Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
A Message to my non-Christian friends
04-22-2010, 10:54 PM
A Message to my non-Christian friends
Peace everybody, I don't want to type it all again, so I'm just going to give you a link to one of my articles and would love to hear your opinions on it AFTER you read it all.

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t152773.html

The website is in Arabic, but the article is in English.

For Truth Seekers Only!

Ahmadiyya Revealed
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2010, 02:08 AM
RE: A Message to my non-Christian friends
Quote:Did you know my dear Christian reader that there's a whole Surah (Chapter) in the Quran named after the mother of Jesus Mary, and not Muhammad's wife or daughter or mother? Such honor was not given to her in the Bible itself.
Quote:Did you know that Mary is the only woman mentioned by name in the Quran?

Did you know that Jesus Christ is mentioned by name 500% more times than Muhammad is mentioned in the Quran?

Did you know that Mary is mentioned almost 100% more times that she is mentioned in the Bible?

Muslims believe that Jesus performed many great miracles by God's power (permission) like giving life to the dead, healing the leper, etc.
[/hr]
i copied that Content
More
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2010, 02:11 AM
We believe...
That Jesus the Prophet of God (not God) and his mother Mary
there is A chapter in the Koran it's name (Mary) tells the story of Jesus and Mary
We believe in all the apostles and prophets, Jesus Mohammed .. ... .. Moses and everyone
Jesus is our prophet as well as your prophet

But Christianity doesn't believe in Muhammad
Did you know that Jesus will come down sometime before the Day of Resurrection to call for Islam??
08-05-2010, 06:30 AM
Only in Muslim dreams of capturing Jesus followers, something very unlikely to happen since the "Jesus" that Muhammad describes is nothing like the Jesus Christ of the Gospels, e.g. Muhammad's Issa seems to have no recollection of Jesus' teachings about non-violence and forgiveness of sins.

And really, how do you Muslims override the glaring contradiction between your calling the Gospel story of Jesus' resurrection bogus mythology while at the same time reinforcing that mythology by agreeing Jesus was the miraculous son of God and Mary?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)