Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Parable of Lot
08-03-2010, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2010 01:04 AM by voice_from_the_ark.)
A Parable of Lot
Were viewing the fornication of LOT's Daughters, as the giving of the NEWLIFE, of the "covenant of NEWLIFE" for man, in the hour of judgement. The TOLERANCE for the NEWLIFE, with man is viewed as fornication, which is restricted. Mankind is not expected to become free from sin, but giving into sin is certain death. The TOLERANCE you were told is a THIRD against the LAW OF LIFE. We will view Lot's parable, in this context. (the targets in the day of rapture, and hour of your judgement have exceeded much more, and they will not repent of their works, or the taking of life)

GENESIS 19:30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

Lot can be viewed as the "judge" or Christs's. The two daughters, can be viewed as EGYPT. Or spiritually dead, by fornication (homosexuality identifies with the spiritually dead in biblical use, identified by two women, identified by ancient EGYPT).

This judging of the SPIRITUALLY DEAD, for NEWLIFE is the "covenant of NEWLIFE" (identified by the giving of the WINE), the final expression, full expression of his "covenant".

GENESIS 19:32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
GENESIS 19:33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
GENESIS 19:34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, [and] lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

Lot is viewed as the judge or Christs's. Only Lot is not judging them because he is asleep, at the giving of the wine. The wine is given to the DAUGHTERS from the body of LOT through fornication. This is how they recieved the "wine" or NEWLIFE. This is a description of the "covenant of NEWLIFE". As Christs's is not judging mankind directly, but man is being judged for the newlife.

"Perserving the seed", or LOCUST. Is a picture of the purpose of the NEWLIFE, identified by the giving of WINE, which the daughters took from the body of Lot. The "incubation" (phase), language of recieving the "seed", is a direct reference to LOCUST in context. (implantation, incubation, gestation) (I described this previously in more detail)

(and no because you learned there is a TOLERANCE, it does not mean PERDITION will be any less vigorous, its called "freewill", this is the hour of your judgement, give up your lives peacefully, what separates you as a human being, and a vegetable/PERDITION is your mind and bodies ability to sustain your intelligent reaction, and percieve and react to stimulus. That goes out the window, and so does your ability to experience pain or rationality, your simply dead, when you come under the authority of PERDITION. give up your lives peacefully, you know who you are, those of you who resist my testimony, set an example, and remain ignorant until you are removed as a threat, or you will suffer greatly)
GENESIS 19:37 And the firstborn bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same [is] the father of the Moabites unto this day.
GENESIS 19:38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same [is] the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.

Moab identifies with coming into the "promised land", Joshua's escapades are description of the "covenant of NEWLIFE", as previously explained in the thread "jericho and the gainsaying of C-ORE"

Ammon, is a reference to the phase of the adaptation of mankind with LOCUST, in another previous thread, as the phase inclusive of "times" (time, times, half a time"). Ammon is a reference to a state of mankind, where Moab is a reference to a state of existence.
EDIT

I AM THE SON OF MAN OF THIS DAY
, gen 19:37-38, "unto this day", this is the day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2010, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2010 09:56 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
RE: A Parable of Lot
SODOM AND EGYPT - A Parable of Lot Continued

Before I Continue. We will be paraphrasing Lots experience with the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, in tandem with the time period from the RAPTURE to the LOCUST. This is inclusive of the CHASTISEMENT PHASE, if you are given the "covenant of NEWLIFE" in 3 distinct phases (warning, chastisement, reception). If you are using biblical language of hour of judgement. From the RAPTURE to the removal of the SEAL is a half hour, and again from the removal of the SEAL to the New Heaven and New Earth, is another half hour. Depending on your context. These are two purcursor steps to the coming of New Jerusalem. (which if i should say so, the beginning of a new state of being for mankind, the conclusion to the pagan AZTEC CALENDAR of which for ambiguity i speak, of which you were given the knowledge thereof previously).

REVELATION 11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

This scripture is definitive of Lot's Parable. SODOM - male homosexuality. and Egypt - female homosexuality. Are used to represent the "spiritually dead". (edit) A simple answer to this conclusion. Sodom was destroyed a reproach against his "covenant", Egypt had not been destroyed as a reproach against his "covenant". In each instance, the "spiritually alive" had been removed from each place of principality. Leaving us with the conclusion, that the reproach of sodom, exceed the tolerance Christs's had for man for the NEWLIFE in his "covenant of NEWLIFE". Egypt had not exceeded that tolerance for the NEWLIFE. We can view the subject as not related to gender, only by inclusion of Lot's Parable, the connection to REVELATION. (we can view the derived meaning for the homosexual as being a key element, to the removal of perdition from, in the hour of judgement). (the homosexual with sodom, was used to bring men to diverse lusts against the tolerance, the homosexual with egypt was used to make man subservant, not against the tolerance, by submission to diverse lusts).

