Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15 = $
08-11-2009, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2009 10:52 PM by Raphael.)
15 = $
[Image: JesusIesusSalvatorZionPerfectionwit.jpg]

$ = Jesus Salvator?

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/08...lvator-15/

read it and comment...
try not to attack the messenger.
try... Tongue

discuss the particulars of the post or simply shut up and say nothing.
Ok GT?
Praying

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2009, 01:18 AM
RE: 15 = $
All right, on its merits.

First, I imagine every theist on this board will be up in arms that you're using the SS symbol to represent Jesus. Even I know that Jesus was about as far from German racial supremacy as you can get. And wasn't he part of some ethnic group? You know? Some ethnic group that got persecuted by the SS?

You show a common failing by people who don't know what they're talking about, that of not understanding language. You use English (or Latin, the base of the English alphabet) to represent words that are not English at all, like Zion. These are not universal archetypes, the Latin alphabet is a fairly recent invention as far as world languages go. Which only shows your Anglo-centric bias. You use symbolism willy-nilly with absolutely no cultural context tying them together. Cultural context is never even attempted (hence why you can claim that the SS is somehow connected to Jesus, Moses, Isis, and Osiris.)

I've got news for you. Hitler rejected the Thule society, and with it occultism. It's true that he was Catholic (and even if he personally did not care for the church he remained in it, and his troops were certainly Catholic,) but that's the only tenuous thread of connection you even have.

Your logic is faulty, your continual use of homophones in all your posts is simply childish, and your arguments don't hold water.

There we go, particulars discussed. I do appreciate that your icon is praying to me, though.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
08-12-2009, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 09:01 AM by Raphael.)
(08-12-2009 01:18 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  All right, on its merits.

First, I imagine every theist on this board will be up in arms that you're using the SS symbol to represent Jesus.

shhhh!!!
I can also link the severed worshiped HEAD of St. John the Baptist to the swastika...
http://www.religionforums.org/showthread...97#pid9297

GT tell the THEISTs to go visit SAN GIOVANNI LATERANO.
Tell em' Raphael the archangel sent EWE.
It is actually hierarchical to the VATICAN.
IT is known as the MOTHER CHURCH OF ALL CHRISTENDOM.
Did you know that?

And in it...we can find many swastikas......
ahhhhhhh MY favorite symbol, the swastika.

AND when was the cornerstone laid for Laterano?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/03...rnerstone/

The ignorance of the theist who has been mislead by the self-serving temple priest for 4000+ years is NOT my problem.
I am only the messenger who has been granted the vision to see the truth.
Only the paradoxical smart/stupid sheeple are standing in the way of the obvious.

Funny...when everybody told me to ignore the swastika and the pentagram, I shouted .... get the fook outta the way.....what are they hiding?
I asked myself a question after realizing how extensive the spread of the swastika was in the pre-literate epoch.
And often the question contains the answer.
I asked ...
WHY would a humanity that is TRULY searching for its roots, be so quick to ditch/bury the swastika because of the NAZI atrocities, when the evidence clearly showed that the swastika could be a missing link?
Ah of course.....because IT IS VEILING something.

The CRUCIFIX it can be proved easily has been FAR MORE insidiousness in its spread worldwide...WHY don't we bury this symbol that has been the author of inquisitions and holy-causes in the Americas and elsewhere?
How many innocent died because of the spread of jeSuS?
60 million in the Americas.
Swastika was abused by the Christian Catholic monster called Hilter.
But folks today still kiss the crucifix and fear the ancient swastika.
In an upside world filled with thousands of years of lies, it is obvious, WE GOT IT BACKWARDS FELLA.

[Image: Lama_Nazi_2-381x415.jpg]
Or maybe the Dalai Lama is a neo-NAZI like me eh?
Is that what you were thinking?
I am a neo-NAZI?
Hardly.
Angel

HERE is the history that the herd of EWE deny, because you have not done the homework, like I have.

