Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Allah cannot find MISSING CHILDREN
10-19-2009, 01:38 AM
Allah cannot find MISSING CHILDREN
That is a fact of religion. Not only Allah, but also Jehovah, Jesus, Krishna, St. Peter & St. Paul, Mary, Buddha, and whatever other god existing or extinct.
I don’t know why we human beings are so ridiculously religious to follow [or support with our cash] gods and christs that help NOTHING in serious issues! I really don’t know. Do you perhaps know?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2009, 06:40 AM
RE: Allah cannot find MISSING CHILDREN
So if God came down here and rescued your children from car crashes and gave them millions of pounds to live a good life, and stoped rocks fallen on them...wouldn't they behave because they are afraid? Yes they would, God needs to test people, if they see him right in front of them, they would only obey them because they are afraid.

God will only help people who keep immoral thoughts out of their heads, and obey the ten commandements which aren't that hard to obey. Why do people complain about them? If I can do it, so can anyone else, plus you feel good if you obey them. That is when Jesus will answer you, when your Pure.

I Am The Servent Of God
10-24-2009, 10:15 AM
I mentioned this in another tread, but it fits here.

Are you willing to say that the abduction of Madeleine McCann, who's parents are God fearing Catholics, is a test? Seriously? The abduction, possible rape and murder, of a little girl is a test for the parents?

Even I pray that little girl is ok. It's alright in theory to say these things could be tests, but if you actually look at the horrors that happen, do you really think God would allow these things? If so, what sort of a God is it?!?
10-24-2009, 11:57 AM
No! What I meant was that our life is a test where bad things are thrown at us, including temptations. We must not fall to such things, although some people do.

What do you expect God to do about that girl? Pick her up and take her back to her parents? Then wouldn't everyone know he is real? They would only obey him out of fear.

I Am The Servent Of God
10-24-2009, 02:27 PM
You're up to your normal standards of logic. If god doesn't want everyone to know he is real, then why does he send those who don't believe to hell? It seems to me that is cruel and capricious. After all, that would make it his own fault that they don't know he exists.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
10-26-2009, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2009 09:25 AM by Dmanao.)
You are up to NO logic. If you have never heard of God(If you live in the amazon) then God will judge you on the deeds you have done. But if you know of Christ, and refuse to believe, you will go Hell. Why should God save everyone? We must do that ourselves. God tryed to save us long ago...looked what happened. People turned away from him and they are doing it again..and look what is happening. You Atheists claim we have advanced. So Children killing children is progress? Children killing babies in the future? Notice how all this has happened since people have turned away from God.
http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?a...z1c&page=4

I Am The Servent Of God
10-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Most people would say that God cannot interfere as it is "free will" of the abductor that caused a child to be abducted etc. Interfering in that would go against the whole idea of free will...As evil as it seems. This is certainly not my personal opinion, but what i have observed others argue.

The person that is truly happy is not the one who gets everything they want, but the one who learns to be happy with what they have.
10-26-2009, 12:15 PM
(10-26-2009 10:30 AM)Satanicbitch Wrote:  Most people would say that God cannot interfere as it is "free will" of the abductor that caused a child to be abducted etc. Interfering in that would go against the whole idea of free will...As evil as it seems. This is certainly not my personal opinion, but what i have observed others argue.

And yet these people still pray, thus proving that they don't believe their own arguments.

The god of the Christian bible (and the Muslim Qur'an) is not an aloof god, but one who interferes with "free will" all the time. Indeed, in Christianity and Islam there can be no free will due to the nature of god.

Which of course also means that their entire religions are hopelessly impossible.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
10-27-2009, 07:45 AM
Hardly, since God does not interfere now. He did what he did in the past and left. We have followed his rules for ages, and we got far. But since people are turning away from the bible...notice how all this crime is happening now.

I Am The Servent Of God
10-28-2009, 02:44 PM
Why should we believe that? Because you say so? The bible certainly doesn't say that. The bible contradicts that. "Lo and I am with you always, even to the ends of the earth". Sound familiar? What about all that jazz about god being eternal, immutable, unchanging?

No, that's just a cop-out argument.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)