Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17 and 72
07-31-2009, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2009 08:10 AM by Raphael.)
17 and 72
17 = 8 + 9
72 = 8 x 9

The code found on Card X of the Tarot is ‘11258′ = 17 = ASYMMETRY = 9 + 8 = Palm of Victory

[Image: 11258PALMVictoryOverDeathASYMMETRY1.jpg]
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/04...f-victory/
Feel free to discuss that blog here on this forum.
I am the author.

[Image: Luo4shu1.jpg]

How does the number 17 connect to Persian Alchemist Gerber and the Lo Shu Magic Square?
And please do remember that the Lo Shu magic square = 8 trigrams = 64 hexagrams of the I Ching

This legend is about 6000 years old.
Quote:Chinese legends concerning the pre-historic Emperor Yu tell of the Lo Shu, often in connection with the Ho Tu figure and 8 trigrams. In ancient China there was a huge deluge: the people offered sacrifices to the god of one of the flooding rivers, the Lo river, to try to calm his anger. A magical turtle emerged from the water with the curious and decidedly unnatural (for a turtle shell) Lo Shu pattern on its shell: circular dots giving unitary (base 1) representations (figurate numbers) of the integers one through nine are arranged in a three-by-three grid.

And I just found this reference.
I like it very much because it mentions the numbers 8 and 9. Big Grin
Quote:The Lo Shu is sometimes referred to via a number of different synonyms, for example: The Pagua, The Ba-gua (pronounced Ba-gwa), The Bagua, The Pa Kua. The difference between the Lo Shu and the Pa Kua can from one perspective be boiled down to one thing: 8 versus 9.

Lo Shu and the Pa Kua symbols.
Come with me folks, shall we follow the spiraling yellow brick phi road back to the source in China...the Yellow River?

Maybe the Yellow river is one of the 4 rivers that emanated from the center of Eden?
Wink

namaste
The following connects the alchmeist known in the west as Gerber (actually Jabir) to the Lo Shu Magic Square and the numbers 17 and 28.

[Image: loshu2.gif]

Quote:This is termed a magical square of order 3. It is comprised of the first nine numbers arranged in a pattern that anyway you add it, up, down or diagonal, sums up to 15. The lower left corner (the 'seed' of the gnomon of the square) is the source of the numbers 1,3,5,8. The gnomon (the other five numbers, 4,9,2,7,6) adds up to 28, the second Pythagorean perfect number and the second basal number in Jabir's system.

17/28 is an approximation of PHI.

In classical alchemy the magic square is designated lead and associated with the planet Saturn. The alchemist in order to produce gold must start with lead. Lead in this sense represents a unified pattern, a catalyst, something that 'contains', provokes and harmonizes its opposite.
http://thewholegame.com/jabir.html

just a note here re: gnomon
question:
What did the crucifix waving Judeao/Christian go out of his righteous way to destroy in the 'New World'?
answer:
Inca gnomons.
How do we know this to be true?
Well the Spanish did not find Machu Picchu, that is why that particular gnomon was left intact and NOT destroyed.
And what is a gnomon used for?
It was used for calculating equinoxes and solstices.
Cool

so much to learn so little time
left

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2009, 05:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2009 05:39 AM by Raphael.)
RE: 17 and 72
http://www.benbest.com/science/standard.html
[Image: standard.jpg]
Standard Model comprised of 17 elementary particles.
The 21st century modern cutting edge empirical wizard shaman has proposed a standard model.
They consider 16 elementary particles have been confirmed and are in search of the Holy Grail of science, the Higgs Boson.
That would make #17. Angelic

Another coincidence.
Or is it?
Most folks will suggest it is.
Not me.
It is just another clue/confirmation suggesting design.
More evidence that the ancients understood god's creation called spacetime, using a different tool set.

In the above post the alchemist Jabir has been profoundly connected to the 3x3 Lo Shu Magic Square and the numbers 17 and 28.
Not by me.
This magic square was known to the Neo-Platonists of the third century.
The probable source of Jabir.

HERE IS THE BEST PART, something I did not mention in the above post.

Jabir believed that EVERYTHING in the world is governed by the number 17. Angel

[Image: what-goes-around-rifle-poster.jpg]
What goes around, comes around.
And we probably have a binary companion too.
A twin.
Sol invictus, or just Sol, probably has a sol-mate.
A little darkness to go with the 'unconquerable sun' of god.

[Image: yinYang.gif]

And just like in the yin/yang where we see a little speck of white in the black, there also exists a speck of black inside the white.
Each contains the seed of the other.

namaste

10-29-2009, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2009 04:29 PM by Raphael.)
more significant '17'

Christians '17' represents the Star of the Magi
Note CARD '17' of the Tarot is the 'Star'.

For Kabbalists the 17th path leads to reward for the righteous.

