Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
A Warning from MTV (you may become a holocaust victim)
12-19-2008, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2008 06:54 PM by Question_It.)
A Warning from MTV (you may become a holocaust victim)
They want you to THINK!
I've been posting threads periodically about world events and the culprits responsible. Some people cried conspiracy theorist or what have you...but I am posting a link to a surprising video created by producers at MTV. I know that MTV is owned by the same Jewish element, but not all Jews agree with the Zionist Jew agenda, so it may be a warning. Just watch it, and please make preparation if you can. You can ridicule me if it helps to relieve the stress or fear that results, but just really think about what you are about to see, and what they're telling you: MTV Holocaust Warning if this video link doesn't work, try this one
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2008, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2008 06:41 PM by Question_It.)
RE: A Warning from MTV (you may become a holocaust victim)
Question_It Wrote:They want you to THINK!
I've been posting threads periodically about world events and the culprits responsible. Some people cried conspiracy theorist or what have you...but I am posting a link to a surprising video created by producers at MTV. I know that MTV is owned by the same Jewish element, but not all Jews agree with the Zionist Jew agenda, so it may be a warning. Just watch it, and please make preparation if you can. You can ridicule me if it helps to relieve the stress or fear that results, but just really think about what you are about to see, and what they're telling you: MTV Holocaust Warning

The site info seems to carry a double-edged sword message. Inform yourselves about the type of government we will be under when Obama is in office. Sure there are many conspiracies out there, but we have been watching this thing coming towards us and the rest of the world for years. Some may not realize that our presidents are simply pawns, but just keep yourseves informed. I can only say that I wish all this was part of some imagined conspiracy;unfortunately, it isn't.
12-19-2008, 06:03 PM
there is a lot of mixed messages coming from people,and a lot of fakes in this world.be careful,they hunt in packs like animals.verbally trying to reform us.take no notice,they want to keep you quiet,through much manipulation.

Good evil salvation
12-19-2008, 06:18 PM
smellycat Wrote:there is a lot of mixed messages coming from people,and a lot of fakes in this world.be careful,they hunt in packs like animals.verbally trying to reform us.take no notice,they want to keep you quiet,through much manipulation.

The point of the video clip is to help people begin to realize that others are aware of what's really going on. Hopefully this will help to wake people up to what is planned. The video helps people understand that there is no conspiracy and that they really must deal with this with their eyes open, or else possibly face some really unpleasant consequences.
12-21-2008, 08:49 PM
What an informative and convincing video from MTV - for anyone who's had most of his/her brain removed maybe. I can think of no logical or credible reason why advanced democratic nations such as ours, having long established and revered structures of law that guarantee the rights of citizens, and being well administered by intelligent conscientious individuals - Mr Obama and Mr Brown spring to mind - should be worrying about stuff like martial law becoming an everyday reality. It sounds like far flung, fringe element wingnut paranoia to me.

And it wasn't even a good video really...
12-21-2008, 11:48 PM
law is the problem,when a few people control the masses by law,and don,t listen to the people then there is going to be conflict.

Good evil salvation
12-22-2008, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2008 05:45 AM by Mr_Redneck.)
(12-21-2008 08:49 PM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  What an informative and convincing video from MTV - for anyone who's had most of his/her brain removed maybe. I can think of no logical or credible reason why advanced democratic nations such as ours, having long established and revered structures of law that guarantee the rights of citizens, and being well administered by intelligent conscientious individuals - Mr Obama and Mr Brown spring to mind - should be worrying about stuff like martial law becoming an everyday reality. It sounds like far flung, fringe element wingnut paranoia to me.

Here here. I'll believe this conspiracy after it happens, till then..
12-22-2008, 11:51 AM
(12-21-2008 11:48 PM)smellycat Wrote:  law is the problem,when a few people control the masses by law,and don,t listen to the people then there is going to be conflict.

lmfao
12-23-2008, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2008 08:35 AM by Question_It.)
(12-22-2008 05:45 AM)Mr_Redneck Wrote:  
(12-21-2008 08:49 PM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  What an informative and convincing video from MTV - for anyone who's had most of his/her brain removed maybe. I can think of no logical or credible reason why advanced democratic nations such as ours, having long established and revered structures of law that guarantee the rights of citizens, and being well administered by intelligent conscientious individuals - Mr Obama and Mr Brown spring to mind - should be worrying about stuff like martial law becoming an everyday reality. It sounds like far flung, fringe element wingnut paranoia to me.

