Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any one care to talk about Free Masons!
11-28-2009, 03:19 AM
Any one care to talk about Free Masons!
I'd like to know more about the free Mason's!

They seem to be some kind of evil society bent on world domination but hey what do I know!

I have this theory, that the Masons where behind allot of things that have happened throughout history. but of course it is a theory.

Any one know any rumors or any thing at all about the mason's.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2009, 04:59 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2009 06:20 AM by Zagreus.)
RE: Any one care to talk about Free Masons!
Yes. They're generally a bunch of old men performing rituals that none of them know what they mean, making business contacts, then getting roaringly drunk at a big meal afterwards whilst dressed up like penguins.

Freemason is a catch all term for many groups operating under that name. They are one of the biggest financial donators to charities in the world, though they keep that quiet. They are not running the world in secret, nor is the OTO, and the world isn't run by shape shifting lizards.
11-28-2009, 05:00 AM
I would really like to keep an eye on this thread because to tell you the truth, I do not know anything about the Freemasons other than that they are are a secret society and that masons must acknowledge a Supreme Being. To make matters worse, "everything" I know about Freemasons comes from Wikipedia, so I wouldn't trust it.
11-28-2009, 06:19 AM
I just had a look at the Wiki page and it looks fairly accurate to me. I'm no expert, but I know enough to spot complete nonsense about it.

If you guys are interested in the subject, perhaps post questions and we can all research them, as I find Freemasons quite interesting too. I have a friend who is Third degree that is quite happy to say what he can about these things, so if there's a question we can't work out I can email it to him. My Dad's an ex-mason too, so I can often get info out of him.

I have a couple of quite amusing white glove stories relating to Freemasons too if you're interested...
11-28-2009, 09:19 AM
(11-28-2009 06:19 AM)Zagreus Wrote:  I just had a look at the Wiki page and it looks fairly accurate to me. I'm no expert, but I know enough to spot complete nonsense about it.

If you guys are interested in the subject, perhaps post questions and we can all research them, as I find Freemasons quite interesting too. I have a friend who is Third degree that is quite happy to say what he can about these things, so if there's a question we can't work out I can email it to him. My Dad's an ex-mason too, so I can often get info out of him.

I have a couple of quite amusing white glove stories relating to Freemasons too if you're interested...

According to legend, Harry Truman once said, "I've gotten every degree they have to give out and I never learned any damn secrets!"
11-28-2009, 11:39 AM
The power of the Freemasons comes from the number of powerful, influential people who are members. It has nothing to do with any grand, overarching plot to take over the world, but if the President is a Freemason, and the head of some major multinational corporations are Freemasons, then opportunity exists for two lodge brethren to help each other out.

At least theoretically (I don't know of any actual case where this has occurred). But that's true of any group or organization, and there's nothing particularly secret or cloak and dagger about it.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
11-29-2009, 12:50 AM
(11-28-2009 06:19 AM)Zagreus Wrote:  I just had a look at the Wiki page and it looks fairly accurate to me. I'm no expert, but I know enough to spot complete nonsense about it.

Is it true that they all have rings?
Are they only rich people?
Do you have to be related to a mason to become a mason?

Where they connected to the knight's templar?

Can you provide a list of all the head masons. Even the current one.

While I theorize that a secret society could be doing some thing in the background I am not quick to jump to conclusions. I am trying to investigate and learn every thing I can about all the different secret societies that exist.
I hold a theory that a group of wealthy men from multiply countries where the real ones behind 911.
11-29-2009, 06:26 AM
(11-29-2009 12:50 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  Is it true that they all have rings?

No

(11-29-2009 12:50 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  Are they only rich people?

No. It costs different amounts depending upon which lodge you join.

(11-29-2009 12:50 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  Do you have to be related to a mason to become a mason?

No, but you need sponsors.

(11-29-2009 12:50 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  Where they connected to the knight's templar?

No.

(11-29-2009 12:50 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  Can you provide a list of all the head masons. Even the current one.

No. There isn't a head Mason as such. The highest degree in Freemasonry is the third degree. Once you have been in this post for a year (before handing the role over to another) you step back. It's after this that various Mason groups invite you to go into their 'branch' as it were.

There are various ideas as to who is is top of the Masons. In this country it's tecnically Prince Philip, but that's more of a title I believe. Each of these groups you can join do different things and bestow their own grades. This is why the chap Parousia quoted is talking nonsense; you can't get every grade in any serious way, though some can just be an honour placed on you.

I'm not convinced there is any real secret, but one of the main intrigues people have is regarding the origin of Hiram Abif (spelling?) which is the theme of the third. There is Kabbalistic and Alchemical symbolism inolved in Masonry, but most Masons don't even know it's there or care what it is. It's basically a men's club, and for the most part, nothing more.

Scottish Rite freemasonry is one of the famous branches, and it's the 33rd degree that's the one many people talk about. Google that if you want some conspiracy stuff.

(11-29-2009 12:50 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  While I theorize that a secret society could be doing some thing in the background I am not quick to jump to conclusions. I am trying to investigate and learn every thing I can about all the different secret societies that exist.