Quote:There is a deep link between the symbol of Christ as the Fish/Fisherman, the Sacrifice, the Passover (153), the Covenant (612 = 4 x 153), and the Net (1224 = 2 x 612) in John 21:11 that caught the 153 fish. The Number 153 is the 17th triangular number, hence also is the sum of the integers from 1 to 17:
http://www.biblewheel.com/Gr/GR_17.asp
namaste

Raphael

11-03-2009, 03:47 AM
I was born on the 17th day in a time of Sagittarius!

When I play games of Chance I almost always get 17s!

Most of the Sermons I preach come from the 17th verse or chapter in the Scriptures that I write and read.

According to a different standard of measuring time I was born on 17:17:17:17 continuing!(which means 17th month, 17th week, 17th day, 17th hour, 17th minute, 17th, second and so on!

The people in my dreams always mention 17 this and 17 that.(such as foot ball player #17, or Genesis Ch. 17!)

According to One Priest, 3 monks, 4 nuns, 8 mystics, 12 Jews, and over 100 separate Fortune Tellers I am going to do some thing that will Change the World. The Problem is that it hasn't been decided yet whether my actions will Save us or lead to our destruction.

I hope with all my Heart that this cup would be lifted from my people and that God would not punish them. But it would seem that unless they Repent that a great Earth Quake will Strike North America!
God wants me to be the person who Says, "Quake!" and the ground will shake at my command if God so wills it.

We have no Power Except that which is given to us from Above.
We who Exist Bellow must be the Servants and treat others with Love and Compassion.
If We who Exist Bellow are not Mindful of our Actions than karma will nip us in the but.

"And I stood beneath a cylindrical Structure that seemed to continue onward forever. There was a form in the Haze that sat perched upon a marble woman and on that woman where the words, "Liberty and Power!"
The Form had the Body of an Eagle but the Head of a Man! In it's talons where two things. One was an Olive Branch and the Other an Eye! The Bird had a Worm in it's mouth that Read, "Deceit."
The Bird saw a Raven in the Distance and the Bird Quickly ate it's Worm. Than that Eagle Took off from it's perch and attacked the Raven.
The Raven died and the Eagle feed it's flesh to it's babies.

But I saw something else the Eagle and it's babies became mean and attacked each other. The Eagle and her Chicks Destroyed the Marble Woman.
And in it's place was put a Symbol of the Beast!
The Chicks killed their Mother and perched upon the Beast!
This Beast had the makings of a Faith leader, but instead chose Power and Money.
When the Beast saw an Enemy it sent the Chicks out to do it's work for it. Until one day one of the Chicks refused to do the bidding of the Beast.
The Beast wanted the Chick to cause trouble for an innocence.
The Chick Refused and her Brothers attacked her but she ate all of them.
The Chick found the Beast and ate the Beast, but the Beast would not fit down her throat so she had to grow first.
So the Chick went out and found Worms.
Then When the Chick was transformed into a Great Dragon of Shadows the Chick made a Shrill Noise and all the parts of the Beast where Broken into 17s and 72s!

The 17s are the Faithful to God,
and the 72s are the Sinners who Reject God.

The 72s will perish into the Void!
But the 17s will have eternal life!

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
11-03-2009, 04:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2009 05:21 AM by Parousia.)
(11-03-2009 03:47 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  The people in my dreams always mention 17 this and 17 that.(such as foot ball player #17, or Genesis Ch. 17!)

[Image: 277px-Philip_Rivers_2006-10-01.jpg]

He’s 6’5”, weighs 228 and comes from Alabama. And you dream about giving him a circumcision? Rolleyes
11-05-2009, 01:52 AM
(11-03-2009 04:48 AM)Parousia Wrote:  
(11-03-2009 03:47 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  The people in my dreams always mention 17 this and 17 that.(such as foot ball player #17, or Genesis Ch. 17!)

[Image: 277px-Philip_Rivers_2006-10-01.jpg]

He’s 6’5”, weighs 228 and comes from Alabama. And you dream about giving him a circumcision? Rolleyes

LOL............LOL...........LOL...........LOL oh no Woke some one up while laughing, LOL to the Google Power!
Praise

Well I suppose he isn't Jewish! Big Grin
and that would be Why!

on a different note,
"So if I do this you will stop stealing my Water!?!" Adam West from Family Guy!

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
03-07-2010, 04:18 PM
17 and connections to Vortex Based math.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost....tcount=738

namaste

03-21-2010, 12:33 PM
[Image: RosicrucianAltona1785-1788AllofNatu.jpg]

So the Arabic alchemist believed in 17 essential elements.
But the Rosicrucian trumpeted only 16.
??
Of course the 4 x 4 we see above would have a center?

namaste

03-21-2010, 12:44 PM
I don't know how many times I have to tell you

IT IS 42

????????????????
03-21-2010, 03:48 PM
(03-21-2010 12:44 PM)kevlar Wrote:  I don't know how many times I have to tell you

IT IS 42

why don't you start a thread about 42?
duh
are ewe still lost?

mesatan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)