Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are we existence.
05-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Are we existence.
It has been conceded by science that existence is infinite, and that the universe is a product of that existence. We also know that infinite regression is infinitely impossible. We know all of this because we are intelligent and have worked very hard to interpret our observations.
Some believe that a being they call God is also infinite and is in effect existence. Those who believe in the existence theory quite often ask the other camp to explain who or what made their infinite God or existence, because it could not just come into existence. But have no problem believing that existence could come into existence, because the opposite is impossible. The theists version of an infinite existence is thereby denied by the non-theists version of an infinite existence.
My good friend The Jackel has pointed out to me. And to be perfectly honest hillbilly has been espousing this point ever since I've come to these boards. And I have been too stupid to realize.
That in effect existence is only existence if we can experience it. If we are comatose or dead there is no existence. If there is no existence, then existence cannot be infinite. If infinity can be denied by our existence then what is existence, but an illusion.

????????????????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2010, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2010 07:28 PM by TheJackel.)
RE: Are we existence.
This would be Solipsism, and unfortunately there are contradictions of this, and the very post that seeks other opinions on the subject shows acknowledgment of competing minds.. Philosophically this is interesting but it requires us to ignore any notion of the physical material world without asking what are we ourselves made of.. We can't possibly be comprised of nothing, or have no attributes, or physicality.. The temporal bonds to time itself shows our inability to escape the physical material existence because we all require forward inertia just to have a thought, or to even do anything what-so-ever..

Though I am fond of the Idea that we are existence, and that we are the GOD's to all that exists, I simply can't ignore the contradictions that show our Separation, or that which show's ourselves as observable objects within existence.. The fact that our minds require a place to exist in as separate complex constructs or structures apart from any other structures or complex constructs, shows separate of information, complexity with finite boundaries to differentiate ourselves from everything else.. So we are stuck in the defining argument that collapses the notion of Solipsism, and explains why there are other entities, objects and competing minds..

What are we made of?

This question is interesting because we surely are not going to say we are made of nothing, or state that we are non-existent, or comprised of non-material (non-existing material). This is especially true in noting that we are physically bound to temporal time, and particle time dilation.. This would requires us to simply reject all the we know or have learned about ourselves and our own existence..

Loss of perception or Observation does not make existence finite as a volume or substance, it only shows that consciousness is a finite product of complexity, or physical material phenomenon.. it's the same notion that a Car is not infinitely large, or can travel at an infinite speed, or have the capacity to carry infinite amount of fuel.. There is a reason why in the quantum foam that there is only on average zero point energy, vacuum energy, or zero base energy.. Infinity is subjective and is not applicable to everything.. There are not infinite number of cats in my house either..

It comes down to the fact that we either exist, or we don't consciously or physically.. This will by no means effect the rest of the physical material world to which we are all made from and came from.. However, there is no saying that our consciousness can't transcend materially, or physically into lets say..., a quantum Field gravitational structure.. (do note that there is no evidence to support this form of transcendence)..nd even if we are immortally conscious from this point on, it would have no effect on the overall argument.

To put this into perspective, if a light burns out and all goes dark, it does not mean there are not other lights still burning.. Hence, other minds, objects, ectra are still existing.. As we can all agree, non-existence can not exist literally, and that there will always be something.. And what that is, is likely the Universal substance or set to all that exists...Kevlar and some others might like to think of that as consciousness, thoughts, or minds, but don't address the key questions that nullifies this argument..

What am I made of?
Why am I me and you are you?
What boundaries lie between me and you?
Why am I physically bound to time?
Why am I subject to particle time dilation?
why is oxygen necessary for my level of consciousness?
Why do physical things exist, or hurt should I run into them?
Why can't I magically walk through a solid wall as if it didn't exist?
Where am I and where are you in relation to me?
Why do I need a place to exist?
What contains me? Or what Contains you apart from me?
Why can't I visualize a -1 dimensional object?
Why is it that -1 energy can not exist?
Why is it that a -1 spatial space can not exist?
-

It gets pretty complicated and pretty deep. And we can't seem to comprehend that existence can still exist even if we ourselves did not exist.. The fundamental flaw in being an observer is that observers must have something to observe, and this includes one's self as an object with attributes and properties.. If we were non-material and non-physical we would be non-objects, and thus unobservable with no capacity to obtain, process, or contain information... One can not exist in a negative capacity, substance, or reality... This would be trying to state a nonexistence object can exist as an object of existence.. And that is essentially a self-paradox and a self-contradiction...