Crucifix = symbol of oppression and death displaces the 10,000 year old swastika = good luck and vital energy as the CROSS of choice?
Sounds like a fishy story cast by the fisherman of the people called the Pope.
Good luck replaced by oppression....sounds like our collective HIS-story eh?

FACT: AFTER Constantine has his Chi Rho/Christ monogram vision at the Milvian Bridge, the pagan swastika was eventually ditched in favor of the Chi-Rho?
I know the pentagram = Golden Ratio embedded within it = phi and everything GOLDEN ...
What was the swastika veiling?

IT IS A FACT THAT THE SS = HOLY SPIRIT = ST. PETER AND ST. PAUL
do you dispute that?
IT IS A FACT THAT THE MOST COMMON CROSS CARRIED BY PAGANS/CHRISTIANS IN THE MEDITERRANEAN BASIN WHEN JESUS WAS supposedly WALKING ON WATER WAS THE SWASTIKA.
do you dispute that?
IT IS A FACT THAT THE SWASTIKA WAS ASSOCIATED BY THE ANCIENTS WITH JEHOVAH.
do you dispute that?
IT IS A FACT THAT THE MOST PEACEFUL 'religious' PEOPLE ON EARTH (THE JAINS) still revere the SWASTIKA as much as the Christians who love their CRUCIFIX...
IT IS A FACT THAT THE HINDU GOD GANESHA IS ASSOCIATED WITH TWO SYMBOLS:
OM/AUM = beginning
SWASTIKA = end

EXACTLY like the jesus archetype who is associated with the Alpha and the Omega.
Also Ganesha was the product of an immaculate conception.
Which archetypal god has an older history?
Jesus born around 2000 years ago or the Hindu elephant god Ganesha?

It is a fact that the SWASTIKA is found/etched on many Christian catacombs too!!!
Part of the truth you seek GT...has been veiled with a fella/an archetype called jeSuS.
OBVIOUS
to me...and other truth seekers.

[Image: SantaCantalinaMandala-1.jpg][Image: swastika-inverted.jpg]
I took this picture in PERU in 2006 in a Roman Catholic monastery.
It forms a big part of my truth journey.

BLACK CROSS
WHITE CIRCLE
RED BACKGROUND

Note the GOLD RING.
Note the four 8-pointed ROYAL STARS?
Gold Ring, Gold pointed hats and Gold Star of David = symbols for the 'jew'.
Note the TWO GREEN PILLARS in my image.
Middle ages GREEN = HOLY SPIRIT
I have spent over 2 years now......and I have failed to find a better match for the swastika than this symbol that is hundreds of years old.
Could you help me out GT?
Praise

People wonder where HITLER got his inspiration for the swastika eh?
HOW ABOUT R O M E and Roman heraldry?
What do EWE know about the Holy Roman Empire and its aspirations?

(08-12-2009 01:18 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Even I know that Jesus was about as far from German racial supremacy as you can get. And wasn't he part of some ethnic group? You know? Some ethnic group that got persecuted by the SS?

Hitler was a Roman Catholic Christian on a MISSION fella.
The Vatican NEVER ex-communicated Hitler and the NAZIs because why?

And then the Vatican (because is said NOTHING during the holycaust even started spreading a rumor that Hitler was out to destroy the Church...to distance themselves from their complicity.
(08-12-2009 01:18 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  You show a common failing by people who don't know what they're talking about, that of not understanding language. You use English (or Latin, the base of the English alphabet) to represent words that are not English at all, like Zion. These are not universal archetypes, the Latin alphabet is a fairly recent invention as far as world languages go. Which only shows your Anglo-centric bias. You use symbolism willy-nilly with absolutely no cultural context tying them together. Cultural context is never even attempted (hence why you can claim that the SS is somehow connected to Jesus, Moses, Isis, and Osiris.)

what crap you speak again.
study the RUNES...a proto-SEMITIC script.

earliest etching by a human found in a cave from about 100,000 years ago is a zig zag.
For the longest time Z and S were 'confused' with each other in early language developement.

