Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Antichrist & Babylon of Rev.13,17-18 explain most history & 9/11
12-08-2008, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2008 12:31 PM by godislove.)
Exclamation Antichrist & Babylon of Rev.13,17-18 explain most history & 9/11
Which "nation" called Babylon (Habakkuk 1:6) is "the hindermost [in time] of [great] nations," "the glory of the kingdoms" (Is. 13:19) which is envied around the world, "the hammer of the Earth" (Jer. 50), where all "the nations stream to" (Jer. 51:44) to meet at the headquarters of the United Nations, & has "deceived all the nations" (Rev. 18:23) by its antichristian books/movies/music, etc? Mystery Babylon of Revelation 17-18, Isaiah 13-14, 47-48; Jeremiah 50-51; etc. is America (as mine & 100s of websites show if you search for "America babylon") & New York City, and there are many cities like Rome the headquarters of the Catholic Church & nations like Iraq which God made fit the description of Babylon in many uncommon ways (although not fully like USA & NYC) to foreshadow the fall of America & NYC. 9/11 & THE DESTRUCTION OF IRAQ (location of Ancient Babylon) WERE GOD'S WARNING THAT NYC & AMERICA WILL SOON BE MADE UTTERLY DESOLATE (ISAIAH 13) BEFORE THE FALL OF THE REST OF THE NATIONS & JESUS' SECOND COMING, AS WILL BE THE PEOPLE IN IT WHO DON'T TURN FROM SIN.

Astoundingly, there are approximately forty cities on "seven hills" (Rev. 17:9), & many of them exceedingly resemble "Babylon the great [censored]" of Revelation 17-18 of whose wine all the nations drink, which is described as both a "woman" & "the great city," and who commits adultery against God, as opposed to the bride of Christ mentioned immediately afterward in Rev. 19! No wonder 17:9 calls special attention to the fact that Babylon is on seven hills by saying "here is the mind that has wisdom." These many cities on seven hills include (which are all discussed thoroughly on my website):

-the source & headquarters of the anti-Christ world religions and (in some cases) world empires including Judaism, Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Islam, Buddhism, & Hinduism: -Jerusalem, -Rome, Constantinople/Byzantium/Istanbul, Moscow, Mecca in Saudi Arabia the pilgrimage city of Islam
---Catholicism & Orthodoxy have a "woman" associated with them: Virgin Mary also called "the Queen of Heaven" & "Madonna," who exceedingly resembles the "Queen of Heaven" & Queen of Babylon Semiramis who too was worshipped together with her son Tammuz who resembles Jesus in many uncommon ways

-U.S. cities, which further supports that the U.S. is Mystery Babylon "the great city" (the Greek "polis" can refer to groups of cities as in the words megapolis, decapolis, etc., and Babylon is called a nation in Habakkuk 1:6)
---Hollywood (sometimes called "Hollywood Babylon"), whose "Hollywood Hills" has seven hills, and which is home to many women like Madonna & Britney Spears who resemble the great harlot of whose wine "all the nations drink"
---Seattle the most irreligious city in the U.S., San Francisco (called "Babylon by the Bay") where the Church of Satan was founded in 1966, & Melbourne in Australia

New York City (a.k.a. "Gotham" or "town of fools": the city where Batman a type (thing resembling in many uncommon ways) of the Antichrist "king of Babylon" [Is. 14:14] rules & who originally roamed NYC): Manhattan means "island of many hills" (due to its many hills such as "Murray Hill") as well as "whiskey" (& Babylon the great [censored] is said in 17:2 to make the nations "drunk"!)
---apparently only town in the world officially called Babylon is in Long Island, New York, in the suburbs of New York City, which is the home of the Amityville Horror, the most famous of all haunted places as Babylon the Great which is "the habitation of devils" [Rev. 18:2]
---the headquarters of the worldwide Church of Satan from 2001-present, formerly centered in San Francisco "the city on seven hills"!!! and of the United Nations which "reigneth over the kings of the Earth" (17:18)
---There are only seven neighborhoods with the word "hill[s]" in EACH of these boroughs of New York City: Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn, as Mystery Babylon sits on "seven hills"
---Furthermore, there are many echoes of 9/11 in the Bible in connection with Babylon: for instance, all the merchants of the world weep in Revelation 18 (which is 9x2) beginning in verse 11 because Babylon the/a center of world trade has "fallen"; and the destruction of the Tower of Babylon at a time when there is a global language like English is today is mentioned only in the first 9 verses of Genesis 11.
---Furthermore, there are many uncommon resemblances between the Statue of "Liberty Enlightening the World" & both Jesus "the light of the world" (as Satan says "I will be like the most High" in Is. 14:14) and the [censored] of Babylon.

http://www.primaryproofsofchristianity.com: site on the meaning behind nature & all history (ex. 9/11)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2008, 04:28 PM
RE: Antichrist & Babylon of Rev.13,17-18 explain most history & 9/11
What does the previous post mean? Why did you post it?
12-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Messenger Wrote:What does the previous post mean? Why did you post it?

