Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A witness from her family
07-23-2010, 06:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2010 06:08 AM by vonason.)
A witness from her family
Give you examples of words in the right of Oriental Seal of the Prophets and Messengers (Mohammed pbuh)

I: Gandhi

Says : I wanted to know the characteristics of the man who has a dispute with the hearts of millions of people .. I have become convinced of the conviction that the sword is not the means by which Islam has its place , but it was through the simplicity of the messenger with the accuracy and truth of the promises, and his dedication and devotion to his friends and followers, and his courage with absolute confidence in the Lord and in his letter.

II: English thinker George Bernard Shaw

The world desperately needs to be a man in the thinking of Muhammad, the prophet of this religion which has always been the respect and esteem it the most powerful religion in the digestion of all civilizations, forever eternal immortality, and I think many of the children had entered the national debt to him, This religion will find wide scope of In this continent (ie Europe).
The clergy of the Middle Ages, as a result of ignorance , intolerance, religion has painted a grim picture of Mohammed , they were considered him an enemy of Christianity, but I looked at was this man , and found the Marvel superhero, and found that was not an enemy of Christianity, it should be called the savior of mankind In my opinion that if given the world today, according to the solution of our problems so that secure peace and happiness that people look to him.

Third : Michael Hart

That Muhammad is optional , to be the first in the most important and greatest men of history, it may surprise readers, but only man in history who has succeeded at the highest success : religious and secular.
There are messengers , prophets and sages began great missions , but they died without a completion, as Christ in Christianity, or shared by others , or their predecessors in others , like Moses in Judaism, but Muhammad is the only one who did his religious convictions, and set its provisions , and embraced by the peoples of the whole of his life. And that filed by the the new state religion , in this area is also secular, united the tribes of the people, and people in the nation , and put her all the foundations of their lives, and making things worldly and placed in a position to move the world. Also in his life , he began the letter by the religious and secular, and most complete.
IV: Tolstoy

Muhammad enough pride that he found bloody and humiliated nation from the clutches of the demons of reprehensible habits, and the opening of their faces through the advancement and progress, and the law of Mohammed , the world will prevail in line with reason and wisdom.

V: Asouji

We did not do justice to Muhammad, if we deny it is of great qualities and advantages, Hamid , Muhammad had fought a real battle against ignorance and barbarism , insisting on the principle, continues to fight the tyrants even ended up in the victory, becoming the most complete law , which is above all great History.

VI: Sir Muir

The Prophet Muhammad is the Muslim title of Secretary since childhood consensus of the people of his country's honor his morals and good behavior, and whatever there was of Muhammad is the highest end of the descriptor , do not know of his ignorance, and an expert on the given careful consideration in its glorious history , then Muhammad, who left in Forefront of the Apostles and the thinkers of the world.

VII: Zwimmer

Muhammad was no doubt one of the greatest Muslim religious leaders , and it is also true that he was a reformer , eloquent and bold, daring, a great thinker, and may not attribute to him is contrary to these qualities, and married, who came by the witness and the date for this claim.

VIII: The entire Austrian

Humanity should be proud of having a man like Muhammad among them , that, despite his illiteracy , managed by a few centuries to introduce legislation that we Europeans would be very happy , if we reached the top.

IX: Sarujny Nadu ( Indian poet )

Islam is the first religious calling and applied to democracy, that democracy begins at the mosque five times a day when the call to prayer, and worship the village and King side by side in recognition that God is great .. What surprised me is the unit of non- split that made every man a brother of the other automatically .

X: Montgomery

The willingness of this man to bear persecution for his beliefs, and moral nature, those who believe they saw and they followed their leader and master , in addition to the absolute greatness of his achievements , all evidence of justice and fairness inherent in the person. Muhammad is no presumption that the assumption is more problems does not solve it. But there was no personal history of the great Western has not received adequate appreciation, such as Muhammad did.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2010, 01:55 PM
RE: A witness from her family
What are you trying to do, convert us? :o

make a wish: http://www.real-wishes.com
07-23-2010, 02:33 PM
If you're mentally lazy and want someone else to do your thinking for you, Muhammad's your man. If not him, maybe Moses will do, or Paul, or Joseph Smith or how about the Pope or Jim Jones?

The sooner human beings outgrow their need for human father figures telling them how to think and act, the sooner religious warfare between competing male dominated religions will stop.
07-23-2010, 02:40 PM
I'm not sure this was the point of his post, but true. But, I disagree that without religion there will be less wars. It is innate in our animalistic nature to fight with others; males, however, tend to be more agressive.

07-24-2010, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2010 10:20 AM by vonason.)
I want to introduce Mohammed for the world from the opinions of the greatest thinkers all over the world. How did they talk about him?
07-24-2010, 05:02 PM
(07-24-2010 10:20 AM)vonason Wrote:  I want to introduce Mohammed for the world from the opinions of the greatest thinkers all over the world. How did they talk about him?

Why do we care? Why would the opinions of a few recognized men in history who happened to like Muhammad's theology affect our views of this particular religious founder? Do you have any idea how many hundreds of times more notable thinkers in history have found the man Jesus far more worthy of praise than Muhammad? Muhammad is special to Muslims but not to Western thinkers in general who have influenced Western Civilization without Muhammad's Islamic input but with Christianity's.
07-25-2010, 04:05 PM
Most of these thinkers did not build the western civilization with christianity.
the western civilization ( And is to take many of the negatives) was not built upon the christianity, in the middle eras , Europe choosed to leave christianity and church and take the secular way far from the church.
These thinkers said a right word about Mohammed (pbuh) after they have read about his life and his Ethics and the teachings .

Why you do not want to believe these thinkers if they say the right word for Muhammad and Islam?
07-25-2010, 04:06 PM
Because Islam might be fun and all, but neither Islam nor Christianity actually, ya know, helped Europe or Asia progress much. It was secular science that did that.

07-25-2010, 10:32 PM
It was Christian thinkers reawakening to ancient Greek knowledge that included science-oriented thinking that spurred the Enlightenment of Europe. The secularization of science has only happened significantly since the beginning of the 19th century.

As for Muhammad and those Westerners who praised him, a Western scientist like Isaac Newton or Chas. Darwin or Louis Pasteur makes Muhammad's contribution so tiny as to be mostly overlooked by Western scholars. Plus when you add religious restriction of social behavior to the acquisition of knowledge you're sure to be shooting yourself in the foot when you need to run.
07-26-2010, 10:18 PM
(07-23-2010 02:33 PM)biomystic Wrote:  If you're mentally lazy and want someone else to do your thinking for you, Muhammad's your man. If not him, maybe Moses will do, or Paul, or Joseph Smith or how about the Pope or Jim Jones?

Moses is pretty badass though. Like I am am atheist,but Moses is a serious dude. In my opinion. Jesus may of walked on water, but Moses parted a whole sea. Bad [censored].

(Though in reality I do not think either of these men performed any of the miracles the bible say they did. I am way too old to still believe in fairy tales.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Should I tell my family about my religion? Lucky-lokean 14 1,225 04-01-2014 07:34 PM
Last Post: David
  Patriarchy and family values. Religionen 18 1,522 02-15-2013 11:26 PM
Last Post: rocketboy9000
  a family in need walkinwitjesus 2 706 05-19-2011 12:54 AM
Last Post: kevlar
  Family in Islam success 5 966 12-04-2010 10:23 AM
Last Post: kevlar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)