Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A response i got from an American(he seems to be)
11-17-2009, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2009 08:29 AM by Jessica Li.)
A response i got from an American(he seems to be)
[b]Jessica Li Wrote:
considering China is successful in providing food and clothers, creating job oppotunities to 1.3billion people, I think it has achieved a big accomplishment. Some people criticize its State for its one-child policy in the name of protecting human rights. These merciful gentlemen, have you realized that the world would have had another 0.3 billion (at least)people to feed without that policy. There would have been another equal number of people waiting for jobs. If these need are not met, we all know what chould happen. poverty, famine, conflict, destruction to environment, exhaustion of resource. China's special national condition should be considered when sb make objection to it
[/b]

Azrael17 wrote:

Well I can see where you are coming from, but why not advance in Research.
If we work hard enough we will Produce Terra Forming Technologies and then your people will be able to colonize places such as the Moon and Mars.
I love Asia and it's philosophies it's just that China needs to be Reformed, so that every ones rights are taken into account.
I love peace if peace is possible. But if I am attacked or threatened in any way I will retaliate with an equal amount of aggression. Not because I feel that turning the other cheek is wrong, but that if I didn't stand up for myself no one else would.

If China felt threatened by the U.S. in any way would it not fight back?
Of course yours is the largest military in the world. If my countries government tried to take on yours it would be a blood bath on both sides.

I don't want that, but look at what my country is doing to the middle east and I will tell you after we have the Oil,
China and Russia are next on my countries hit list.
So don't think your safe from America just because you sale us things [color]my Government has been planning to take China and Russia down since the Cold Wars.
After the U.S. has Arrested Total control of the Middle East it will then move on to Europe and Asia. The U.S. has convinced herself that she is unstoppable and the rest of the world needs to be mindful of the fact that Americans are thee most Aggressive force on the planet since the Roman empire.
[/color]When WW3 starts the blood will be on American hands. It won't be fought with Atomic Bombs but with Words and Information!
The reason Americans are told the World will end on 2012 is because our Media is trying to control us using Fear!
The Republic died when the so called "Patriot Act" was passed in Congress all that is left is a Hallow Shell.

We the people have no power except what the Government allows us to think we have.
what American doing in mid-east is clear, invasion, killing, robbery. you American throw countless innocent people into hell. you are the biggest violator of human rights .And here You are so barefaced to take it as an honor. you ruined mid-east, that's why you deserve terrorist activities. If that is not enough, come and get China, we can't wait to give you a lesson. Though we chinese never try to provoke a war of aggression, which is exactly what you are good at, we never cower when it comes.

your arrogance is disgusting
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: A response i got from an American(he seems to be)
I think you misunderstand Azrael's point. He's saying that's what his government thinks, NOT what he wants.

Azrael's one of the kind people on here, and he tends to say things with out necessarily thinking how they will be received. Parousia's already corrected Az's historical knowledge in the thread, but you shouldn't take offence at the comment; I doubt he meant you to. You didn't highlight his important words: 'I don't want that'.
11-18-2009, 03:03 PM
I actually once thought as Azrael did as far as the ultimate goals for the war in Iraq. However, any government capable of carrying out such a thing would have done so more efficiently, and more completely. We would have hit Iraq like a hammer, moved our bases in, and occupied it, all while bowing and scraping to the UN so no one would think we were invading.

It's all wrong for that. America has no designs on Russia or China. Right now, America is basically praying they leave us alone. Keep in mind China is our largest creditor, and most of our cheap manufactured goods come from China. If anything, China owns us.

So I wouldn't worry about the aggressive US. Iraq was more about the petty struggles of one administration, an administration that is over and done with. The truth is, sometimes we like to think Iraq was all part of some master plan, because it means we're not drowning as a country.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
11-29-2009, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2009 08:53 PM by Jessica Li.)
China is far far from that powerful or rich. what it wants is exactly what you said ''leave us alone, stop making irresponsible remarks on us, stop advocating China-threat theory . leave some room for 1.3 people to strive for a better life''. Are these too much ?

''
11-30-2009, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2009 12:30 AM by Azrael17.)
(11-29-2009 08:50 PM)Jessica Li Wrote:  China is far far from that powerful or rich. what it wants is exactly what you said ''leave us alone, stop making irresponsible remarks on us, stop advocating China-threat theory . leave some room for 1.3 people to strive for a better life''. Are these too much ?

You misunderstand,
I was not threating china.
I was merely stating that I think my government has a motive.
Perhaps I am wrong, but as long as the U.S. has capitalism there will always be greedy people who try to make money off war.

War is wrong, and so is terrorism.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
01-05-2010, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 07:43 PM by Venedi Sporoi.)
Taking China or Russia "down" would be disasterous. Can you imagine what it would be like trying to pacify a country as large as Russia, or as populous as China after plunging it into the kind of chaos we put Iraq in? We couldn't do it, short of mass depopulation. Even if the government did want to sell those wars to the U.S., I think they'd have trouble convincing us now; Iraq has left a sort of legacy already. Many countries also realize that if the U.S. goes down, it would have more consequences than benefits worldwide.
01-10-2010, 11:33 PM
just wanted to say hi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  name six American presidents ... Visqueen 26 977 07-01-2017 12:03 PM
Last Post: IMtM
  WTF American Type Peoples EqualAtheist 17 1,978 04-30-2012 01:28 PM
Last Post: Painkiller
  greatest American presidents Visqueen 16 1,450 12-03-2011 08:34 AM
Last Post: Arjuna
  response to SPAM kevlar 6 969 06-28-2011 05:15 PM
Last Post: jrpurdon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)