So what are me made of?, and how much of that makes us? and how much of that divides us all as separate entities, objects, or minds?... This question can not simply be ignored, and it shows that we all are different objects, entities, or conscious beings comprised of the same universal substance.. Hence two or more glasses made from the same pile of sand..

Now could we have been created or planted here on Earth by higher intelligence beings? Sure, however, these beings would also be subject to the same rules that apply to us.. This wouldn't make them GOD's anymore than humans are GOD's to synthetic life, or a cultivation of Bacteria.. But one thing is certain, there isn't anything tat can be a literal non-material / non-physical object or phenomenon.
05-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Well, aside from the fact that we are here, and all I can say is that this is actually apart of a bigger existence we can attribute to soul mates. We are here because we choose to be, for that reason alone. I know that if we as a people were to accept into a higher existence together that we would be able to do so through our own will power, simply wanting to.

If we wanted anything we could have it. The problem is acceptance, we as a people need to accept each other before things like magic can exist for everyone. For the fact of choice, if everyone were to consciously Choose to add magic to our lives, THAN it would be good for everyone. No one would be left out. This is how particles work, everything has to be equal. So if one person chooses to live in a world where there is no magic, we simply cannot leave him unaccepted. For one person to show another the same particle that they are seeing, they have to exist within the same set of conditions in which the one who created it. Which means that if its "normal" than its ok, as far as everyones eyes are geared towards viewing. Today we live in a world where no one believes in Chris Angel, and everyone works to create light bulbs by hand.

Us being existence is simply the right of ours to do something. The only way to know if death is non existence is to die, and yet, to experience from within paralysis, to have a sober vision of greatness, to imagine yourself dead and to come back to life...all of these things are more than possible, they are a part of what makes life more full. Though, there is a hidden message within existence that plays to the role of our own fancy, the fact that we are here.

If a person is simply able to write the story of their mind, they experience a different existence, they can begin to look at life differently. If they can mess with rules, they can begin to act differently....The thought of acting plays a powerful effect here, the person who acts as another human being gains awareness into a particular set and standard of emotional bearings in which they can look at as that other human being. This is release into an act of pure creation, the attempt is to follow that persons personality to the point of becoming, and yet that is impossible to the fact that you are simply acting as he/she. It is when you experience a state of becoming within yourself, when you see Who you want to play and you become that person. This is an experience that can change your ideas of self to the point of non-acceptance of the past. You can literally change your view of you through acting as someone else, maybe because you think they are cool and you figure out how they act. The truth is that this is such a simple, and yet powerful technique that, to consider ourselves existence is to mis the fact that we have come to that realization. Existence. That is something that we had to be in order to understand, and yet to consider ourselves it is to forget what it was like to figure that out.

The only way to say something understandable is to say something true. And the fact is that, well, infinite amounts of galaxies says something about how we are able to think about this in such a way. To consider ourselves existence, as plain as bread would be to say, This is the only planet worthy of intelligent life in a universe of INFINITE!

I don't discredit the question, and the facts surrounding, but I do question at the ability to question in a sense of imagination. It doesn't hurt you to think outside of the box, so long as you don't do anything that would outright hurt you. Though, the basic existence of dreams, to me, never allowed me to question as to whether or not magic did not exist, other beings....Dreams gave me all I needed to say F everything that anyone told me about NO.....and to start saying no myself.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Although azurescen is seriously stretching the limits of philosophy, I agree with him on some key points that I think many of us neglect, and have neglected to follow. This of course includes myself, so let me outline this particular one

Quote:The problem is acceptance, we as a people need to accept each other before things like magic can exist for everyone. For the fact of choice, if everyone were to consciously Choose to add magic to our lives, THAN it would be good for everyone. No one would be left out. This is how particles work, everything has to be equal.