People who theorise these things are always on the outside, paranoid about what all these shadowy secret societies are doing, when in all likelyhood they're just getting on with their own business and running their own groups. Saying this is like saying there's a big Jewish conspiracy or some such.

(11-29-2009 12:50 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  I hold a theory that a group of wealthy men from multiply countries where the real ones behind 911.

What's your evidence for this? You were saying it was the CIA a couple of weeks ago.
11-30-2009, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2009 01:12 AM by Azrael17.)
(11-29-2009 06:26 AM)Zagreus Wrote:  
(11-29-2009 12:50 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  While I theorize that a secret society could be doing some thing in the background I am not quick to jump to conclusions. I am trying to investigate and learn every thing I can about all the different secret societies that exist.

People who theorise these things are always on the outside, paranoid about what all these shadowy secret societies are doing, when in all likelyhood they're just getting on with their own business and running their own groups. Saying this is like saying there's a big Jewish conspiracy or some such.

(11-29-2009 12:50 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  I hold a theory that a group of wealthy men from multiply countries where the real ones behind 911.

What's your evidence for this? You were saying it was the CIA a couple of weeks ago.

Well I don't think that the entire body of the CIA could have been responsible but I think some one powerful connected to the CIA was behind 911.
I have no evidence so far that is why I am doing research on the people who most likely could have benefited from the fall of the buildings.

You have to understand that if it where done by powerful wealthy people they would have done every thing in their power to cover their tracks.

Building 7 that was destroyed on 911 housed many documents that held information about corruption. Such as Enron. Examination of the fall indicates that the buildings fell at a free fall which could have only happened if it where being demolished. The nature of the falls also seem to point to a demolition style implosion. There is evidence that points to Thermite as the type of explosive used. People who where there at the bottom of the buildings claim they felt an explosion from underneath before the planes hit. Never in the history of modern buildings has a solid steel structure came down due to fire. Even in the case of massive fires the steel core of the building would be left standing. The man who owned the buildings and had the insurance policy for them had it redone just prior to 911. So he could be considered some one with the motive to blow them up. Bin Laden is known to have ties to the CIA. Also the company that was responsible for installing security had the buildings powered down during an "upgrade" prior to 911. When they where powered down all the security cameras and systems where off.
A report reached the president that a terror attack was planned. It was titled Bin Laden planes to strike WTC with air planes. Did he read it? No!
At numerous times during his administration, Bush claimed that he was above the law, just because he was the president. The U.S. constitution disagrees with him. Conveniently the U.S. Air Force was none-responsive on 911 because it was flown up north for a practice flight. In most cases the Air Force would have been contacted immediately and those planes would have been shot down. Large amounts of gold was taken from the ruble of the WTC. The rest of the ruble was thrown into the river, Why well any good detective could tell you, Destruction of Evidence.

Even if there isn't a group, there are individuals who have malicious intents and who do not belong to any terrorist faction. These black flag operators use the masses as a means to make money. In the eye's of a wealthy CEO who has not a care in the world, it's okay to sacrifice a few thousand lives for the sake of a little money.

From my point of view we need a better investigation into 911 and the people responsible should be stripped of all their money and power.
11-30-2009, 08:11 AM
(11-30-2009 01:10 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  Examination of the fall indicates that the buildings fell at a free fall which could have only happened if it where being demolished. The nature of the falls also seem to point to a demolition style implosion. There is evidence that points to Thermite as the type of explosive used.

Thermite is not an explosive. It simply burns very hot. (BTW I have some experience with both thermite and explosives in the Army.) If enough thermite were used to cut through the steel core of the building there would have been an absolutely brilliant, unbearable intense white light emanating from the building at the same time as the white smoke appeared. The smoke is quite hot and disperses rapidly. The white smoke mixed with the darker smoke lasted for very long time and there was no bright light. The residue from thermite is simply aluminum oxide and iron, both likely to have been found after any large fire.

In the 1970s and 1980s, I rode an elevated train to work and back every day, across Brooklyn. In those many years, I saw quite a few fires. White smoke mixed with black is perfectly normal.

The real killer is that the collapse of each building started at the point the plane hit. It would require extraordinary aim by inexperiened pilots to hit the exact point on the building where the thermite was located. More than that, it would require the hypothetical planners to have absolute trust in these inexperienced pilots to do it.

The thermite theory does not work.

Quote:People who where there at the bottom of the buildings claim they felt an explosion from underneath before the planes hit.

When the first plane hit, my brother-in-law was standing on the edge of the plaza waiting for his staff to arrive to go to a meeting in another building. He heard and felt nothing before the sound of the jet engines.

Quote:Never in the history of modern buildings has a solid steel structure came down due to fire. Even in the case of massive fires the steel core of the building would be left standing.

Incorrect, the fire bombing of Germany and Japan in WW2 showed time and again that steel will burn if you get it hot enough.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I could care less EqualAtheist 6 673 09-12-2013 09:46 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  Why do atheists talk so much? jrpurdon 13 1,627 01-02-2011 05:46 PM
Last Post: Painkiller

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)