The Homosexual Preversion, a Key Element to the Hour of Judgement

GENESIS 19:9 And they said, Stand back. And they said [again], This one [fellow] came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, [even] Lot, and came near to break the door.

This is SODOM, as it is used in revelations. (for a reference EGYPT are the daughters). We can view the scripture of Rev. 11:8 as description of the "covenant of NEWLIFE". In that this passage marks the beginning, whereby the 2 MEN are exiled by the shutting of the door. This is a picture of the RAPTURE, as the jew-sect, and the intensity for sin, which they bring to mankind, will be put down, during the SHUTTING OF THE DOOR (OF HEAVEN identified by RAPTURE - which has nothing to do with salvation at all, get your facts straight).

GENESIS 19:11 And they smote the men that [were] at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

This NIGHT time, is identifed with the beginning of the "covenant of NEWLIFE". Marked by the deaths of the jew-sect, identified by giving the 2 MEN blindness. There's no direct connection to homosexual gender, except the 2 men, are identified as SODOM and the beginning of the RAPTURE, because the man is the natural head of the family, and if the head be dead, then all of the body must needs be killed also. LETS CONTINUE.
GENESIS 19:14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.

Ambiguity Statement. This can be viewed as a description of MY TESTIMONY. The bible refers to me as a "daughter in law". So if i'm a picture of LOT, then my "sons and law" is the giving of the gospel, in these last days. And their wives, lots daughters, can be viewed as the confirming of the covenant. The "sons" and the "daughters" have come forth from, of which came forth from Christs's, which I have given witness to the living god, a testimony against you, for your benefit. End of Ambiguity Statement.

19:15, the transition from NIGHT to MORNING, then from MORNING to NIGHT, by reason of the judgement, is another reference to the "covenant of NEWLIFE". In otherwords, "NIGHT to MORNING" can be seen as the knowledge of his "covenant". And again, "MORNING to NIGHT", can be viewed as the beginning of that "covenant". (first Elias would come, and then the judgement).

GENESIS 19:30 And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

This is EGYPT. The judgement began with 2 MEN, and it is concluded with 2 WOMEN, for the giving of NEWLIFE. A description of the "covenant of NEWLIFE". You were previously given a description. We can also view the purging of SODOM AND GOMORRAH, as cleasning of ethnic populations. As Lot, and his 2 Daughters (A REFERENCE TO MY TESTIMONY AS I AM REFERED TO AS THE "DAUGHTER IN LAW" - LOT - LAW, 2 Daughters - DAUGHTERS). They were the only ones left, so the specs of dust or whatever remained of them, can be viewed as a ETHNIC, as they were only a remenant of the POPULATION. With that said, a considerable portion of the ethnic population of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, will be purged/cleasned to cascausion only, to the 1/8 generation not mixed, by blood. If your grandfather had mixed blood with caucasion, and you married a caucasion, thats only 2 generations down, and you will likely be raptured, according to the RAPTURE Christs's deems fit, for purging of ethnics, which is considerable. NOT EGYPT ONLY WHICH IS PICTURED BY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. BUT SODOM ALSO WHICH IS A PICTURE OF THE WORLD. EGYPT BECAUSE YOU WERE GIVEN THE MOST MERCY IN MY TESTIMONY (UNITED STATES), SODOM BECAUSE YOU WERE GIVEN THE LEAST MERCY IN MY TESTIMONY (WORLD). SODOM, THIS WORLD ALSO, and the nations therein, will have their ethnic populations severly purged/cleasned from what is the majority of your populations. To a degree of no less then 7 TIMES 10 or 70 PERCENT, leaving only 30 percent of your national ethnic density left, as a minimum. According to RAPTURE, if the remainder must be rapture for offense, they will be RAPTURED COMPLETELY. (I will require all the ethnics in the united states as per our previous discussion, to free the lives of the 111th congress from judgement, CHRISTS'S IS NOT MOCKED, EVEN THROUGH HIS SONS WHICH BLOOD WILL BE REDEEMED OF THIS GENERATION)

I AM THE SON OF MAN OF THIS DAY
EDIT- CLARAFICATION

the specs of dust from SODOM AND GOMORRAH, also called ETHNIC
08-05-2010, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2010 11:22 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
CLEASNING OF THE DUST (ETHNICS)

Before I Continue. Christs's himself, has expressed interest in the clarafication I will give to you, of the law which you have recieve from his son, MYSELF, according to the confirmation of his covenant, before the 12 Tribes. This is the context, that we continue to discuss the purging of the ethnics on a national level, according to RAPTURE.