Here here. I'll believe this conspiracy after it happens, till then..

This is spiritual and religious warfare. Don't let what someone titled their video post throw you off. The message in that video has nothing to do with marshall law but everything to do with the loss of your freedom. And it may not be some dramatic display, but it HAS been subtle--so subtle that many people (not the thinkers) have missed what has been hidden in plain sight. And the producers of that video didn't produce it because they had nothing else to do: they produced it for a reason. Just be sure to keep yourself informed. Waiting til AFTER the fact is the same as doing nothing--by then it'll be too late (for you). People living near a volcano who receive warning of its impending eruption don't wait til after it blows to began making preparation--not unless, of course they have a sincere death wish (which is their choice). As far as "our nation" is concerned: it doesn't belong to the American people anymore. You think Clinton and Bush passing all of those "executive orders" meant nothing? Read the executive orders for yourself and SEE exactly just how much of the freedom you thought you had... is gone. You should visit this website, scroll down, and read the article written by Henry Ford, as well as some other eye-openers. Educate yourself Bro... . Actually, the majority of you guys need to READ and INFORM yourselves (your comments alone show that you haven't done even this basic task). And no one is going to do it for you. ANYONE who has actually studied the evidence that is out there and is available would not have to be convinced. ** We will be starting a forum board for anyone who wants to actually FACE and DISCUSS these important topics.** Because this issue goes far and beyond the scope of what this board covers. Catholics especially need to wake up... .
12-23-2008, 08:18 PM
(12-23-2008 08:33 AM)Question_It Wrote:  This is spiritual and religious warfare. Don't let what someone titled their video post throw you off. The message in that video has nothing to do with marshall law but everything to do with the loss of your freedom. And it may not be some dramatic display, but it HAS been subtle--so subtle that many people (not the thinkers) have missed what has been hidden in plain sight. And the producers of that video didn't produce it because they had nothing else to do: they produced it for a reason. Just be sure to keep yourself informed. Waiting til AFTER the fact is the same as doing nothing--by then it'll be too late (for you). People living near a volcano who receive warning of its impending eruption don't wait til after it blows to began making preparation--not unless, of course they have a sincere death wish (which is their choice). As far as "our nation" is concerned: it doesn't belong to the American people anymore. You think Clinton and Bush passing all of those "executive orders" meant nothing? Read the executive orders for yourself and SEE exactly just how much of the freedom you thought you had... is gone. You should visit this website, scroll down, and read the article written by Henry Ford, as well as some other eye-openers. Educate yourself Bro... . Actually, the majority of you guys need to READ and INFORM yourselves (your comments alone show that you haven't done even this basic task). And no one is going to do it for you. ANYONE who has actually studied the evidence that is out there and is available would not have to be convinced. ** We will be starting a forum board for anyone who wants to actually FACE and DISCUSS these important topics.** Because this issue goes far and beyond the scope of what this board covers. Catholics especially need to wake up... .

*sigh* I don't live in the US. Where do I fit into this incredibly US-centered conspiracy? As I said; When it happens, I'll believe. When it doesn't, well.. you said on a different thread that it'll be in the next five years. I'm counting down.

Oh, and the question still stands: What do you have against the jews?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Where was God during the Holocaust? Spiny Norman 199 6,246 11-07-2015 04:25 PM
Last Post: Herminator
  Hell - PART DUEX (WARNING PWNAGE ALERT) SimpleQuestions 58 3,666 09-22-2012 08:58 PM
Last Post: kevlar
  Jesus forgiving sin is unjust to Victim. Greatest I am 17 1,444 05-12-2012 04:32 PM
Last Post: Elgonzero
  Warning to Theists about RF Atheists control of RF biomystic 112 10,053 12-31-2011 08:36 AM
Last Post: Zagreus
  Was Jesus a victim of self aggrandizing suicide? Greatest I am 6 771 06-05-2011 10:50 AM
Last Post: Painkiller
  The Warning White 7 1,273 08-28-2010 02:11 PM
Last Post: The Word
  A 7 year old victim of a peaceful religion kevlar 7 1,324 06-23-2010 11:27 PM
Last Post: Mk3390
Exclamation Obama, Batman, Santa are types of the Antichrist; 9/11 was God's warning godislove 6 1,809 12-16-2008 05:14 PM
Last Post: B MAN
Exclamation Proof of the Bible: reveals meaning of all (ex. 9/11, Holocaust, Beatles, JFK) godislove 6 1,664 12-04-2008 09:50 PM
Last Post: godislove

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)