Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Mystery I am tyring to Find Answers to!
11-03-2009, 02:49 AM
A Mystery I am tyring to Find Answers to!
The Younger Life of Jesus Before he went out into the World!

Told to me by some one who Claimed it was Told to him by his Parents and that the Story actually does go back to Jesus's day. You decide if it is possible or if you wish to think any of this happened.

In the Bible it says Jesus came from the House of King David!
If I am not mistaken it was his Mother who descended from the House of David.

Marry had Children or at least one by the Power of Gods Angels.
The Lord being that Angel who impregnated Marry.(Marry was Rapped and got Pregnant but instead of saying that this child was Evil she raised it as the best Jew to have ever lived, the Father was the head Pharisees of that time. The Pharisee thought he was doing the devils work but Sophia tricked him.)

The man who Raised Jesus Joseph finds out she is Pregnant, but not that she was Rapped, because Marry fears the Pharisee would stone her and her loved ones to death. So this man decides to call off the Wedding to Marry thinking she has cheated on him.
When Joseph is asleep he has a dream in which an Angel tells him to Mary Marry any way. So they get married and the child is hunted by an Evil King who thinks this child is the Messiah. The family go to a barn to rest for the night and while they are their some Wise Men come from the East to Visit the New Born Child. These Wise Men where most likely Buddhist or Hinduist("where is the Jewish messiah so that we may Worship him" also they where kind and in those days kindness was rare.)
The Wise Men made it look as if they had gone home, but actually stayed behind to be near the Child as he grew.
The little Jesus's family has to Travel most likely by Camel to Egypt, out from the land they lived in.(An Exodus! The Wise Men went ahead of them without their knowledge.)

They Lived in Egypt for a while and Jesus grew up around all of the following people, John the Baptist, An Unknown Mystic, An Unknown Wise Man, An Unknown Buddhist, and An Unknown Hindu. His parents where Jewish and didn't want the Older Men to Warp their Child. But Jesus was a curious and fast paced little boy who Learned Quickly and joked very often.(ADD combined with ADHD to create a type of Bipolar.)

When they heard from a Friend that the people who wanted their son Dead where Gone they went and Lived in Galilee. (The Other Men followed.)
John the Baptist became Jesus's best Friend and mentor. The Other men also tried to Teach Jesus about Non-Jewish ideas to their Surprise however Jesus listened intently. Joseph got angry at one of those men for talking to his son whom he was convinced was Begotten from God and was going to become either the Salvation or the Cup of Wrath.
From a Young Age, Jesus was Thought that he was going to be destined for Greatness and that he was a King, the Child took this to Heart.

Well Joseph went before the Pharisee to complain about some thing.
But he got John the Baptist killed by accident. He just wanted John to be punished a little but instead John was Beheaded.
Jesus returned on his 21 birth day to see his father after being tested by one of Those Men. He could tell some thing was wrong then his mother told him what happened and Jesus never spoke to Joseph again.

After the Death of his Best Friend and Teacher at the hands of the Government and "Law" he sat out to Preach. But before he did he told his Mother of how John had Baptized him just days before he died.

The Death of a Baptist caused Christ to want to Save us All from Sin!
My Answers to Christian Mysteries.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2009, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2009 02:19 PM by ms01.)
RE: A Mystery I am tyring to Find Answers to!
I think you should definitely add that to the four other gospels.
It has the same level of legitimacy.
However, if you actually are serious, let me know and I will help you out.
On second thought I won't be coming back to this forum, not my kind of place.
11-04-2009, 02:59 PM
(11-04-2009 02:06 PM)ms01 Wrote:  I think you should definitely add that to the four other gospels.
It has the same level of legitimacy.
However, if you actually are serious, let me know and I will help you out.
On second thought I won't be coming back to this forum, not my kind of place.

This site is many different places rolled into one, as many as there are frequent contributors and then some. Browse a bit more before making a final decision.
11-07-2009, 05:59 AM
Its very strange story, 1st time Ive heard, but whats the role of God here? and also Jesus never said that he will die for mankind sin.
11-09-2009, 02:46 AM
(11-07-2009 05:59 AM)TruthWon Wrote:  Its very strange story, 1st time Ive heard, but whats the role of God here? and also Jesus never said that he will die for mankind sin.

Gods is the Proof that Sin is not Genetic that we can make our own Choices!

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
11-20-2009, 09:04 AM
Hi,

This is what I am trying to know as, all the stuffs are making me aware of such stuffs as, This is a mystry that I too wont be able to find the answers of.

Thanks!

Christian Counseling Dallas
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-28-2009, 08:07 AM
Allah creates sperm in Miriam's uterus
So Christian's prophet "Essa in Arabic" has no dad
Allah just create him
Just like how Allah creates the first human being without parents

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Find Peace luvurcreator 64 1,723 05-26-2017 09:23 AM
Last Post: Caesar Saladin
  Answers To Life's Biggest Questions ScarlettJJA 14 1,735 12-02-2015 08:42 PM
Last Post: Caesar Saladin
  A question for people of all religions. Genuinely curious to hear intelligent answers bs90 44 3,352 10-06-2014 05:26 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  Mystery religion... Help? Lucky-lokean 14 1,016 03-25-2014 05:36 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  How to find peace? surrendersacrifice 5 611 07-22-2013 04:45 PM
Last Post: nihilist666
  Teens need your answers. vinny 10 1,360 05-11-2012 04:15 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  Find the Best Religion for You DanaDana 6 852 06-21-2011 02:34 PM
Last Post: Painkiller
  The Mystery Of Osama Bin Laden Goes On Manahel.Fatima 1 558 05-11-2011 06:44 AM
Last Post: kevlar
  You Ask & the Quran Answers makan 3 939 03-29-2011 08:09 AM
Last Post: biomystic
  Help me find a gift friedsushi87 9 1,388 12-21-2010 12:17 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)