Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
4 Gospels vs. 5th Gospel
07-14-2009, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2009 07:00 AM by Raphael.)
4 Gospels vs. 5th Gospel
So if I am correct about the following:

i.e. 4 Gospels in the Bible are a reference to Phi
i.e. 5th Gospel is referencing Phi

Any idea what that means to 'religion', the way it has been structured?

Any idea how deep, the shock waves will go...if this is further investigated by experts and scholars?

4 Gospels is supported by the Vatican.
5th Gospel is supported by the Gnostics and are kept in the Shrine of the Book in Jerusalem.

[Image: virtualshrine-1.jpg]

SHRINE of the BOOK
HERE is where the Gnostic Texts - 5th Gospel are retained.

[Image: vatican2.jpg]

St. Peter's Square
is an 'ellipse'
This 'cult' believes the 4 Gospels were divinely inspired.
And also does NOT recognize the 5th Gospel.

Please note that both 'temples/shrines' share identical architecture....
ESPECIALLY the BLACK DOOR, which appears in both, and both black doors are about the same distance from the white round dome in Jerusalem, and coincidentally the ellipse/square in the Vatican?
Hmm

[Image: BlackGate-PHI-666.jpg]

BLACK DOOR = gateway to Phi and 666?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/11...pe-part-i/

But what is the deeper meaning of these numerical archetypes, Phi and 666, that have been distorted with an intent to veil and mislead humanity?
Thus we can conclude that all 5 gospels have been structured as Godspells? Angelic

The game is all about spiritual Market Share?
Like a diet book, they all end up giving the same advice in the end.
Eat less and exercise more.
Nothing new under the sun and the moon.
Only the way the info gets packaged.
To keep the royalties flowing to the royals, generation after generation.....

Amen

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2009, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2009 03:50 PM by Anglican.)
RE: 4 Gospels vs. 5th Gospel
(07-14-2009 06:58 AM)Raphael Wrote:  So if I am correct about the following:

i.e. 4 Gospels in the Bible are a reference to Phi
i.e. 5th Gospel is referencing Phi

Any idea what that means to 'religion', the way it has been structured?

There are a good many non-canonical gospels around. I have got some of them stood on my bookshelf. I hadn't noticed that they had yet brought Christianity crashing to the ground.

EDIT:
Ihave just noticed your other posts. You are beginning to get a bit boring, aren't you?
07-14-2009, 04:12 PM
(07-14-2009 03:45 PM)Anglican Wrote:  There are a good many non-canonical gospels around. I have got some of them stood on my bookshelf. I hadn't noticed that they had yet brought Christianity crashing to the ground.

What?

It is recognized by ALL those who study the 'narratives' that the 4 Gospels are the ones that talk about JESUS the most.
It is recognized by ALL those who study the 'narratives' that the 5th Gospel, recorded by Jesus' twin brother Thomas that these were the words of Jesus himself.

Shall we focus then on those 5 Gospels...
But hey if you want to toss those into the heap of not worthy of discussion...

Then fine...
Then the Christians will be on the same page as the Koran and the Torah.
i.e. jesus is NOT the messiah...just a false prophet... Cool

You were saying about boring?
No, you have it backwards...
What the religious have been saying for 2000+ years has become boring.
What I offer is fresh and new.
And about 'time'.

namaste

07-14-2009, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2009 05:31 PM by Anglican.)
(07-14-2009 04:12 PM)Raphael Wrote:  
(07-14-2009 03:45 PM)Anglican Wrote:  There are a good many non-canonical gospels around. I have got some of them stood on my bookshelf. I hadn't noticed that they had yet brought Christianity crashing to the ground.

What?

It is recognized by ALL those who study the 'narratives' that the 4 Gospels are the ones that talk about JESUS the most.
It is recognized by ALL those who study the 'narratives' that the 5th Gospel, recorded by Jesus' twin brother Thomas that these were the words of Jesus himself.

No not all. The Gospel of Thomas has been dated variously between 50AD and 140AD. So what of it? For whatever reason, the Gospel of Thomas obviously didn't find favour during the second century, by the end of which our current canon was more or less in existence.
07-14-2009, 06:17 PM
(07-14-2009 05:28 PM)Anglican Wrote:  No not all. The Gospel of Thomas has been dated variously between 50AD and 140AD. So what of it? For whatever reason, the Gospel of Thomas obviously didn't find favour during the second century, by the end of which our current canon was more or less in existence.

not at all what?
not sure what you are saying.