As an archetype this fits nicely with DNA.
We have Z and S helices.
Get lost....and stay lost, because it is obvious EWE are NOT seeking TRUTH.
EWE only look for reasons to prop up your miserable belief system that is lacking some vital pieces of history, NOT HIS-story.

(08-12-2009 01:18 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  I've got news for you. Hitler rejected the Thule society, and with it occultism. It's true that he was Catholic (and even if he personally did not care for the church he remained in it, and his troops were certainly Catholic,) but that's the only tenuous thread of connection you even have.

The only tenuous connection?
That the NAZIS were Catholic Christians responsible for the HOLYCAUSE?
too funny...shall we talk about that [censored] Mussolini too?

Hitler didn't need Thule, he also rejected the Freemasons and targeted the AshkeNAZI jew.
WHY?
Because all of the above 'recognize and live by the archetype'.
Again you didn't really deal with the post.

Like $ = jeSuS salvator

By the way.
The purpose of this forum 'NUMBERS' is not to try to reject or oppose everything I post.......but to add to the knowledge of certain numbers and their apparent role in the narrative.

The bible lists numbers everywhere.
TRUE?
But the bible does not tell folks how to interpret those numbers.
Does it?
Were they meant to be taken literally or figuratively.
How old was Noah?

Hence 2000 years of BS.

BTW my wordblog specializes in the swastika.
get lost....
ewe are way way way over your head.

namaste
08-17-2009, 07:08 PM
(08-12-2009 08:25 AM)Raphael Wrote:  Also Ganesha was the product of an immaculate conception.
Which archetypal god has an older history?
Jesus born around 2000 years ago or the Hindu elephant god Ganesha?

Jesus is older.

'Ganesha appeared in his classic form as a clearly-recognizable deity with well-defined iconographic attributes in the early 4th to 5th centuries.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesh#Rise_to_prominence
08-18-2009, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2009 10:29 AM by Raphael.)
(08-17-2009 07:08 PM)Zagreus Wrote:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesh#Rise_to_prominence

Quote:Krishan is one of the academics who accepts this view, stating flatly of Ganesha, "He is a non-vedic god. His origin is to be traced to the four Vināyakas, evil spirits, of the Mānavagŗhyasūtra (7th–4th century BCE) who cause various types of evil and suffering".[153] Depictions of elephant-headed human figures, which some identify with Ganesha, appear in Indian art and coinage as early as the 2nd century.[154] The elephant-headed Ganesha as lord of the Ganas was known to the people of Sri Lanka in the early pre-Christian era.[33]

you should read the entire link you posted before jumping to conclusions.
again when it comes to history, HIS-story or even a HER-story there always seems to be a dispute...

Eastern scholars say before Christ...
Western scholars say after Christ...

so what is your point...
that self-serving narratives make stuff up?

namaste

08-18-2009, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2009 08:33 PM by Zagreus.)
Right, server has gone down twice now when I've tried to answer you Raphael, so I'll do this in short bursts and hopefully get it all out!

I did read the whole link, and I quoted that it was Ganesh in his 'classic' form that was not as old as Jesus. No god has a 'start date', when someone said "today I'll create X, 200BC". All gods take on aspects of older forms:
'The earliest literary references to Ganapati as the Lord of the ganas are in connection with deities other than himself. Brihaspati is addressed as ganaanaam tvaa ganapatim havaamahe (Rig Veda). However, as in several other cases, the description is transferred to Indra on another occasion when he is also addressed as Ganapati.
In later literature, the ganas are short, hardy spirits, a sort of Yaksha, and the Lord of the Ganas could mean the lord of the hosts of spirits, many malevolent. As their Lord, he kept them in check, a quality that was to be integrated into a later form of Ganesha, Vighneshwara, the Lord of obstacles, preventing malevolent spirits from harming one's efforts.
It is unlikely that the Ganapati of the Rig Veda was the elephant-headed god. Firstly, there is no reference in the Rig Veda to the elephant, which is too large an animal to miss. Secondly, Brihaspati and Indra are referred to as Ganapati in the sense of "Lord of the Ganas".' *

* Pg 31, 'Ganesha. The Auspicious... The Beginning', by Shakunthala Jagannathan & Nanditha Krishna. (Vakils, Feffer & Simons Ltd.)
Indeed, if we're meaning age of ancient aspects of these gods, then, as we all know, we could bring in Dionysus and Osiris as dying and reborn gods.

