Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
3 wishes
06-25-2008, 09:51 AM
3 wishes
To Grant 3 wishes

Put 3 candles in the highest place at your home, inside a plate with sugar all around the candles. Ask for three wishes to your guardian angels…..St. Rafael, St. Michael and St. Gabriel.

Ask one wish for business, one wish for love and an impossible wish. Publish this spell on the third day (after you requested the wishes) and see what happens on the fourth day.

Thanks to the Holy Spirit, Thanks to the Holy Spirit, Thanks to the Holy Spirit.

T.S.B.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2010, 07:40 PM
RE: 3 wishes
Where did you get this?
06-27-2010, 09:25 PM
(06-25-2008 09:51 AM)dreevaygirl Wrote:  To Grant 3 wishes

Put 3 candles in the highest place at your home, inside a plate with sugar all around the candles. Ask for three wishes to your guardian angels…..St. Rafael, St. Michael and St. Gabriel.

Ask one wish for business, one wish for love and an impossible wish. Publish this spell on the third day (after you requested the wishes) and see what happens on the fourth day.

Thanks to the Holy Spirit, Thanks to the Holy Spirit, Thanks to the Holy Spirit.

T.S.B.

But only one on your list is my guardian angel..and I have another not on your list. Plus, I never ask for spiritual intervention for financial gain purposes--seems sacrilegious. Oh, no wonder I'm poor...Sad

Like your moniker, BC..
06-30-2010, 10:44 PM
I'm curious where you see these methods. I feel a bit like a look at supernatural film.Are you try it?

herve leger on sale
07-03-2010, 10:28 AM
(06-30-2010 10:44 PM)herveleger Wrote:  I'm curious where you see these methods. I feel a bit like a look at supernatural film.Are you try it?

That's what I think

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Well wishes! Aingeal 8 961 05-04-2011 01:28 PM
Last Post: StarStuff

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)