Is the 5th gospel .... reputed to be the words/sayings of jesus recorded by his twin brother?

IF the 5th was recorded by Thomas as a 'witness', it would have to have been during his lifetime too?

Timelines is a quagmire.
Between 50 AD and 140 AD is like saying sometime between 1850 and 1940 Einstein proposed Relativity.
OR
Between 1980 and 2110 Bill Clinton got a blow job in the white house...
In this day and age even with wire-tapping, and cameras everywhere ...they were not able to figure out exactly when or what happened re: WMD etc....Watergate or whether 911 was an inside job...?

See what I mean...I do not go down the 'he said, she said' in such and such a year...re: bible HIS-story.

fools game.

The statements are simple and correct.
MOST Info about jesus is in the 4 gospels...and the 5th the scholars claim are his 'hidden sayings'...whatever that means.....

namaste

07-14-2009, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2009 08:13 PM by Anglican.)
(07-14-2009 06:17 PM)Raphael Wrote:  not at all what?
not sure what you are saying.

"It is recognized by ALL those who study the 'narratives' that the 5th Gospel, recorded by Jesus' twin brother Thomas that these were the words of Jesus himself."

Not at all that. I defy you to find a reputable scholar who would be so rash to assign the authorship to "Jesus's" twin brother, or anybody else for that matter. In fact there is no general agreement about the authorship of even the canonical gospels. If the Gospel of Thomas does date from the mid second century, it certainly was not written by any contemporary of Jesus.
07-14-2009, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2009 09:57 PM by Raphael.)
(07-14-2009 08:12 PM)Anglican Wrote:  Not at all that. I defy you to find a reputable scholar who would be so rash to assign the authorship to "Jesus's" twin brother,

[Image: 006065581X.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg]

marvin meyer
professor of religion?

(07-14-2009 08:12 PM)Anglican Wrote:  If the Gospel of Thomas does date from the mid second century, it certainly was not written by any contemporary of Jesus.

really?
can I see your credentials now?

namaste

07-15-2009, 07:46 AM
(07-14-2009 09:56 PM)Raphael Wrote:  
(07-14-2009 08:12 PM)Anglican Wrote:  Not at all that. I defy you to find a reputable scholar who would be so rash to assign the authorship to "Jesus's" twin brother,

[Image: 006065581X.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg]

marvin meyer
professor of religion?

(07-14-2009 08:12 PM)Anglican Wrote:  If the Gospel of Thomas does date from the mid second century, it certainly was not written by any contemporary of Jesus.

really?
can I see your credentials now?

namaste

http://www.aprildeconick.com/gospelofthomas.html
http://www.gnosis.org/thomasbook/thomas.htm

It would be almost unique for a scholar to simply take a traditional attribution at face value, and I have some difficulty in believing that Meyer is the exception to the rule.
07-15-2009, 08:05 AM
(07-14-2009 08:12 PM)Anglican Wrote:  "It is recognized by ALL those who study the 'narratives' that the 5th Gospel, recorded by Jesus' twin brother Thomas that these were the words of Jesus himself."

Ok lets back up for a moment....
This kind of crap has been debated for eons, by scholars and expects who stand on opposite sides of all issues...

So while perched in the middle between all the experts who can't seem to agree.......

Only one thing a seeker of truth can do....
Turn on your intuition switch.
I found mine......
99% of sheeple never find theirs.

YOU SAID to recap: that the Gospel of Thomas were the words of Jesus himself ... and not those of Thomas?

Is that correct?

namaste

07-15-2009, 08:27 AM
(07-15-2009 08:05 AM)Raphael Wrote:  
(07-14-2009 08:12 PM)Anglican Wrote:  "It is recognized by ALL those who study the 'narratives' that the 5th Gospel, recorded by Jesus' twin brother Thomas that these were the words of Jesus himself."

Ok lets back up for a moment....
This kind of crap has been debated for eons, by scholars and expects who stand on opposite sides of all issues...

Excuse me, but they were your words, not mine. And you are quite right, they are crap.

So while perched in the middle between all the experts who can't seem to agree.......

Quote:YOU SAID to recap: that the Gospel of Thomas were the words of Jesus himself ... and not those of Thomas?

Is that correct?

I said no such thing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FOUR ROYAL STARS = phi = 4 Evangelists = 4 Gospels Raphael 13 4,802 08-11-2009 07:43 PM
Last Post: Raphael

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)