Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
After believing: Worshiping The God, how and why?
05-14-2010, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2010 02:46 PM by heart.)

True believers in The God would be in my belief as follows:

1. The first kind: the one who would come to the conclusion/believe that there is only one true God, The God, as a reasonable result after working his mind and ponder the God's signs in his creatures from the size of atoms to the seemingly infinite universe. Not affected by people's thoughts or myths concerning this matter or even received a message from one of The God's messengers, which is rare in this modern era, unless he chooses to do so consciously.

2. The second one: this would be the one who received a message conveyed of a true messenger of The God and believed it. For this one pondering the signs of The God would be more confirming to his belief.

The first or the second believer might get confused if he/she is encountered by the different religions and their teachings, instructions and the conflicts of the sects inside the one religion.

For this, the main point is to stick tightly to his/her belief that there is only one true God, the God, and only he, is worth worshiping. (But what is worship?! we will come to that just wait please).

Someone once asked: where is it written that The God ordered to be worshipped? Read the following please.
For the answer of this question let's define worship.

To worship The God in general is to: Do the good deeds for the sake of The God, not because you are expecting to be thanked (or seen) by someone else, and not to do the bad deeds,(avoid them) for the fear of The God, not because you expect to be punished by someone else, believing that The God wills that we do the good and do not do the bad (avoid it). This submission to The God's will is the result of our belief in him and it is essential for us to be accepted as true or at least good believers.
If we believe in him but disobey him (his will, and he gave us the choice to do so) he might treat us in the Day of Judgment by torturing or by forgiving us (as he wills).

More:

When you are caught in the middle of an ocean surrounded by storms and waves and no one is around, in that time when you ask the help of The God that is worship and asking someone else would be sharing him in the place of The God which is… anti-worship.

More:
When we are sad, in trouble or in need, to direct our heart towards, only, the God (believing that he is the True Savior) and implore for his help that is worship.
(Here to ask somebody a help is not against asking The God; it is the God who meant us to help each other and he compensate on that).

More:
Be patient and not angry when a dear one to you dies, only for the sake of The God, because it is The God who created us as to be not-immortal. Here being patient is being so over what the God destined to happen. Doing so in consent and patience in acceptance to what the God destined is worship.

In brief: watching your deeds in the sake of The God, even when you sleep, you are giving your body a rest to be able to do the good for the sake of The God that is worship.

Worship is all good. Worship serves us not the God. Worship makes things reasonable and life bearable.

Worship is all about good things that make life better in the sense of obeying The God.

The best way to worship The God is through following the guidance he provided through his messenger (The Book of The God revealed to his messenger) if it is proved that this Book is in truth revealed by The God.
As all people see in reality: the injustice, humiliation and everything... All happens but no judgment. Some may ask: where is The God? Where is Judgment?

This world we live in is a place for work and no judgment. That is why true believers must believe in resurrection after death in the Day of Judgment (Where there is Judgment and no work), and The God they believe in is capable of doing so.

Believers in either case 1 or 2 might get confused about messengers of The God. they must not differentiate between them and must believe that The God did send messengers to people through time, under the basic that The God wouldn't will us to believe in him and to worship him and send us no one to tell us how. This applies for true messengers (they all have the unique message: There is only one true God, The God, and he commands people to worship him and they are supported with miracles and known through history or told about by a true messenger who was such).

By reason it is possible to reach the truth that there is only one true God, The God, and to notice his might, knowledge and greatness in all his creation. Beyond that, people knew of the Day of Judgment and Angels of the God, His books, the hell, and the paradise and that the destiny, good or bad, is arranged by The God, only through his true messengers.
True believers must believe in all these things told by true messengers (received through the true messages – which all have the same unique aim: to tell us that: There is only one true God, The God, and he commands people to worship him).

All these musts make sense if we ponder them, and they are related, and without them a belief will not be complete.
Example of true messengers of The God in my belief: Noah (the first messenger the God sent to People), Abraham, David, Solomon, Jacob (Israel), Joseph, Moise, sent into Israelites, He was given The Book of Torah, Jesus Christ, The Evangel, and Muhammad (the Last one), The Quran. My full respect to all of them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2010, 09:39 PM
RE: After believing: Worshiping The God, how and why?
(05-14-2010 02:45 PM)heart Wrote:  Example of true messengers of The God in my belief: Noah (the first messenger the God sent to People), Abraham, David, Solomon, Jacob (Israel), Joseph, Moise, sent into Israelites, He was given The Book of Torah, Jesus Christ, The Evangel, and Muhammad (the Last one), The Quran. My full respect to all of them.

The following list are all original written beliefs by the ancient Sumerians some time between 3,000 and 2,000 BC

the garden of E.DEN
the tree of life
heaven and earth being created and separated by a disc/firmament
the lord of the tree of life, Nigizzida, the serpent with the human head
the flood caused by the gods because of mankinds clammerings/overpopulations
One god warning one man to build a boat to escape the flood
about human sliving for very long life spans before the flood
about human beings living shorter life spans after the flood
about the gods causing child birth pains in human females
this man also gathering up animals and birds to put on this boat
this man also getting immortality for saving the seed of mankind and of the animals
the creation of mankind out of clay
the building of a great ziggurat ( tower ) to the gods
the gods separating humans and making them speak different languages
the telling of a day when the gods will again have all humans speak in one tongue.
the story of a shepherd god Dumuzid,( and by the way there was another dumuzid who was known as the the fisherman - both were ancient sumerian kings, one of them married the goddess inanna ) who dies and is resurected ( though for only 6 months out of the year ) and Dumuzid translates into " true/right" "child/son" in ancient Sumerian.......

shall I GO ON ????