Now I don't believe in magic and mystics, but metaphorically you can derive the moral constant of treating each other with equal respect in respect to our individual positions. The magic we seek is simply acceptance of ourselves and others around us without anger, personal attacks, or dehumanization.. We fail sometimes to see that there really is only few base disagreements when it comes to our origins.. Some of us base it on evidence, validation and substantiation, while others seek a more spiritual existence based on faith or belief alone..

For me, I do not any longer base my positions on beliefs alone without some sort of evidential validation, or support.. And I do think we all fail to understand that some fundamental things simply can't be ignored in regards to what we are, what we are made of, and where or how we came to be... So in my next post I will go over an interesting correlation between common theism and realism that might strike you and very interesting..
05-07-2010, 09:24 PM
(05-07-2010 06:56 PM)TheJackel Wrote:  What am I made of?

Waves to yourself, particles to me
Quote:Why am I me and you are you?
Choice
Quote:What boundaries lie between me and you?
Aside from the physical, a spiritual boundary called personal space
Quote:Why am I physically bound to time?
Choice
Quote:Why am I subject to particle time dilation?
So you can see into the nature of your own existence, distinctly seperate from others, and yet consciously included to the availability of your comfort with others
Quote:why is oxygen necessary for my level of consciousness?
A medium of creation...a part of the current creation, and changeable to the creator
Quote:Why do physical things exist, or hurt should I run into them?
Maybe for the reason of continuance. It might not change your day too much to stub your toe every time you walk into the kitchen if you don't feel pain, but wouldn't this be a little weird, and aren't you enlightened by the pain to do things different?
Quote:Why can't I magically walk through a solid wall as if it didn't exist?
This is a hard one for sure. It mainly has to do with your level of acceptance in life. First you must accept yourself 100%, next you need to accept magic, and than you need to walk through the wall. Yet that is such a process that once you are able to accept yourself 100% magic doesn't seem like just a word any more
Quote:Where am I and where are you in relation to me?
lol...Right there, right here, some odd amount of miles/feet/inches away.
Quote:Why do I need a place to exist?
If your spirit exists after death than you don't than, otherwise your body is an object with a size requirement of spacial capacity
Quote:What contains me? Or what Contains you apart from me?
hmm, self, a lover, a friend, the universe
Quote:Why can't I visualize a -1 dimensional object?
you have to understand the existence of negative as opposite and thus wait for the understanding of positive to be complete before that question can be answered. Because, truly, no one can even visualize nothingness correctly in this universe, and yet that was one thought that brought me infinite happiness when I first had it. It just seemed like it existed....nothingness, and it was like, ahhhh, lol, if anything that is as bad as it can get.
Quote:Why is it that -1 energy can not exist?
same as before, we need to understand +1 energy before we can even properly fathom that one.
Quote:Why is it that a -1 spatial space can not exist?
^^^Same^^^
05-07-2010, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2010 10:06 PM by TheJackel.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plane_%28cosmology%29In esoteric
Quote:cosmology, a plane, other than the physical plane is conceived as a subtle state of consciousness that transcends the known physical universe.

The concept may be found in religious, and esoteric teachings - e.g. Vedanta (Advaita Vedanta), shamanism, Hermeticism, Neoplatonism, Gnosticism, Kashmir Shaivism, Sant Mat/Surat Shabd Yoga, Sufism, Druze, Kabbalah, Theosophy, Anthroposophy, Rosicrucianism (Esoteric Christian), Eckankar, Ascended Master Teachings, etc. - which propound the idea of a whole series of subtle planes or worlds or dimensions which, from a center, interpenetrate themselves and the physical planet in which we live, the solar systems, and all the physical structures of the universe. This interpenetration of planes culminates in the universe itself as a physical structured, dynamic and evolutive expression emanated through a series of steadily denser stages, becoming progressively more material and embodied.

