Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any body want to talk about Alchemy.
09-27-2009, 12:20 AM
Any body want to talk about Alchemy.
I know a little about it can't say I've memorized any thing from all the things I've read but
To me it seems to be something that inspired a lot of Scientist and Religous leaders.
What I find fascinating is this thing called the Emerald Tablet of Hermes.

Here is my reworded version of the Emerald Tablet.

In Truth without Falsehood, Vital
and most Certain.
Is That which is Below Corresponds to
That Which is Above,
and
That Which is Above Corresponds to
That Which is Below.

In order to accomplish the Miracles of the
One Thing, and just as All Things
have come from this One Thing,
Through the meditation of One's Mind,
So do all created things originate from this
One Thing, Through Transmutation.

It's Father is thee Fire, It's Mother thee Water, Thee Wind carries it in
it's belly, and it's nurse is thee Earth.

It is the Origin of All, the Consecration of the Universe,
It's inherent powers made whole,
If united within its self, yet before united
Separate the Earth from the Fire,
the Faint from the Evident,
Gently and with Great Ingenuity.
It rises from Earth to the Heavens
and
Descends again to Earth,
Thereby containing within it's self the powers
of both Above and the Below.
Thus will you obtain great knowledge of our universe.
All Obscurity will be clear to you.
This is the Greatest Force of All powers
because it overcomes every
faint thing and
penetrates every solid thing.

In this way was our Universe
Created from this comes many wondrous Applications
because this is the Pattern.

Therefore I am Azrael following only what I chose to
Believe.

Here in Have I explained the Operation of All

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2009, 05:00 AM
RE: Any body want to talk about Alchemy.
(09-27-2009 12:20 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  I know a little about it can't say I've memorized any thing from all the things I've read but
To me it seems to be something that inspired a lot of Scientist and Religous leaders.

Didn't you like Sir Isaac Newton's version?
Wink

what does Carl Jung say about alchemy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfNKdI6iPJE

I agree with CJ, alchemy is the language of archetype.
This fella explores it further.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZJgnK8IH...re=related

In many ways, alchemy was a precursor to modern psychology.

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
09-29-2009, 02:00 AM
RE: Any body want to talk about Alchemy.
(09-27-2009 05:00 AM)Raphael Wrote:  
(09-27-2009 12:20 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  I know a little about it can't say I've memorized any thing from all the things I've read but

Didn't you like Sir Isaac Newton's version?
Wink

what does Carl Jung say about alchemy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfNKdI6iPJE

I agree with CJ, alchemy is the language of archetype.
This fella explores it further.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZJgnK8IH...re=related

In many ways, alchemy was a precursor to modern psychology.

namaste

Thank you for those links I'm writing a book that is Fiction but I've done Research of all kinds of Religions and this I think.

I Hypothesize that Alchemy is the root of all the achievements humanity has gone through in all of it's history, and I plan on writing a Fiction book series about Thoth the Atlantean.

I'm going to start the story in an era that could be called Prehistory and then the story will continue on until I get to the present day Modern Era.

All the Logical & Creative owe there existence to ancient Alchemist.

I think that at First people believed in One God at the beginning then over time they fell away from that God and created many Gods. Then there were some who wanted to worship just one but where mocked and ridiculed until the One overtook them with a Flood. The One saved his followers because he gave them the technology to survive the Flood.
The Followers of the One declared the One was the All. Shortly after that they tried to rebuild humanity, but once they repopulated again they again fell away from the All. This time however the Followers of the All where overtaken by the Followers of the Many Ones. The Followers of the All where made into Slaves and forced to do ungodly things.
Many years past since they became slaves but then a Son of the Followers of the Many Ones was reviled to be one of them and he had murdered a slave master. The man was cast out into the great sands and kept walking until he came upon a large volcano with a small encampment at it's base.
There the man learned their ways and Theology and once he felt renewed from his trek across the sands, he journeyed up to the top of the Volcano. The great Volcano was erupting and this man was stricken with fear but then he heard a voice call from out of a burning bush up atop the great mountain. The Voice told him to Free his people and so he did.
The man whose name was Mosses named the Voice of All God and then after bringing God's people to the great Volcano left them at it's base as he again went to the top. This time however he couldn't fully understand the Voice because of all the noise the People bellow where making.
The Voice tried to tell him ten precepts that people must try to do, but Mosses heard the Voice say Commandments and thought of these Ten as rules that must be followed. God hadn't intended on people to try to become perfect, but to just aim for perfection knowing they would never reach it.
Mosses again descended down from the Mountain but was sickened by the display he saw. The people had made a golden Idol in the form of a cow. Aggravated Mosses broke one of the Emerald Tablets he had been given by the Bush in half. Then Mosses slammed his staff to the ground turning the Lava to Water. God then became Angry at Mosses for loosing his temper.

The first God was of the Sky, and so that is why people look up when they pray.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Body evolved but mind didn't? JamesNewell 40 5,121 06-05-2014 07:55 PM
Last Post: HiEv
  Out of Body Experiences Zoe Doidge 14 1,513 10-20-2011 03:20 AM
Last Post: WhiteNova

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)