I posted it because it provides some very powerful ammunition to bring people to Christ, for Jesus says "ye will in no wise believe unless ye see great signs & wonders." (John 4:48) God helped me uncover an "exceeding wonder" (Rev. 17) indeed: the many "great cities" which fit the description of Rev. 17-18 shows God's control of & foreknowledge of all world history

http://www.primaryproofsofchristianity.com: site on the meaning behind nature & all history (ex. 9/11)
12-09-2008, 12:46 AM
Okay im pretty sure the church of satan in seattle are a bunch of dudes who like the scene and are trying to wind you up and arnt very big or important, so why would god attempt to warn us of this. You also seem to be judging a lot of people here, ripping on Britney when there are cities with extensive red light districts (and no hills). As to the antichrist religions, not all of them really apply, im pretty sure buddhism doesnt really give a damn about you guys. As to Catholicism and Orthodoxy arnt these still forms of Christianity and would only but subverted Jesus as opposed to anti-christ.
And just because they all mention a woman, and theres ONE bad woman in Babylon (wow) seems pretty poor evidence. Overall this doesnt seem to say much!

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
12-09-2008, 06:32 PM
Friend, the Catholic & Orthodox churches have departed from true Christianity and mixed some of the truth of Christianity with lies. As Satan says "I will be like the Most High" (Is. 14:14), so has the Virgin Mary been presented to be a replicate of Jesus, for the Catholic & Orthodox churches declare her to have been like Jesus "immaculately conceived" without sin (although she says in Luke 1:47 that she needs Jesus as her "savior" just like all other humans), to have been a "perpetual virgin" (although it says in the Bible in Matt. 13:55 for instance that she had sex with Joseph & had other children after Jesus was born), and to be the means by which "the whole human race was saved" although God says "I will not share My glory with another". FURTHERMORE, JESUS TELLS US IN LUKE 18 TO PRAY TO GOD "THE JUDGE" "AT ALL TIMES," WHICH A PERSON CANNOT DO IF HE IS PRAYING TO MARY. WE NEED TO SEE GOD ALONE AS THE SOURCE OF ALL GOOD IN ORDER TO FULFILL THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT OF LOVING HIM WITH ALL OF OUR HEART & MIND. I show on my website that throughout world history, Satan "who deceiveth the whole world" (Rev. 12:9) has diverted worship from Jesus by causing people to resemble Jesus in extremely numerous & uncommon ways, such as "virgin-born" Buddha, the hindu god Krishna (Crishna) who is the incarnation of the second person of the Hindu "trinity", Achilles the son of a god-dess & Odysseus, Quetzacoatl the Mormon Jesus, Julius Caesar, etc. ad nauseam.

12-09-2008, 08:07 PM
godislove Wrote:Astoundingly, there are approximately forty cities on "seven hills" (Rev. 17:9), & all or almost every one of them exceedingly resemble "Babylon the great [censored]" of Revelation 17-18 of whose wine all the nations drink, which is described as both a "woman" & "the great city," and who commits adultery against God, as opposed to the bride of Christ mentioned immediately afterward in Rev. 19! No wonder 17:9 calls special attention to the fact that Babylon is on seven hills by saying "here is the mind that has wisdom." These many cities on seven hills include (which are all discussed thoroughly on my website):

-the source & headquarters of the anti-Christ world religions including but not limited to Judaism, Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Islam, Buddhism, & Hinduism: Jerusalem, Rome where Vatican City is located, Constantinople/Byzantium/Istanbul & Moscow, Mecca in Saudi Arabia & Tehran in Iran (where the Ayatollah Khomeini ruled as a religious & political leader), Macau in China where about 93% of the population is Buddhist & which is the home of the Chinese Buddhist Communities Project "to make an important contribution to the cause of interreligious dialogue worldwide" & of the "Centre of Buddhist Studies," and Tirumala in India which is home to a Hindu temple "visited by about 60,000 people daily, making it the second most visited holy place after the Vatican in Rome"
---Catholicism & Orthodoxy have a "woman" associated with them: Virgin Mary also called "the Queen of Heaven" & "Madonna," who exceedingly resembles the "Queen of Heaven" & Queen of Babylon Semiramis who too was worshipped together with her son Tammuz who resembles Jesus in many uncommon ways

-Hollywood (sometimes called "Hollywood Babylon"), whose "Hollywood Hills" has seven hills, and which is home to many women like Madonna & Britney Spears who resemble the great harlot of whose wine "all the nations drink"
-Seattle the most irreligious city in the U.S., San Francisco (called "Babylon by the Bay") where the Church of Satan was founded in 1966, & Melbourne in Australia

