Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
05-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Question AVATAR!!
This story has happened already between a mother and her son (14 yrs) after they watched the movie:-
The son : Mom, what is ur opinion in what we saw?!
But mother didn’t be helped with words to reply. Hence the son said: away of it is wonderful, what is ur opinion in the holy tree, the axe of the film accidents?
The mother surprised of the question and read in her son’s eyes what she felt during watching the movie!..then she told him that she want to ask him the same question!!.
He answered: isn’t the holy tree the Aqsa Mosque?!!..isn’t the treasure under it the so-claimed Solomon wall which Israel claim falsely that it existed under the Mosque, and make it a plea to destroy the Mosque??!!..Isn’t that planet “ Panadora” Mom, Palstine?!...the woman astonished of her son’s thoughts about the film and its story, and she nodded to him to continue.
Then he complete : doesn’t the palstini defence represent the defence of the original dwellers of the planet??!! Did u see how they face the death old and young, men and women!!
Did u see what happened to those who defend for peace???!!!
NOW WHAT IS UR OPINION ABOUT THE SON IMPRESSION??????

For every evil under the sun, there is a remedy or there is non.
if there's one, try to find it. if there's none, never mind it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2010, 10:52 AM
RE: AVATAR!!
An absolutely fantastic movie, the 3D graphics are out of this world, and you feel like you really are on another world. Great.................GREAT

????????????????
05-09-2010, 12:39 PM
He is seeing symbolisms from real life in the movie. He is an aware kid. Though, maybe aware of some pretty depressing facts.

This seems more like a hoax to me. Unless kids are finely detailed in aspects of life that are negative, this seems like its made up. I could believe in the symbolism, but not the kid story.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Holywood, being controlled by Jews will never allow such a movie, i think. Do not u see that Hurt Locker got the Oscar Award where it is just telling about the hero American soldiers who have killed and raped 1.000.000 Iraqis?

But who knows... Most of us were thinking that Avatar would get the Oscar and Hurt Locker got it. Maybe just because of this sybolism. Maybe somethings are changing and maybe even in Hollywood such films, even sybolised can be made...
05-10-2010, 05:46 AM
we talk about the symbolism in the movie which the kid felt it, not about the 3D graphics Kevlar!!

05-10-2010, 07:17 AM
OK sesame the theme of the movie was the powerful subjugating the powerless. Maybe you can point to some place on this planet where that doesn't happen.

????????????????
05-10-2010, 07:29 AM
Quote:Maybe you can point to some place on this planet where that doesn't happen.
did u follow up what happen daily in Palestine??!!! i doubt!.

05-10-2010, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2010 07:57 AM by kevlar.)
you see you just run off at the mouth, you have no idea what I know about anything, who my friends are, what I believe in and yet you feel it's your right to tell me what I know or do............come back when you become intelligent.
JUST BTW I'm on the Palestinian side, but you don't know that you just think that you ahve a right to attack my views because they come from the west....................shove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I do follow what happens in Palestine, I have a very good friend who is Palestinian and I care very much about the situation, don't lay your bigotry on me. If your Palestinian then I just found ONE I don't support.

????????????????
05-10-2010, 08:40 AM
i deal with what u utter of ur mouth, i don't judge the absent if u r in the side of palestine or not coz u didn't mention it!
at all events, i don't want u get angry of debate and forgive me if misunderstanding happened ok!
salam

06-01-2010, 02:55 AM
i think what happened with peace activists in the aid fleet to Gaza clear the pic.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)