Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alex Grey
11-05-2009, 09:25 AM
Alex Grey
Been meaning to do this for a while as I like his artwork.

His site is http://www.alexgrey.com

From wiki:

Quote:Alex Grey (born November 29, 1953) is an American artist specializing in spiritual and psychedelic art (or visionary art) that is sometimes associated with the New Age movement. Grey is a Vajrayana practitioner. His body of work spans a variety of forms including performance art, process art, installation art, sculpture, visionary art, and painting.

I'd recommend a glance at his sacred mirrors, as they are pretty cool.

Coupla images:

[Image: christ.jpg]

[Image: sophia.jpg]

Anyone else like his stuff?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2009, 05:15 AM
RE: Alex Grey
(11-05-2009 09:25 AM)Zagreus Wrote:  Been meaning to do this for a while as I like his artwork.

His site is http://www.alexgrey.com

From wiki:

Quote:Alex Grey (born November 29, 1953) is an American artist specializing in spiritual and psychedelic art (or visionary art) that is sometimes associated with the New Age movement. Grey is a Vajrayana practitioner. His body of work spans a variety of forms including performance art, process art, installation art, sculpture, visionary art, and painting.

I'd recommend a glance at his sacred mirrors, as they are pretty cool.

Coupla images:

[Image: christ.jpg]

[Image: sophia.jpg]

Anyone else like his stuff?

Those are kinda like the images in my dreams!

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
11-06-2009, 07:18 AM
(11-06-2009 05:15 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  Those are kinda like the images in my dreams!

Alex's work is influenced partly by his experiences with hallucinogenic drugs; maybe you shouldn't eat so much cheese before bed? Big Grin
11-07-2009, 01:58 AM
(11-06-2009 07:18 AM)Zagreus Wrote:  
(11-06-2009 05:15 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  Those are kinda like the images in my dreams!

Alex's work is influenced partly by his experiences with hallucinogenic drugs; maybe you shouldn't eat so much cheese before bed? Big Grin

Mmmhm Cheese Burger!
Darn it, I am hunger now!

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)