My point? Raphael, I find some of your posts interesting. I felt this one could be a point where I join in the conversation, and I might bring something to your ideas and we could learn from one another. You mentioned Ganesh, which is a god I'm interested in. You mention swastikas... well, this is my forearm:

[Image: 6293_123844717526_600522526_3515095_3987487_n.jpg]

I'm hardly messing about here.

You come across very arrogant, and certainly hostile to anyone who dares question you. You mentioned Crowley; if he had spoken to people the way you write on here, his work would not be in print. Is this your private ranting ground, or are you trying to discuss your ideas?
In fact, if you're trying to teach people, then I'd have to say that your style is like going into a field of sheep and going "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,​ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........​....MINT SAUCE...................................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGG​GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!

You're clearly not stupid, and have some very interesting ideas, but you could communicate them better. Just my opinion.
08-18-2009, 08:47 PM
I'm actually not a big fan of Crowley. He often did speak as Raphael did, though Raphael has nowhere near Crowley's training, background, or intellect. He made enemies wherever he went, insulted everyone, pretended he was more intelligent than the masses (which in Crowley's case may have legitimately been true, but in Raphael's case certainly is not,) and most likely would have been ignored and scorned if he had not caused controversy by writing about sex magick all the time and being a shameless self-promoter with a flair for the theatrical.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
08-18-2009, 09:57 PM
I'm going to have to disagree, GT; I quite like Crowley's writing. I agree he doesn't write at all like Raphael, but a lot of AC's writings were meant as humour, but were not taken as such. The chapter in Magick and Theory and Practice on killing infants illustrates as much.

However, I don't wish to attack Raphael here. I want to make my own conclusions on the validity of his ideas, and you and I, GT, will get into something quite interesting soon in the thread where we are already talking. Can we leave this here? We'll continue our conversation on mysticism in the other thread, but I want to hear Raph's responce to my post, which to be honest I thought about editing. I'd love to hear your views on this too, but I don't want Raph to get defensive; the last part of my post was a little unnecessary.

Raphael - in seriousness - would you be willing to start posting your ideas in more managable and sizable sections?

Golden ratio is important because...
1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, is important because...

Yes, or no?
08-18-2009, 10:40 PM
Huh. I'd always heard the human sacrifice bits were metaphors for sexual acts.

I'd be glad to discuss mysticism with you on the other boards. I'll leave you to listening to rants about numbers from someone who doesn't understand numbers.

08-24-2009, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2009 10:03 AM by Raphael.)
(08-18-2009 07:50 PM)Zagreus Wrote:  It is unlikely that the Ganapati of the Rig Veda was the elephant-headed god. Firstly, there is no reference in the Rig Veda to the elephant, which is too large an animal to miss.

Zagreus for every reference you can find supporting your view of history...whether it is eastern or western history, I can find another 'expert/scholar' that disagrees or offers something new for the reader to digest or assimilate into their own personal 'cosmology'...
But do we need to become an expert in all the belief systems?

That is NOT the point of a NUMBERS forum, to become experts in ALL the detail.
It is to provide links and shortcuts between beliefs, dispensing with the self-serving rhetoric that accompanies the literal messages.

You are focusing on and are attempting to waste my time discussing the details you have chosen to focus on.
It does NOT become my problem unless I continue to do the dance of the ignorant fool.
It is the dance you have chosen to participate in.
Maybe you should find yourself another dance partner on this forum?
We shall see.