-New York City: Manhattan means "island of many hills" (due to its many hills such as "Murray Hill") as well as "whiskey" (& Babylon the great [censored] is said in 17:2 to make the nations "drunk"!);
---apparently the only town in the world officially called Babylon is in Long Island, New York, in the suburbs of New York City, which is the home of the Amityville Horror, the most famous of all haunted places as Babylon the Great which is "the habitation of devils" [Rev. 18:2];
---the headquarters of the worldwide Church of Satan from 2001-present, formerly centered in San Francisco "the city on seven hills"!!!
---There are only seven neighborhoods with the word "hill[s]" in EACH of these boroughs of New York City: Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn;
---Furthermore, there are many echoes of 9/11 in the Bible in connection with Babylon: for instance, all the merchants of the world weep in Revelation 18 (which is 9x2) beginning in verse 11 because Babylon the/a center of world trade has "fallen"; and the destruction of the Tower of Babylon at a time when there is a global language like English is today is mentioned only in the first 9 verses of Genesis 11. Furthermore, there are many uncommon resemblances between the Statue of "Liberty Enlightening the World" & both Jesus "the light of the world" (as Satan says "I will be like the most High" in Is. 14:14) and the [censored] of Babylon.

this is pretty pointless. you do realize that most, if not all, of these other religions would say the same thing about christian cities. what makes you right and them wrong? islam says you're wrong, as does jews, atheists, budists, agnostics, etc. there is little reason that you should be criticizing all of those people in your article when no one knows the correct answer.

get this... there is a possibility that you could be wrong!
12-10-2008, 06:02 PM
my website clearly shows how all nature, all of history, & the Bible testify very powerfully that all other religions are false; if you have a question about what I've written, politely ask and I will gladly respond, friend

12-10-2008, 06:29 PM
christ isn,t a religion,he is truth.the division in churches and diffrent denominations are pointless.and are trying to prove christ wrong,when he talks about a divided kingdom must fall.but in fact Jesus is correct.on earth these diffrences ,denominations as the true faith,etc are pointless.people just need to read Jesus.people guess a lot of things.and get used.a christian is a person who believes in christ.

Good evil salvation
12-10-2008, 08:39 PM
godislove Wrote:my website clearly shows how all nature, all of history, & the Bible testify very powerfully that all other religions are false; if you have a question about what I've written, politely ask and I will gladly respond, friend

other religions say the EXACT same thing. in fact, on this very forum, there is some kid saying that mecca is on the "golden ratio point of the earth". all of this proves nothing. if you are looking for "signs" to agree with you, you will find them.
12-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Your musical taste is terrible, totally tuneless and uninventive, if you must listen to people with strong religious convictions try mewithoutYou (capitalisation important) who at least play music at the same time as espousing their religious beliefs (they're really quite good).

Enough personal whinging. You cant use the bible with other verified or referenced sources, its like using the lord of the rings, the book as a source is academically unverifiable, so you either accept the whole thing or none of it.
As to the whole pharohs camparison it is likely that images of christ were derived from the Greco - Roman versions of these which both predate the guy by quite a bit, making him the resembler of them not vice versa. Im pretty sure Buddha is a Buddhist god, not a Hindu god at all. Most of your greek examples also predate Christ and their status as trios could also be debated, their being many other quite worthy philosophers and playwrights and I dont see how you link the Greek gods into sets of three.
There are many other incongruities in this work, such as the lack of resemblance between Quetzacoatl's cross and the christian one (its sideways and all the lines are the same length) and some of your examples like the Lama one are just weird. As for the Darth Vader thing im pretty sure masked, armoured and cloaked men with weapons have been stirring up fear since they invented masks, armour and cloaks.
Get Real!!!

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  can somebody explain to me what is LOGOS? harcharanjit 12 1,575 09-27-2014 10:45 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  Where appropriate/ applies to you please explain to me...... Leosnake 28 1,416 04-28-2014 09:41 AM
Last Post: Leosnake
  Help explain this. scubadiver 22 1,836 10-03-2011 01:02 AM
Last Post: Hombre
  explain bc and ad for me please.! AlvaLeo 7 1,241 03-16-2011 05:19 PM
Last Post: MRlogic
  Tribulation, Beast, Antichrist, False Prophet The Word 9 2,386 09-23-2010 02:29 AM
Last Post: may
Question Ancient Near East Imagery in the Book of Rev. (the B*E*A*S*T) : lastmikvehlastDay 22 3,720 06-20-2010 05:40 PM
Last Post: lastmikvehlastDay
  KEVLAR - Please explain what it is you believe in (What are you arguing for?) Secular Hobbit 39 4,532 05-09-2010 06:56 PM
Last Post: Secular Hobbit
  Rev. Elwood Morris Wherry acknowledging the beuty of Unity of God in Islam Ahmadi 11 1,482 03-18-2010 05:25 PM
Last Post: biomystic
  THE LUCIFER PROJECT - RAISING ANTICHRIST GaryB 2 1,094 07-17-2009 08:30 PM
Last Post: Raphael
Exclamation Obama, Batman, Santa are types of the Antichrist; 9/11 was God's warning godislove 6 1,796 12-16-2008 05:14 PM
Last Post: B MAN

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)