Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Hellish Wonder
05-01-2011, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2011 06:59 PM by EqualAtheist.)
A Hellish Wonder
I am just curious, do you think that hell is often describe as a lake of fire, and a place of torture, in order to keep control? I mean what if hell is actually like a sin resort. You fall in, and you have a Bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich waiting for you. What if hell is like paradise, but where all sins, are actually acted on. I mean if you got to have sex with anyone you saw, and so on. Would the holy books have told the truth about such places, thus actually giving you a real choice? Go to heaven where you can be with God, or go to hell where you can have all the fun you were not suppose to have on earth? Would that control people, or actually give them choice?

WARNING This was written by a man with a Headache, and may not make much sense. If you get the idea of the point the poster was making and can put it in better terms, your actions will be met with consequences to be determined before you were created.

NOTICE: The original poster does not believe in this idea of hell, or any idea of hell, and should not be taken by a follower of Satan, unless you believe anyone who does not believe as you, is a follower of Satan.

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2011, 08:03 PM
RE: A Hellish Wonder
BLT... yum!

I was talking about this awhile ago, if hell is a place of sin then most things in this world would be there right? Video games, weed (and others Wink, sex, prostitution, sports, rock and roll, metal, war(super excited since if you die, you go there again like a video game with respawning). This place sounds fun.
05-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Right, but would you be able to gain control of masses of people, if this was the punishment they had to face?

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
05-01-2011, 08:09 PM
I wouldnt really call it punishment... unless... unless the women you sleep with are still there in the morning to make you food!!! AHHHH!!!! AHHHH!!!! Its a madhouse!!!!!

I dont we can gain control since there minds are already set to fire and torture.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)