I prefer the Whirling Dervish?
Are you familiar with the dance of the mystic?

wikipedia Wrote:Ganesha has been represented with the head of an elephant since the early stages of his appearance in Indian art.[42] Puranic myths provide many explanations for how he got his elephant head.[43] One of his popular forms, Heramba-Ganapati, has five elephant heads, and other less-common variations in the number of heads are known.[44] While some texts say that Ganesha was born with an elephant head, in most stories he acquires the head later.[45] The most recurrent motif in these stories is that Ganesha was born with a human head and body and that Shiva beheaded him when Ganesha came between Shiva and Parvati. Shiva then replaced Ganesha's original head with that of an elephant.[46] Details of the battle and where the replacement head came from vary according to different sources.[47] In another story, when Ganesha was born, his mother, Parvati, showed off her new baby to the other gods. Unfortunately, the god Shani (Saturn), who is said to have the evil eye, looked at him, causing the baby's head to be burned to ashes. The god Vishnu came to the rescue and replaced the missing head with that of an elephant.[48] Another story says that Ganesha was created directly by Shiva's laughter. Because Shiva considered Ganesha too alluring, he gave him the head of an elephant and a protruding belly.[49]

Ganesha's earliest name was Ekadanta (One Tusk), referring to his single whole tusk, the other having been broken off.[50] Some of the earliest images of Ganesha show him holding his broken tusk.[51] The importance of this distinctive feature is reflected in the Mudgala Purana, which states that the name of Ganesha's second incarnation is Ekadanta.

I take note of names like Ekadanta.
Your esoteric homework assigned:
Find out the many esoteric meanings for the word 'KA'.
Is KA a clue?
Like Om or Aum?
Would ORAL traditions that had SOUNDS central, be important in laying the foundation for what was finally recorded or written down, within the many narratives, not just the Bible?
YES of course.

SOUNDs are ONE of the keys of life.
Does SOUND play a role in how LIGHT takes form?
Is that why today 440 hertz is the international standard for the note 'A' = 440 hertz, a standard BTW that the NAZI propaganda minister Joseph Goebells also recommended be implemented in 1939.
440 hertz = 'A' was later adopted in 1956.
(08-18-2009 07:50 PM)Zagreus Wrote:  My point? Raphael, I find some of your posts interesting. I felt this one could be a point where I join in the conversation, and I might bring something to your ideas and we could learn from one another. You mentioned Ganesh, which is a god I'm interested in. You mention swastikas... well, this is my forearm:

[Image: 6293_123844717526_600522526_3515095_3987487_n.jpg]

I'm hardly messing about here.

You come across very arrogant, and certainly hostile to anyone who dares question you.

I like to think what you perceive as arrogance and hostility is based more on something I like to call contempt for the herd.
Crowley, Gurdjieff and me all share that trait.
And it comes as no surprise why, from MY PERSPECTIVE.
It is clear why I feel contempt, from MY PERSPECTIVE.
EWE are certainly entitled to their perspective that sees me as arrogant and hostile.
The equation seems to be balanced.
Those I see and feel CONTEMPT for, see me as arrogant and hostile.
Makes sense to me.

And much of my contempt is based on the fact that many sheeple and seegullibles are incredibly ignorant of the esoteric and thus sadly/usually default to their best of their abilities in discussing something new and unfamiliar to them, that appears to be attacking their own belief system, that they have invested in.

And the strategy used most often to debate with me is ... attack the messenger, prove he is incomplete, thus his message must be too.
Flawed logic, again.
That is NOT how a search for the TRUTH operates.

And on many forums, other folks are usually the FIRST to attack me and my beliefs.
This forum is NO DIFFERENT.
I can prove the above statement.
The truth, time/date of first post, has been logged.
Want to see the first responses to the first posts by me on this forum?

How easy it is to flush out the ignorant with NEW OLD IDEAS?

I stated in the opening post to this thread that we try to focus on the message AND not the messenger.
However here we are discussing Aleister Crowley vs. Raphael...

Again, this supports my overall experience on the internet forum.

In the above references to Ganesha it becomes clear we should focus more on the archetypal symbolism embedded within the 'narrative' called Ganesha, than who came first...the western poster poser boy called Jesus or Ganesha?