The highlighted area can also be expressed in the natural evolution of energy and the different states of energy we currently understand and know of.. The argument here is that consciousness would still remain a physical material phenomenon in a pure state of energy.. The only difference here in opinion is complexity and what structure holds our conscious minds together within the state of zero base energy (pure energy), prior to the gaining of mass and the conversion to matter.. So the unknown here is can we exist consciously at the quantum level?

So, when we think of energy we tend to think of it as non-material or non-physical.. However, it's really not.. And believe it or not this does not contradict Theistic points of view in regards to what energy is.. Some call it magic, others might call is soul energy, or the spirits of ourselves.. This is actually somewhat true, and still conforms to natural realistic observation of energy being a universal substance of ourselves and everything around us. In both cases where realists see evolution of energy, theists also see energy as the substance to all there is.. This is a fundamental commonality between Theists, and realists, or even atheists.. It's not the energy we question but the notion of a GOD, or GOD's that seemingly have infinite power, knowledge, or ability.. I personally find that not likely and rather hard to accept or swallow due to that this Deity would be a separate product of energy itself..Granted would could have been placed here, or even cooked up in a test tube, but a GOD it would not make. We have our own power to manipulate energy, and control it, and perhaps even create with, and this would not make us GOD's either..

I also don't believe any one being can create that which itself would require to exist, so there would be no literal creator to existence or GOD of existence.. At best an observer can only be a manipulator of the the Universal Substance known as energy, while at the same time being a product of it.. This begs the question if one can not create that which itself requires to exist, or things that are equally required for us to exist, how much does the role of natural evolution have in existence as a whole?...

The way I see existence is this (and it's amazingly accurate):

Existence = A Phenomenal material physical phenomenon of self-osculating and self-organizing progressive and regressive flow of energy.. This is where energy = all things of mass, and matter, as well as all person's, places, or things of existence.. Energy can be said to be the substance of all observation, and the substance of all information.. It's in essence the Universal set that solve infinite regress simply because the opposite can be said to be literally impossible..

This essentially accounts for everything, even if we don't fully grasp or understand everything. It allows for higher evolved beings, maybe a possible way of transcending consciousness at a quantum gravitational level (provided a stable structure is there to support thought processing), and where all matter, objects, and things derive from regardless if you think it's from the Big Bang, or even from a multi-universe collision..

But do note, non of this makes anything of the imagination fact, or divine truth.. And this is why I stick with what is provable or at least has evidence substantial enough to give it validity.. Smile
05-07-2010, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2010 10:55 PM by prdamico.)
(05-07-2010 12:08 PM)kevlar Wrote:  It has been conceded by science that existence is infinite, and that the universe is a product of that existence. We also know that infinite regression is infinitely impossible. We know all of this because we are intelligent and have worked very hard to interpret our observations.
Some believe that a being they call God is also infinite and is in effect existence. Those who believe in the existence theory quite often ask the other camp to explain who or what made their infinite God or existence, because it could not just come into existence.

here is a THOUGHT.. what IF GOD( higher consciousness ) is a part of everything just like we are, but has evolved to use 100% of it's total brain capacity/power/potential and because of this it can use this higher power to manipulate things that we can not, but maybe will be able to if we ever evolve to be able to use 100 % of our brains potential..

What if this consciousness ( GOD ) has always existed just like everything else ??

After all we HAVE NO IDEA what WAS IN PLACE before our universe came into being and started to expand.

And this GOD would be bound by the same physical laws that all matter and energy is bound by, but would have some limited ability ( due to using 100 % of brain capacity ) to manipulate things based on this higher evolution of the brain functions, maybe ESP, out of body projection, I mean who knows what a human could accomplish using 100 % of there total brain capacity ? many things that now seem IMPOSSIBLE I am sure would be totally possible.....

