Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Allah cannot find MISSING CHILDREN
10-08-2009, 01:22 AM
Allah cannot find MISSING CHILDREN
That is a fact of religion.
Not only Allah, but also Jehovah, Jesus, Krishna, St. Peter & St. Paul, Buddha, Mary and whatever other god or saint existing or extinct.
I don’t know why we human beings are so ridiculously religious to follow [or support with our cash] gods and christs that help NOTHING in serious issues!
I really don’t know.
Do you perhaps know?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2009, 07:45 AM
RE: Allah cannot find MISSING CHILDREN
You seem very adament on this issue Julio. Is this something quite personal to you? I sincerely hope not, but you've made much the same statement in two threads now.
10-08-2009, 08:16 AM
It's a legitimate objection. Statistically speaking, prayer doesn't work.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
10-08-2009, 10:25 AM
I'm not disagreeing, but the point was made very well in the 'car' thread. Repitition does not give it more weight, as it stood well on its own.
10-09-2009, 12:17 AM
(10-08-2009 01:22 AM)julio Wrote:  That is a fact of religion.
Not only Allah, but also Jehovah, Jesus, Krishna, St. Peter & St. Paul, Buddha, Mary and whatever other god or saint existing or extinct.
I don’t know why we human beings are so ridiculously religious to follow [or support with our cash] gods and christs that help NOTHING in serious issues!
I really don’t know.
Do you perhaps know?

Nor does God heal amputees...I'd like to know why not??
10-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Allah answers all the prayers of the "BELIEVERS". This can be in 4 ways:
1- Get what we are asking for!
2- Get something as good or better!
3- We get spared something bad that would have happened otherwise.
4- We get rewarded on the day of Judgment with a much greater
reward than what we were asking for on earth.
10-11-2009, 04:08 PM
(10-11-2009 12:38 PM)yumna Wrote:  Allah answers all the prayers of the "BELIEVERS". This can be in 4 ways:
1- Get what we are asking for!
2- Get something as good or better!
3- We get spared something bad that would have happened otherwise.
4- We get rewarded on the day of Judgment with a much greater
reward than what we were asking for on earth.

So this justifies a child being abducted and God not helping to return them to their family?
10-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Wow. How selfish are those families? Sure, their little girl is being raped and tortured by some pervert, but praise Allah! THEY'LL get rewarded on the day of Judgment!

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
10-12-2009, 09:47 AM
No, don't misunderstand me! I meant "all the prayers of the believers" do work! and Allah hear them all!
I really feel sorry for atheists who don't know how to pray!! Who don't know why believers pray!!
I don't know what they do when they need God!! What they do during hardships!! I guess if they can't find solutions, they will kill themselves!!

Any affliction that a believer suffers is a test from Allah, Can there be any trial more difficult and painful then what Job went through one after another? He lost all his wealth and property, all of his children were killed when the roof collapsed, his friends and people left him, and he suffered from a sever skin disorder for years. Yet, he did not complained to Allah nor was he dissatisfied with Him throughout these extremely difficult trials. The result of his patience and faith in Allah was this: he came out of all these trials with superb success. He asked for Allah’s Mercy, and rushing down it came:
So We answered his call, and We removed the distress that was on him, and We restored his family to him (that he had lost) and the like thereof along with them - as a mercy from Ourselves and a Reminder for all who worship Us. (21:84)

Allah praised him in the Qur’an, saying:
Truly We found him full of patience and constancy, how excellent in Our service! Ever did he turn (to Us)! (38:44)
And He rewarded him with more than what he had:
And We gave him (back) his people and doubled their number as a Grace from Ourselves and a thing for commemoration for all who have understanding. (38:43)

The verse above significantly ends with “for all who have understanding.” Indeed, for people of understanding, there are lessons to be learned from the example of Job, a mortal human being who left behind immortal lessons for patience, forbearance, and faith in Allah that will continue to inspire believers generations after generations.
10-12-2009, 12:39 PM
So you're saying that no "believers" get their children kidnapped by child molesters? I'm pretty sure I could find some data to refute that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Find Peace luvurcreator 64 1,719 05-26-2017 09:23 AM
Last Post: Caesar Saladin
  The Missing Years of Jesus QuestionMark 66 3,861 10-27-2013 02:52 AM
Last Post: voiceoftheshires
  How to find peace? surrendersacrifice 5 608 07-22-2013 04:45 PM
Last Post: nihilist666
  The Missing Link in Evolution Murphy Weine 1 356 11-20-2012 07:04 AM
Last Post: kevlar
  Find the Best Religion for You DanaDana 6 852 06-21-2011 02:34 PM
Last Post: Painkiller
  Help me find a gift friedsushi87 9 1,386 12-21-2010 12:17 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  Have you ever prayed for missing children? julio 0 465 08-02-2010 01:21 AM
Last Post: julio
Exclamation Darkness and how to find it. sereda008 6 1,073 01-22-2010 12:57 PM
Last Post: sereda008

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)