Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Animal Religion: a Proposal
07-17-2013, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2013 09:31 AM by Yefet.)
Animal Religion: a Proposal
Post removed
Pointless and large amount copy/paste from other site
Please read the rules of this forum before posting
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2013, 07:28 AM
RE: Animal Religion: a Proposal
If you didn't lick your own arse hole or kill butterflies for fun, I might think about taking you seriously.
07-17-2013, 09:06 AM
Thank you for grabbing so vividly the main point of this posting. Minds like you are a demonstration of the true superiority of human beings!
07-17-2013, 09:51 AM
I think I deserve a certain amount of credit for having made it through the whole wall of text, though I did struggle to determine exactly what your main point was. Now that the text has been removed my initial response seems really quite surreal.
07-17-2013, 09:58 AM
Being new to this site, I wonder if I made a technical mistake with my posting. Nevertheless, I believe that there was something more serious to say about it. Your comment trivialized some very important issue, like the nature and necessity (or not) of cruelty and the stigma carried by body functions. Is that really the best that you can do? Or is the idea of considering non-human animals equal to humans so ridiculous? Then, why don't we laugh on the idea of equality about human races and genders?
07-17-2013, 10:25 AM
If you wish to be taken seriously, I suggest that you don't begin your post by pretending to be a cat.

You went on to accuse humans of behaviors that are seen widely throughout the animal kingdom, which is why I accused you of killing butterflies in my response. The overall tone of your post was presumptuous, preachy and vague.

It seems you read a lot into my arse licking comment which wasn't really there. I was just taking what I thought was a friendly pop at what you presented as being a very hypocritical cat. I appreciate that in text based communication it isn't always easy to determine the mood in which comments are intended.
07-17-2013, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2013 11:08 AM by Yefet.)
(07-17-2013 07:19 AM)Francesco55 Wrote:  Post removed
Pointless and large amount copy/paste from other site
Please read the rules of this forum before posting

I hope that the content of the removed post will appear again, in a modified form. The name of the thread is not enough.

Ludwik Kowalski

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)