It is documented fact that through meditation certain people have proven that they can lower there heart rates, control breathing, and perform other tasks that a lot of humans could not do without years of study and practice, after over 25 years of studying martial arts, I have done some things and seen some things that your average Joe would not believe if they did not witness it with there own eyes. Our minds are VERY powerful just using 10 - 20 % of there capacity, I could only imagine if I could use 100 % of my brains total capacity.................Oh I forgot I used the word GOD, get ready everyone JACKA$$ is gonna add about 25 replies that has nothing to do with what I posted, because I used that word.....LOL

Right now these are UNKNOWNS and MY OPINION

are there other organic life forms out in the universe ? YES
if there are, are there beings with a higher level of consciousness then we have ? YES
if there are, would not these beings be in different stages of development throughout the universe ? YES
what existed before our universe formed ? ANOTHER UNIVERSE
are there other universes ? PROBABLY
What exactly happens when MATTER enters a black hole ? RECYCLED
Is it possible to time travel ? PROBABLY NOT
Did Aliens visit our planet in the past ? POSSIBLY
if they did, did our ancestors use the word GOD to describe them ? POSSIBLY

Could GOD be just a being from another planet that is millions of years ahead of us on the evolutionary timescale ? POSSIBLY

Could Advanced beings learn to connect like our neurons did and create vast communications networks to create a Planetary, or even a solar consciousness ? or a universal one. POSSIBLY

just a thought, well now it's a memory..

:-)
05-07-2010, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2010 12:12 AM by TheJackel.)
Quote: here is a THOUGHT.. what IF GOD( higher consciousness ) is a part of everything just like we are, but has evolved to use 100% of it's total brain capacity/power/potential and because of this it can use this higher power to manipulate things that we can not, but maybe will be able to if we ever evolve to be able to use 100 % of our brains potential.

Irrelevant, but an interesting thought on full use of the brain power. However as it be, we can already build things atom by atom with molecular assemblers.. Theoretically giving enough time and matter we could build and construct an entire planet sized object.. This however, wouldn't make anything or anyone a GOD.. Nor does the existence of synthetic life make us GOD's..

Quote: What if this consciousness ( GOD ) has always existed just like everything else ??

If everything else already existed it wouldn't be a GOD or creator would it? And it still fails to explain how complexity came to be, or what said deity is comprised of or made of.. Can the highest level of complexity just magically all ways exist? Not likely, and it would negate the notion of the need to create anything or the notion that anything is too complex to not have a source origin to which it came from.. We can all understand that Complexity doesn't arise from complexity, and that is evident in everything to which is observable.

Quote:After all we HAVE NO IDEA what WAS IN PLACE before our universe came into being and started to expand.

I don't think you comprehend the differences between Observable Univers to which came form the Big Bang and the Entire Universe.. This Big Bang didn't occur in a place of non-existence or -1 spatial dimension.. Again this is ignorance of science.. The Observable Universe has already been measured and is a flat disc much like that of our Milky Way Galaxy to which exists in a much larger space..Analysis of data from WMAP shows that the universe resulting from the big bang is spatially flat with only a 2% margin of error

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilkinson_M...ropy_Probe
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/my...40524.html
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/ma...30211.html

As far as other things go, yeah there could be other things like other habitable universes ectra.. I don't think anyone would argue this.

Quote:
And this GOD would be bound by the same physical laws that all matter and energy is bound by, but would have some limited ability ( due to using 100 % of brain capacity ) to manipulate things based on this higher evolution of the brain functions, maybe ESP, out of body projection

Now I wouldn't disagree here accept I wouldn't call a higher intelligence or being a GOD.. This is where you bow to it and I don't and that essentially ends the argument.. The rest of this is agreeing with my posted arguments and just adding some personal thoughts and ideas to it..

Quote: I mean who knows what a human could accomplish using 100 % of there total brain capacity ? many things that now seem IMPOSSIBLE I am sure would be totally possible.....

accept defying mass energy equivalence, and particle time dilation. or being killed by flying non-material, non-physical, and non-existing objects.. Some things will remain impossible bit others not Wink..

Quote:It is documented fact that through meditation certain people have proven that they can lower there heart rates, control breathing, and perform other tasks that a lot of humans could not do without years of study and practice, after over 25 years of studying martial arts, I have done some things and seen some things that your average Joe would not believe if they did not witness it with there own eyes.

besides the medical fact of what controlled breathing does, what amazing things do you speak of? The rain man can count a bag of coins before it hits the ground and give you the exact dollar amount.

