the Son and has given everything over to him.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever disobeys the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God remains upon him.

No one can see the reign of God without being born from above.
No one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit.
Flesh makes flesh ,spirit makes spirit.
Do not be amazed that I told you, You must be born from above.
The wind blows where it wills, and you can hear the sound it makes, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes; so it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.
Truly I say to you, we speak of what we know and we testify to what we have seen, but you people do not accept our testimony.

No one has gone up to heaven except the one who has come down from heaven, the Son of Man.
And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must the Son of Man be lifted up,
so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him shall not perish but shall have eternal life.

I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me will never hunger, and whoever believes in me will never thirst.
Everything that the Lord gives me will come to me, and I will not reject anyone who comes to me,
because I came down from heaven to do the will of the One who sent me not my own. And this is the will of the One who sent me, that I should lose nothing of what he gave me, but that I should raise it on the last day.
For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in him possesses eternal life, and I shall raise him on the last day.
No one can come to me unless the Lord who sent me draws him, and I will raise him on the last day.
It is written in the prophets: They shall all be taught by God. Everyone who listens to my Father and learns from him comes to me.
Not that anyone has seen God only the one who is from God has seen the Lord.
Truly I say to you, whoever believes possesses eternal life.

I am the gate to heaven anyone who enters through me will be saved.

Those are the words of Jesus my brother and My father the Lord who sent me.
Find all posts by this user
07-14-2011, 10:24 PM
RE: Who is the Savior Really??
I'm the savior and so is my wife.

He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how. - Nietzsche
07-15-2011, 08:19 AM
RE: ۞ SAVIOR ۞
I am my savior, and you might be your savior, and he might be his savior, and she might be her savior, and so on and so on.

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
07-15-2011, 08:49 AM
(07-15-2011 08:19 AM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  I am my savior, and you might be your savior, and he might be his savior, and she might be her savior, and so on and so on.
Okay!
You are a good thinker really!
But he is universal Savior.
I ask a question for you:
I want be good, but my around are follower of Satan,
and i can't defence of me and another!!
So must be a universal savior in unknown time Praying

The most important wrong of people of the world is deny The Truth when see it!>>
07-15-2011, 09:01 PM
The son of man is the Messiah. I am son of man. If I am in you and my words become part of you you may ask what you will and it shall be done for you.The son of man eats and drinks and does what is right and just. The Lord God is just and He Loves just works.The works I do in my Fathers name bear witness for me.Seek the Lord and speak the truth.The truth is the word of the Lord. I am the way the truth and the life.I am the gate to heaven. Anyone who enters through me will be saved.
07-15-2011, 09:22 PM
(07-15-2011 09:01 PM)Prince Wrote:  The son of man is the Messiah. I am son of man.
The works I do in my Fathers name bear witness for me.

Prince is Jesus?

Quote:If I am in you
Anyone who enters through me

Thanks but I'm not interested. I like woman.

Absence of evidence is evidence of absence - Me
07-21-2011, 04:41 PM
Saviors are Imam Mahdi and Prophet Jesus and 313 helper of him

08-18-2011, 03:56 PM
What's the need of the Savior to return?
What's want the savior to us?
The Savior is await for return!
So we should be good and faithfully and already for return him!
Note:
* God wont torment for children of israel in Mesr(Egypt) until 400years.. But they did very pray for help from God.. Then God after 330years sent Prophet Musa for them! Means 70years for their prays!
* God said to Prophet Musa that 'come here "Sina Mount" at 30days for receive the holy Book(Torat), then God wont test "Bani Esra'il" (children of israel) for know believers and faithfuls from unbelievers.. So added 10days to the 30days! Then unbelievers has been appearance! And real faithfuls and believers has been known!
So,
We should be religius and hard to understand best truth, that God send the Savior to us.
Means we should try to being most believers for making 313helpers of the Savior.
And or make his helpers in our generations!
Imam Musa said:
"If there were 313helpers(real believer) for us, then the Savior will be return"

08-18-2011, 07:44 PM
(07-15-2011 09:22 PM)Huitaca Wrote:  
(07-15-2011 09:01 PM)Prince Wrote:  The son of man is the Messiah. I am son of man.
The works I do in my Fathers name bear witness for me.

Prince is Jesus?

Quote:If I am in you
Anyone who enters through me

Thanks but I'm not interested. I like woman.

Prince Wrote:

If you notice in the bible there is more than one son of man.Ezekiel was called son of man and so was Daniel.Jesus also referred to the son of man as "He" not as "I" which to some might show He was talking about other's, not so much himself.Here is what I'm talking about in this verse;BK Of JN:"For just as the Father has life in himself, so too has he given his Son the possession of life in himself.
And he gave him power to pass judgment, because he is the Son of Man.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Happenings signs of coming the savior! DaniEl 23 2,864 03-19-2013 01:44 PM
Last Post: Ali.Hepco
  Waiting for a Savior in other Religions Ya Mahdi313 1 652 10-29-2009 08:43 PM
Last Post: Azrael17

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)