Is that what this thread is about now, who came first Jesus or Ganesha?
Why is the story of Jesus of which there is NO physical proof, be used as the standard for a contrived time line?
Why does Jesus = the last 2000 years?
SOUNDs like a cycle of time to me......?
Wink
i.e.
wikipedia Wrote:Ganesha has been represented with the head of an elephant since the early stages of his appearance in Indian art.[42] Puranic myths provide many explanations for how he got his elephant head.[43] One of his popular forms, Heramba-Ganapati, has five elephant heads, and other less-common variations in the number of heads are known.[44] While some texts say that Ganesha was born with an elephant head, in most stories he acquires the head later.[45] The most recurrent motif in these stories is that Ganesha was born with a human head and body and that Shiva beheaded him when Ganesha came between Shiva and Parvati. Shiva then replaced Ganesha's original head with that of an elephant.[46] Details of the battle and where the replacement head came from vary according to different sources.[47] In another story, when Ganesha was born, his mother, Parvati, showed off her new baby to the other gods. Unfortunately, the god Shani (Saturn), who is said to have the evil eye, looked at him, causing the baby's head to be burned to ashes. The god Vishnu came to the rescue and replaced the missing head with that of an elephant.[48] Another story says that Ganesha was created directly by Shiva's laughter. Because Shiva considered Ganesha too alluring, he gave him the head of an elephant and a protruding belly.
Ganesha's earliest name was Ekadanta (One Tusk), referring to his single whole tusk, the other having been broken off.[50] Some of the earliest images of Ganesha show him holding his broken tusk.[51] The importance of this distinctive feature is reflected in the Mudgala Purana, which states that the name of Ganesha's second incarnation is Ekadanta.[52] Ganesha's protruding belly appears as a distinctive attribute in his earliest statuary, which dates to the Gupta period (fourth to sixth centuries).[53] This feature is so important that, according to the Mudgala Purana, two different incarnations of Ganesha use names based on it: Lambodara (Pot Belly, or, literally, Hanging Belly) and Mahodara (Great Belly).[54] Both names are Sanskrit compounds describing his belly (Sanskrit: udara).[55] The Brahmanda Purana says that Ganesha has the name Lambodara because all the universes (i.e., cosmic eggs; IAST: brahmāṇḍas) of the past, present, and future are present in him.[56] The number of Ganesha's arms varies; his best-known forms have between two and sixteen arms.[57] Many depictions of Ganesha feature four arms, which is mentioned in Puranic sources and codified as a standard form in some iconographic texts.[58] His earliest images had two arms.[59] Forms with 14 and 20 arms appeared in central India during the 9th and 10th centuries.[60] The serpent is a common feature in Ganesha iconography and appears in many forms.[61] According to the Ganesha Purana, Ganesha wrapped the serpent Vāsuki around his neck.[62] Other depictions of snakes include use as a sacred thread (IAST: yajñyopavīta)[63] wrapped around the stomach as a belt, held in a hand, coiled at the ankles, or as a throne. Upon Ganesha's forehead there may be a third eye or the Shaivite sectarian mark (Sanskrit: tilaka), which consists of three horizontal lines.[64] The Ganesha Purana prescribes a tilaka mark as well as a crescent moon on the forehead.[65] A distinct form of Ganesha called Bhalachandra (IAST: bhālacandra; "Moon on the Forehead") includes that iconographic element. Specific colors are associated with certain forms.[66] Many examples of color associations with specific meditation forms are prescribed in the Sritattvanidhi, a treatise on Hindu iconography. For example, white is associated with his representations as Heramba-Ganapati and Rina-Mochana-Ganapati (Ganapati Who Releases from Bondage).[67] Ekadanta-Ganapati is visualized as blue during meditation on that form.

Ganesha is identified with the Hindu mantra Aum (ॐ, also called Om). The term oṃkārasvarūpa (Aum is his form), when identified with Ganesha, refers to the notion that he personifies the primal sound.[92] The Ganapati Atharvashirsa attests to this association. Chinmayananda translates the relevant passage as follows:

READ MORE OF what I have highlighted in THE RED ABOVE>>>>

(08-18-2009 07:50 PM)Zagreus Wrote:  You mentioned Crowley; if he had spoken to people the way you write on here, his work would not be in print. Is this your private ranting ground, or are you trying to discuss your ideas?