ALL OF THESE were written down on cuneiform tablets well over 1,000 years earlier then any Hebrew/Jewish document, and it is also kind of funny that the father of Judiasm ABRAHAM was from UR of the Chaldeans, you all know where UR was don't you....SUMERIA ( well Babylon was in charge now, but Babylonian religion was Sumerian anyways,and so was there written language). where do you THINK Abraham got all those ideas for a religion from ???? funny how ancient Sumerian tales are all over the book of Genesis, don't you think ??

IS THAT THE GOD YOUR TALKING ABOUT ????

THE ONE FROM THE BIBLE, the OLD TESTAMENT - GENESIS ????

WELL HE IS SUMERIAN, .....................BY THE WAY...............................................................

.......AND THAT IS THE TRUTH..........

Just a thought.

reading is fundamental...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-15-2010, 12:19 AM
written beliefs by the ancient Sumerians are interesting, But who had written them, how authinticated theose beliefs are, is something so difficult to find out.
You may don't know:
The first human to live on earth, from which The God Created him, is Adam, and from Adam The God Created Eve. we were not monkeys we are all - human kind- descendants of this pair Adam and Eve. Adam was learened by The God the names of everything, he worshiped The God since life was breathed into him. and for a long time his offspring continued to know, believe and worship The God until it was far enough that people started to deviate from the right way (The Satan was there doing his work). Poeple then needed someone to guide them back to the right path. and here where the messengers starts to show up. That is why Noah is the first messenger and not our father Adam.

The God I'am talking about is the God of all human kind, all creatures, and the whole universe with all its chemical and physical system.

I believe in all The God's Books to his messenger including the Quran, I belive what the Quran tells me about The God.
05-15-2010, 12:36 AM
(05-15-2010 12:19 AM)heart Wrote:  The God I'am talking about is the God of all human kind, all creatures, and the whole universe with all its chemical and physical system.

I believe in all The God's Books to his messenger including the Quran, I belive what the Quran tells me about The God.

Those people you spoke of,

Example of true messengers of The God in my belief: Noah (the first messenger the God sent to People), Abraham, David, Solomon, Jacob (Israel), Joseph, Moise, sent into Israelites, He was given The Book of Torah, Jesus Christ, The Evangel, and Muhammad (the Last one), The Quran. My full respect to all of them.[/END QUOTE]

THERE STORY IN GENESIS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

IS NOT THERE STORY

ADAM and EVE were written about way before any one ever started worshiping EL, and then switching to YAHWEH, then switching to JESUS

notice the pattern, how the SON always takes the fathers place

IT IS FROM ANCIENT SUMERIA, HOW DID THESE PEOPLE LIVING AT THIS TIME EXIST IN BOTH TIMES AT THE SAME TIME ???

they did not, the stories are from ancient Sumeria.

IF THE BEGINNING IS LIES, what does that SAY about the rest of it ??

IF THE QURAN repeats any of these LIES, what does that also say ?

the TRUTH is what it is, it does not NEED your belief......

:-)
05-15-2010, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2010 01:22 AM by heart.)
El/Allah/ YAHWEH all refer to the same God, The God.
Messengers all have had the same unique message: a messenger of The God would have always said to his people:
I am the messenger of The God to you, worship The God, and make no partner to him of anything.

Ancient Sumeria is not the beginning of life of human kind on earth, Adam and Eve. As I said there were many messengers before to convey the message of The God to their people. So people must have known about Adam and Eve. I believe in the Story of Adam and Eve cited in Quran not sumarian writtens. And Since Jesus Christ my full respect to him had not written or dictated the Bible, and have such treated by his people as mentioned, the Bible might contain part of the truth but not the whole truth.
05-16-2010, 09:51 AM
These musts in brief:
In brief the believer has to believe in:
1. The God. (The one true God, The God, who has no partner, no wife nor a son).
2. His angels.
3. His books.
4. His Messengers. (From Noah to Mohammad – my full respect to them).
5. The Day of Judgment.
6. His destiny good or bad.
And that is the base of worship.
05-18-2010, 04:33 AM
I believe that god is not saying you to worship but, what he wants from you is to take care of those people who really requires you and to help those who requires your support.

You know if you help those who really needs you, after that you will feel very light and calm that shows the presence of god.

Thanks

Christian Counseling Dallas
05-18-2010, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2010 05:06 AM by heart.)
(05-18-2010 04:33 AM)namratasnv Wrote:  I believe that god is not saying you to worship but, what he wants from you is to take care of those people who really requires you and to help those who requires your support.

You know if you help those who really needs you, after that you will feel very light and calm that shows the presence of god.

Thanks

When you do this my fellow, helping needies, for the sake of The God, that IS definitely worship.

Thanks
and..

Welcome!
05-18-2010, 06:49 AM
You know what sucks about the internet... That people either have a question they want answered their way or they are trying to prove their beliefs against someone who has different beliefs, and so they do biased searches on the internet, find something that sounds good, and then they use it as if it is 100% evidential fact, when they themselves are even ignorant on what they posted. But, I guess some people have less interest in the actual subject and more in just proving someone else wrong.
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM
(05-18-2010 06:49 AM)Christian_Chris Wrote:  You know what sucks about the internet... That people either have a question they want answered their way or they are trying to prove their beliefs against someone who has different beliefs, and so they do biased searches on the internet, find something that sounds good, and then they use it as if it is 100% evidential fact, when they themselves are even ignorant on what they posted. But, I guess some people have less interest in the actual subject and more in just proving someone else wrong.

Or, they want to explain something they think poeple get it just wrong!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)