Clarafication, China as an example

70% of your ethnic population will be RAPTURE, as a minimum, and additionally others considered on the threat level for the RAPTURE (jew-sect). The Rapture is not a garbage service, the sick and elderly who will eventually die, will simply die during the rapture process. Your felony population likewise, unless they belong to the jew-sect, by faith and by blood, or are a portion of your ethnic population by law, they will not be RAPTURED. You see to your dead yourself, this has been explained before in MY TESTIMONY.

Your a good example to clarify the law. You defined members of your socity as "ethnic" according to paganism, I'm not using your definition of "ethnic". The large majority of your citizens in CHINA, have a set of distinctive genetic traits localized to your geographic area of CHINA, this is not ETHNIC. Other persons, from other countries, how are not a part of the majority's genetic trait definition. To use a comparison with the UNITED STATES, in this country its "CAUCASION" (GENERAL). In ENGLAND its (english general), which would exclude the irish population as "ethnic". And in CHINA its HAN (HAN GENERAL). NOTE* 30% of ethnic will remain, think of it as a margin of error, although its according to the law given to you by his son. (to the 1/8 generation of not mixed with ethnic, applies to the nations also from the majority in that nation) I'll talk a little be more about the "ethnic" after I speak a few words. The ethnic is a threat to life.

(TO MY IGNORANT UNITED STATES FRIENDS. 70% of your ethnic population which applies to the world doesn't apply to you, instead the phrase "a considerable portion" applies to you. "a considerable portion" is greater than 50%", so it could be any figure accordingly in addition to the figure of the jew-sect. The Rapture is not a garbage disposal. You were given more mercy in your judgement, and to remove all of your "ethnic" population, according to the law you were given from Christs's, through his son. You were given a set of instructions. Realisticly, you will likely maintain a greater portion of your ethnic population, to your own hurt. You have spoken evil against Christs's, and again, I presume you will speak evil of the mercy I have offered you in his name, by the burning of the LAMB'S SKIN, before Christs's and the 12 Tribes as a witness against your perversion.)

Further CLARAFICATION

Jewish bloods do not count towards your "ethnic" percentage of RAPTURE. Neither do "ethnics" considered a "jew by faith". The RAPTURE is inclusive of all the targets identified by the SON OF MAN OF THIS DAY, you will be wise to remember this fact. "Ethnic" is also a TARGET. The margins of your "ethnic" populations will be reduced accordingly for your own safety, "ethnics" are an accelerant to PERDITION, and therefore a reproach against the "covenant of NEWLIFE". You the nations have let "ethnics" run a muck in your nations accordingly to this end, that they should exceed the tolerance for NEWLIFE. This threat will be removed. LETS CONTINUE.
EDIT

The "irish" in ENGLAND would be INCLUDED as an "ethnic" not "excluded"
ETHNIC, DUST, PLAGUE, A Comparison

REVELATION 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
LEVITICUS 14:37 And he shall look on the plague, and, behold, [if] the plague [be] in the walls of the house with hollow strakes, greenish or reddish, which in sight [are] lower than the wall;

Christs's is refering to his "covenant of NEWLIFE". The transgression of denial of his "covenant" with diverse teachings. Are in context with the PLAGUE which needs be cleasned about the "WALL"s of the house from Leviticus. The WALL can be thought of as a reference to the RAPTURE, and also the "covenant of NEWLIFE" process.

