Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
3 men start to talk about God then.................
11-01-2009, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2009 12:53 AM by Azrael17.)
3 men start to talk about God then.................
Well there are these guys talking about God,
Big Grin
The first one is Jewish and he says, "I think God is Up there." And the Jew points to the Sky.
Rolleyes
Well the second man is Muslim and he shakes his no and says, "No, No, No, I think God is Over there." And the Muslim points to the East!
Shy
The Third man gets into the Conversation and says, "I think God was a carpenter who died 2000 years ago. But I'm not sure where he is or not or even if he exist."
Sad
The three men who can't agree kept debating until one day I walk up to them and they ask me, "Where is God so that we may Worship him."
Sad
And I told them, "Lift up a rock and you will find her there, For I say unto you God exist in every thing and every thing is a part of God. Even that which you perceive as evil is a part of God."
Praise
Blasphemy the Three men cried, "If the devil is at one with God then how are we to respect our creator." Sad
To which I replied, "Love all others, Love Yourself, and Love God more than any thing else. Show compassion to those who persecute you for what reward is there in helping those who do good for you. Even Pagans can do that. But Surely I say any one who shows mercy will see my Mother in Heaven." Praise
Praying

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2009, 01:23 AM
RE: 3 men start to talk about God then.................
(11-01-2009 12:52 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  Well there are these guys talking about God,
Big Grin
The first one is Jewish and he says, "I think God is Up there." And the Jew points to the Sky.
Rolleyes
Well the second man is Muslim and he shakes his no and says, "No, No, No, I think God is Over there." And the Muslim points to the East!
Shy
The Third man gets into the Conversation and says, "I think God was a carpenter who died 2000 years ago. But I'm not sure where he is or not or even if he exist."
Sad
The three men who can't agree kept debating until one day I walk up to them and they ask me, "Where is God so that we may Worship him."
Sad
And I told them, "Lift up a rock and you will find her there, For I say unto you God exist in every thing and every thing is a part of God. Even that which you perceive as evil is a part of God."
Praise
Blasphemy the Three men cried, "If the devil is at one with God then how are we to respect our creator." Sad
To which I replied, "Love all others, Love Yourself, and Love God more than any thing else. Show compassion to those who persecute you for what reward is there in helping those who do good for you. Even Pagans can do that. But Surely I say any one who shows mercy will see my Mother in Heaven." Praise
Praying

This one is cool...Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lets talk about Family Guy and those Religous Jokes! Azrael17 9 1,840 01-31-2010 05:06 PM
Last Post: CraigFox

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)