DUH...
I am trying to discuss brand new old ideas with contemptuous rascals like yourself.

My private RANTING ground?
Stop with the cheap shots, please try to walk a mile in my shoes/sandals >> Praise
Are you suggesting I am the only one who uses forums to dispense his 'unpopular' ideas?
I see myself as an opportunity provided, to allow others to rant too.
hahahaha
Do you see what kind of inane logic I am up against, even from a fella like you, who appears 'smart' on the surface, makin' silly comments, directed at me mostly?
I have indeed identified my nemesis for eternity, it is the ignorant fool who fails to see themselvesas well Cool as they apparently do me.
hahahahaha
That is my dilemma, my chosen path.
Why would anybody chose such a path that goes against the flow?
Praise

(08-18-2009 07:50 PM)Zagreus Wrote:  In fact, if you're trying to teach people, then I'd have to say that your style is like going into a field of sheep and going "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,​ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........​....MINT SAUCE...................................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGG​GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!

My style is coming along nicely.
You have not been where I was.
Imagine 5 years ago.... having a most unpopular epiphany...please try to walk a mile in my shoes/sandals...

I today claim Jesus is a veil that hides the swastika, a 10,000 year old symbol which proves itself the missing link to the collective history and NOT the contrived selfish HIS-story scripted by, and supported by western biblical temple priests.
IMAGINE shopping that epiphany around the internet?
Sad

Imagine two teams are on the playing field...
One set of cheerleaders supports the team wearing the symbol representing oppression and torture, a.k.a the crucifix, battling the ancient team still wearing the swastika, a symbol that means good luck and vital energy.

The prize that the victor takes home?
The hearts and minds of humanity?
Wink
(08-18-2009 07:50 PM)Zagreus Wrote:  You're clearly not stupid, and have some very interesting ideas, but you could communicate them better. Just my opinion.

Clearly

But what's your fookin' point?
You wanna be right?
About what?
Who came first?
Jesus or Ganesha?

I failed to see where you offered something new about the NUMBER 15 or anything of that nature.
The beauty of a numbers thread is we should be focusing on the numbers?

It seems EWE have also fallen into the trap of discussing the messenger and ignoring the message Zagreus.
That would qualify you entry into the 'I wanna remain ignorant' club.

So you tatooed yourself with the 'meander/swasitka' eh?
Did you know a similar symbol to the one you wear on your sleeve Wink is found in Pompeii, in a place called the Villa of the Mysteries?
And Pompeii also contains what has become known as the Knight's Templar Magic Square?
BUT Pompeii existed 1000 years BEFORE the mythical western heroes known as the Knights Templar took possession of this 'magic square'?
And I personally have connected the Knights Templar to the secret they evidently found?
And how does 15 degrees of latitude or 69.1 miles of longitude equate to the 'secret' that the Knights Templar unearthed in Jerusalem?

Do you wear your heart on your sleeve? Praying

Any idea why your HEART would compel the MIND to do such a thing?
OR did the MIND compel the HEART to tattoo your forearm with such an unpopular symbol, here in the west?
Which comes first, who is boss, the Mind or the Heart?

I do find it funny how so few of the herd of ewe can offer anything to discuss or offer any info re: numbers used in the narratives.
Why am I the author of most the threads in this NUMBERS forum?
Eh?
Why does it appear that the group effort on this forum is to to try to test and tease my offerings re: Numbers?
Why?
The obvious reason is because the herd of ewe on this forum ARE obviously ignorant about 'NUMBERS' as esoteric concepts, numbers that were used not merely to count and quantify the material world, but to summarize entire concepts.

Imagine 2000 years into the future coming across the formula E=Mcc, but the steps used to arrive at this formula had been lost.
That is where we are today.
In possession of ancient truths and knowledge with missing steps of how we got here.

truth is truth is truth is truth

namaste

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)