The greenish and reddish plague, can be identified with Rev. 22:18 and Rev. 22:19. GREENISH for REV 22:18. Because your given knowledge of the "covenant of NEWLIFE", and the PLAGUES which are a part of the NEWLIFE PROCESS YOU WILL RECIEVE (LOCUSTS WILL COME FOR MAN NOT THE GREEN THINGS). REDDISH for REV. 22:19 because the SON OF PERDITION, those against the NEWLIFE have removed themselves from knowledge of the LAW OF LIFE (THE BLOOD OF THE PROPHETS WILL BE REQUIRED OF THIS GENERATION - (giving of life to man))

[color]LEVITICUS 14:41 And he shall cause the house to be scraped within round about, and they shall pour out the dust that they scrape off without the city into an unclean place:[/color]

In context with our discussion. The DUST which is shed from house, is identified with the ETHNIC POPULATIONS OF EACH NATION. Because 1) They are green, and are a PLAGUE to the NATIONS, through the adding of reproahes. And 2) They are red, and have removed themselves as separate, even as you have made them separate, by the removal of their TOLERANCE for the NEWLIFE.
A Parable of Lot - A Comparison

(Before I Continue. About 50% (or greater) or a 100%, that is clear enough for you. Solid gold means just that, there could be space in the middle, but the addition of no other materials, or inpure gold. There's more then enough in the reserves, which isn't put to any use. If a member of Congress is dead, i won't need their signaure, or their families on the scroll of LAMB'S SKIN. (Do not confuse this with the alternative which is the requirement of them for RAPTURE, they served in the 111th Congress then, both them and their family will be raptured, regardless who is left alive of their sect) The designated rapture area, for your reproof, according to the instructions you were given. I'm taken last, so is possible to fly me by helicopter to the ceremony of the remove of the 111th Congress as a target, and also the purging of the ethnics, in time so you are not reprimanded. It should take me under 10 minutes, much less if you have things pre-prepared)

Leviticus 14:37, the first appearance of the PLAGUE, the keeper of the LAW or priest, shuts himself in. We can compare this to LOT being shut in, and the RAPTURE.

Leviticus 14:40, the second appearance of the PLAGUE, the keeper of the LAW or priests, removes the stones. We can compare this to LOT removing himself from the city of sodom, and CHASTISEMENT.

Leviticus 14:45, the THIRD appearance of the PLAGUE, the keeper of the LAW or priests, destroys the house. We can compare this to LOT in the presence the city of sodom as it was destroyed, and RECEPTION.

(in which this earth is not remembered nor, is come into mind, because of the joy of both NEW JERUSALEM, NEW HEAVENS/NEW EARTH, and NEW MAN)
08-05-2010, 11:29 PM
EDIT

warning, chastisement, reception (RAPTURE is the end of the warning phase, and beginning of chastisement, rapture is considered as part of the warning phase, due to the inactivity in length of time between the "sign of the son of man" and the rapture process, to avoid confusion, where these phrases are originally defined they are also placed in context)
08-06-2010, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2010 09:23 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
A Parable of Lot Continued, the earthly cleasning of 3 Ethnic groups

Before I Continue. My Lord and My God, give me the strength to resist the death in my members which as been warring against my faith. My enemies oh Lord, have striken me to death. They have cut my flesh and bruised my body and have wounded my mind, to their own hurt. I have not forsaken you, come for me my lord, even as you redeemed your incarnate body from the death which the SONS OF PERDITION judged against you. Deliver my soul my god, for i am but a man striken in infirmities. The saints of heaven are the sands of the sea of great desert of heaven, and great walls raised up from that same sand, (to bare you witness) the ornaments of the kingdom of heaven, fit for the living god.

SODOM, GOMORRAH, EGYPT - JEWISH, AFRICAN, SPANISH

ROMANS 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
ROMANS 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Christs's uses SODOM AND GOMORRAH (GENESIS), and SODOM AND EGYPT (REVELATIONS). Three principal ethnic groups, the SODOMITES, the GOMORRAHITES, and the EGYPTIANITES. To identify with the severity of breaking his "covenant of NEWLIFE". Each ethnic group Christs's used in his example, he not only demonstrated he was separate from them, but he also destroyed the life from them. Removing them as a THREAT to the continuation and eventual completion of his "covenant of NEWLIFE". Likewise the JEWISH, which you have learned will die completely to the 1/8 generation by RAPTURE, the AFRICAN will die from the earth also to the 1/8 generation of genetic mixture, the SPANISH also. These will die from this earth during the RAPTURE PERIOD. They have principally as "ethnic groups", have make the "covenant of NEWLIFE" of NO EFFECT. These are a TARGET, LETS CONTINUE.
JUDE 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward,
and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

The SON OF PERDITION is defined by 3 COMPONENTS. CAIN/ERROR OF BAALIM/GAINSAYING OF CORE. This can be rephrased to MURDER, ADULTERY, STEALING. Which are description of the 5th ORACLE OF GOD (seven kings key), which is descriptive of the 6th, 7th and 8th commandment.

