Poll: Was this helpful?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Thesis of Angels
08-08-2013, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013 09:49 AM by Visqueen.)
A Thesis of Angels
[/i]Good morning, this is my first post here.

I am very excited to have rational discussions with people who enjoy discussing religion.

I have written a manuscript that covers mankinds Physical and Spiritual heritage all the way back to 80,000 B.C. My Thesis is supported by science and archaeology in my book.

My book is 388 pages, the size of the page is 8.5x11 so it is massive.

I am including a portion of my manuscript detailing several similarities to ancient religions, as Christianity is the same as Mesopotamian and Egpytian religions; It differs only by perspective and adaptation.

To those who have ears, let them hear.

What if I told you all Religion came from the same place?

You probably wouldn’t believe me, but what if I PROVED it to you? Here is just a sample of some old sacred texts from around the world, and what my Manuscript “A Thesis of Angels” covers:

[i]Sumeria: epic of Gilgamesh; The Creation of Enkidu

(Straightway, this) Concept of Anu, and, washing her hands, (then) Aruru
Finger’d some clay, on the desert she moulded (it): [(thus) on the desert

Egypt: The Emerald Tablet
"and as all things were produced by the word of one being,”

Indus Valley: HYMN CXXIX. Creation.
“That One Thing, breathless, breathed by its own nature: apart from it was nothing whatsoever.”
“He, the first origin of this creation, whether he formed it all or did not form it,
Whose eye controls this world in highest heaven”

Israel: Holy Bible; Genesis 2:7
Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Khepri: Egyptian sun god;
"Heaven and earth did not exist. And the things of the earth did not yet exist. I raised them out of Nu, from their stagnant state. I have made things out of that which I have already made, and they came from my mouth."

Indus Valley: Rig Veda; HYMN CXXIX. Creation
7 He, the first origin of this creation, whether he formed it all or did not form it,
Whose eye controls this world in highest heaven, he verily knows it, or perhaps he knows not.

In my manuscript, I delve into the murky depths of human’s physical and metaphysical heritage.

For example, we only have semi-solid knowledge of our heritage back to 6,000 B.C., when our Speiceis has been in existence since before 200,000 B.C. We only currently have less than 3% knowledge of our history.

To better understand yourself on a personal level, and humans on a collective level, read my Manuscript A Thesis of Angels and awaken yourself to the blatant attempt at keeping mankind in the dark.

*edit - content removed
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: A Thesis of Angels
SPAM or discussion? .....hmmm
08-08-2013, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013 09:49 AM by A Thesis of Angels.)
This is DISCUSSION.

If you want me to remove the link I will.
Wait, there is no link? How is this spam...
08-08-2013, 09:50 AM
Thesis - please read the rules. Posters are not allowed to sell things here whether they are tshirts, shoes or books designed to avert keeping mankind in the dark.
08-08-2013, 09:58 AM
That is fine...this is my first forum experience...

And Im not sure I appreciate your snide comment...if all the people here are going to ridicule something they dont know then I dont need to be here...

Ill respect you by not "selling" anything, even though I offer it free...as long as you respect me and my work and do not make ridiculous comments like you did...like Im some nut job starting a cult.
08-08-2013, 10:02 AM
You're welcome to stay and post and join in the discussions and debates. We get a great many one true prophets, various self described deities and authors of many books that will do the sort of thing you are claiming. If my tone appears to ridicule it's probably due to a tiny bit of fatigue for this sort of thing but by all means please stay. You are welcome as are all others - this is a site dedicated to the discussion of all things pertaining to any faith system. Discussion is open to those who believe in a faith system and those who don't.
08-08-2013, 10:16 AM
(08-08-2013 10:02 AM)Visqueen Wrote:  You're welcome to stay and post and join in the discussions and debates. We get a great many one true prophets, various self described deities and authors of many books that will do the sort of thing you are claiming. If my tone appears to ridicule it's probably due to a tiny bit of fatigue for this sort of thing but by all means please stay. You are welcome as are all others - this is a site dedicated to the discussion of all things pertaining to any faith system. Discussion is open to those who believe in a faith system and those who don't.

Fair enough, Im not claiming to be either. From now on, I will not mention anything regarding the book, just will engage in discussion.

Thank you
08-08-2013, 10:17 AM
In what way was Vis' comment "ridiculous", Thesis? I thought it was a very reasonable and clear statement of the rules here. Any insult was inferred by you, not offered.
08-08-2013, 10:41 AM
"tshirts, shoes or books designed to avert keeping mankind in the dark"

You are not me, if you were and spent years working on something someone classifies like that, youd be irritated aswell.

But I understand where she is coming from. As for you, I would recommend to stop delegating how things should be taken and make people feel.

How bout you respond to my post, this is a religious forum...not for you to badger in to a side conversation you were not made a part of.
08-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Just one more clarification Thesis - this is a RELIGION forum, it is not a religiOUS forum. Those who are not in any way 'religious' are just as welcome here as others, provided the rules are followed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is Music the language of the gods and angels? Azoth 63 6,378 08-22-2015 02:15 PM
Last Post: RationalMagick
Question Angels,Marie orSaints franszwa 2 501 08-10-2013 02:51 AM
Last Post: arthra
  Real Angels and Demons CraigFox 2 738 02-01-2010 09:08 AM
Last Post: CraigFox

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)