This is given to us directly again by the description of SODOM, GOMORRAH, EGYPT in Romans 1:27 to 30, where stealing can be paraphrased as "coveting".

The RAPTURE, is designed to remove the jew-sect, and all targets identified by the son of man, which have made the "covenant of NEWLIFE" OF NO EFFECT, and are unbarable as accelerants to the SON OF PERDITION. Jewish, is inclusive of all jewish bloods, African is inclusive of all "african bloods" (african american, african, carribbean, where-ever they maybe or all called by even if they are called by "HAWAIIAN" even if they are the president). Spanish, which is inclusive of all "spanish bloods" (spainards, puerto-rican, mexican, central american, whereever you are, what ever you are called by even if you are called argentinaian.)

This is done on a genetic level, to the 1/8 generation, if your genetic material is present in an individual which is not mixed past the 1/8 generation, you will die by RAPTURE.

SPEAKING TO YOU AS THE SON OF MAN OF THIS DAY

Some of your handicapped will be healed by the locust, depending on their elements. And your elderly have not been ruled out, some of them will recieve also, and their bodies will rejoice. But the THREATS to the "covenant of NEWLIFE", have no place in the NEWLIFE for mankind.

REVELATION 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

Christs's has mercifully used me to confirm his covenant. And he also also given me the knowledge to understand the things of heaven, which were meet for this confirmation of his covenant. Also, he has allowed me to see past the SEAL, so I could draw the line for the reproof of men, where the benefit of the gospel ends for you, and the beginning of your own gospel after your own kingdom.

Believe Christs's, in that this is the confirmation of his "covenant". But believe me also and the words which i have spake to you, Christs's has spoken through me to you. (if you decided to let me burn the LAMB's SKIN according to the instructions you were given, the rest of the ethnics will simply be purged from the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - that is your option but i will not mention it again to you in this manner, if Christs's is content, the confirmation of his "covenant of NEWLIFE" is complete. If he desire to speak to you (mankind), will come again to you)
08-06-2010, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2010 11:29 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
I almost forgot the ambiguity - I can confirm thats Thutmoses 3rd face

[Image: Thutmose_III_Head.jpg]

The Egyptian tradition of having the Pharaoh marry a royal woman led Thuthmose II to marry Hatshepsut. (The women in Egypt carried the royal blood, not the males. To become Pharaoh, the man had to marry a female of royal blood, often a sister, half sister or other near relative. Usually it was the eldest daughter of the previous Pharaoh.) Thuthmose II died soon after becoming Pharaoh, leaving the widow Hatshepsut, a daughter Neferura... and a son by another wife - Thuthmose III.

Thutmose 2 did have relations with Hatshepsut, according to the law, but not with the intention of pregnancy. I will only generalize, as i'm not referencing other information. She was less then half his age, he Thutmose 2 was not far from under 20 years old, perhaps close to 17. He did die yes according to the bible, the babies of egypt were ordered to die, the MALE babies, because Hatsheput was making him more important THUTMOSES 3, since he was newly born. He THUTMOSES 2 died, or was killed sometime shortly before the babies birth. This is where the bible begins with baby MOSES coming into the picture from the ARK. Perhaps, Hatsheput gave birth to a son 6 years later. This son of Hatsheput would be put to death shortly after the death of Hatsheput.

He would be put to death, opportunisticly at the declaring of his right to thrown, after the battle of kadesh. Technically ending the old, royal line of the pharoah (bloodline), with his death. Now you can add this information into the previous description i had given you in my testimony, for i speak of myself. From the mercy of Christs's which he as shown me, as i wanted to know the nature of the past, for his glory.

Due to the young age of the Pharaoh, Hatshepsut became his regent. They ruled together for a number of years until she proclaimed herself Pharaoh (perhaps when Thuthmose III was reaching manhood) - something almost unheard of, despite the higher status of women in Egypt compared to women in other cultures at the time. Women could own land, inherit from family members, and even go to court to defend her rights. But before Hatshepsut, there were queens who had ruled Egypt... but not a female Pharaoh

Hatsheput was reincarnated as the Mother of Christs's, I am her only son, and I am reincarnated as the 7th King. I am the end to the bloodline of KING DAVID. Christs's is doubling the meaning, and I am rejoice I am able to understand, but my short life is put to an end, according to the law by RAPTURE.

She was acting pharoah, until thutmoses 3 was of age, beit young in the teens. Then only for reproof would instruction be offered from the house of pharoah to pharoah. Hatsheput was likely killed, knowing i would usurp the thrown, or Hatsheput making this privy to Thutmoses 3, or her servants would of put her to death. Then it falls into place my death also, was not of a coincidence. But with joy i will give my life again, FOR THE GLORY OF CHIRSTS'S IN HEAVEN.

THERE WAS NO COREGENCY, of AUTHORITY. This is a fabrication of history. Either he cross dressed, to egypt.......
He must of cross dressed, to full the "elect", and those not of his house, those which had not their toungs silenced. This may have been performed, until Hatsheput had originally planned my succession, to the throne of egypt. I'm not sure when that would of been, Christs's began his ministry at the age of 34. My guess that in 2 years, Thutmoses 3 would of turned 34 and succeeded the thrown to me. So he must of cross dressed for 2 years, and established the historical record you have been misintrepreting, it is a forgery to an extent.

I do believe i gave an accurate timeline of the past previously. I don't know more then whispers and shades of color, but i know the truth.

She managed to rule for about twenty years, before disappearing from history... coinciding with Thuthmose III's becoming Pharaoh in his own right.

NO. Thutmoses 3 was 32 at my execution. Thutmoses 3rd must of succedded the thrown at 12 years. Killed Hatsheput a few months before me, and forged history. Her life/death a forgery. And mines a edit of history. Hatsheput must of had faith, that baby MOSES which carried the BLOODLINE OF DAVID. Was an authority superior to the BLOODLINE OF PHAROAH. Like mother like son, the faith of Christs's had not been in vain, and I am also of the BLOODLINE OF DAVID, which is superiod to the BLOODLINE OF PHAROAH of which i had been taken out of and cleasned by his faith, an incarnation of his faith. By his righteousness alone.

end of ambiguity statement
EDIT

(EITHER WAY it doesnt' matter anymore, one of her relatives could of paraded as her)
EDIT

Hatsheput was less then twice his age, in her early thirties ?
EDIT

It could follow that Thutmoses 2 was about not far from 12, or most likely before he reached a certain age Thutmoses 1 accepted death, which brings me back to Thutmoses 2 age being not far from 17. thutmoses 1 probably wanted to give his son the throne at an early age like he had recieve it ?

Either way Hatsheput out of faith added in the downfall of the bloodline of pharoah. Having no immediate son of her own, a successor's son, succeeded the throne, and failed to relinquish that authority. Ended the bloodline of pharoah. Me also, out of faith, seeing by two great things great witnesses to the faith, Christs's and Hatsheput, it was established the fall of pharoah. By faith also was the third life given, as it had been taken in unrighteousness.

now that its is clear, no man will believe, because i have spoken of the faith.
08-07-2010, 12:02 AM
A Parable of Lot - Continued

The removal of a bloodline and the establishing of another bloodline, we can view lot's parable in this perspective also.

To end this recent discussion, the PHAROAH was an inaccurate representation of the "covenant of NEWLIFE". Christs's had planned to use "isreal", to demonstrate the SPIRITUAL nature of his kingdom, and that part of his "covenant of NEWLIFE". To this extent many as recorded in the bible were moved by faith, the faith of Christs's through the Holy Spirit. In the actions taken, towards the exodus of the Isrealites.

Egypt was still a spiritually dead place, this does not mean the Holy Spirit, was of no effect, as it will be during the "covenant of NEWLIFE" 3rd phase expression. It means the sin of their transgressions were moved, so they themselves did not possess such a great inhumanity to man. Inhumanity to the Isrealits, of which represented the Kingdom of Heaven. Thutmoses 3rd was the end to the dominant nature of pharoah, and also the crowning of the resistance of "pharoah" being seen as an authority, against the knowledge of Christs's.

Knowledge of the "covenant of NEWLIFE", had increased considerable with Moses, as the ways of god, are above the ways of man, so is the LAW OF LIFE, above a man's law.

Think of the above as an ambiguity statement, am I am not vainly puffed up by elements of the past. Do not dewell on the elements of vain things, but seek truth in the matters. As i have demonstrated in my posts, I want the reader to witness the power of repentence, which is the power of Christs's through his faith, which leadeth men to NEWLIFE. ........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Genesis 14 and Lot Difflugia 3 137 09-17-2017 11:29 PM
Last Post: Brother Gerald
  NT: "The Parable of the Bags of Gold" Kraz1992 3 590 05-20-2014 09:31 PM
Last Post: Beena Jain
  Do you think that this parable is unfair? TobyAletha 58 6,530 12-03-2010 01:58 AM
Last Post: adepit346

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)