Quote:Our minds are VERY powerful just using 10 - 20 % of there capacity, I could only imagine if I could use 100 % of my brains total capacity.................Oh I forgot I used the word GOD, get ready everyone JACKA$$ is gonna add about 25 replies that has nothing to do with what I posted, because I used that word.....LOL

First part I agree with, second part is improper use of the Term GOD. Under your terms we can all claim ourselves equally as GOD's, which nullifies it's essential meaning. And Just because America for Example has Nuclear weapons does not make it GOD of Earth for example. here i can label non-conscious energy or existence GOD as well.. At this point the concept of GOD is entirely drowned out into meaningless undefined nonsensical label..

God is the English name given to a singular omnipotent being in theistic and deistic religions (and other belief systems) who is either the sole deity in monotheism, or a deity in polytheism.
Quote: are there other organic life forms out in the universe ? YES
if there are, are there beings with a higher level of consciousness then we have ?YES
if there are, would not these beings be in different stages of development throughout the universe ? YES
what existed before our universe formed ?
are there other universes ? PROBABLY
What exactly happens when MATTER enters a black hole ? RECYCLED
Is it possible to time travel ? PROBABLY NOT
Did Aliens visit our planet in the past ? POSSIBLY
if they did, did our ancestors use the word GOD to describe them ? POSSIBLY

1) are there other organic life forms out in the universe ?
Most likely YES

2) if there are, are there beings with a higher level of consciousness then we have ?
Probably, or most likely (but you can't state Yes without verification)

3) if there are, would not these beings be in different stages of development throughout the universe ? That would be obvious

4) what existed before our universe formed ?
More Existence, space, energy, perhaps other universes within 3D+1 space..

5) are there other universes ?
If one Big Bang can happen it's safe to assume another can

6) What exactly happens when MATTER enters a black hole ?
It converts to energy , or more specifically.. the matter gets heated to very high temperatures as the individual atoms collide with higher and higher speed producing friction and heat. The closer the gas is to the black hole and its Event Horizon, the more of the gravitational energy of the gas gets converted to kinetic energy and heat. Eventually the atoms collide so violently that they get stripped of their electrons and you then have a plasma. All along, the gas emits light at higher and higher energies, first as optical radiation, then ultraviolet, then X-rays and finally, just before it passes across the Event Horizon, gamma rays.

7) Is it possible to time travel ?
We already do at a certain pace. Hence we have forward inertia.. The trick is finding a way to slow your system down so it's not aging as fast as the outside system.. Hence, trying to control particle time dilation by defying mass energy equivalence, or by Cryogenics without damaging human tissue via the crystallization of water molecules.

8) Did Aliens visit our planet in the past ?
More like possibly.. Again we can't say probably without having non-circumstantial evidence..

9) if they did, did our ancestors use the word GOD to describe them ?
POSSIBLY, provided they had.. And if they could have traveled in time to our present day, they most likely would considered us GOD's as well.. Fly an f-16 over their heads at Mach 1.3 and see them piss their pants and start bowing to us.

10) Could GOD be just a being from another planet that is millions of years ahead of us on the evolutionary timescale ?
Again I wouldn't consider it a GOD, or them as GOD's..But otherwise I would agree.. There could be Aliens that are a Billion years ahead of our evolutionary time scale.. This is all conjecture of possible probables due to the fact that we our selves can represent being millions or even billions of years ahead of another living civilization that could even theoretically pass us up evolutionary wise within the next 1 million years.. Evolution doesn't mean you just evolve progressively, it means you evolve to best suite your environment.. De-evolution is another problematic variable we fail to consider
05-08-2010, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2010 12:32 AM by azurescen.)
(05-07-2010 11:34 PM)TheJackel Wrote:  
Quote: I mean who knows what a human could accomplish using 100 % of there total brain capacity ? many things that now seem IMPOSSIBLE I am sure would be totally possible.....

accept defying mass energy equivalence, and particle time dilation. or being killed by flying non-material, non-physical, and non-existing objects.. Some things will remain impossible bit others not Wink..

Ok now, are we accepting that 100% brain = magic is possible? Or not?

Becoming God....Taking infinite power into your own hands....THAT IS IT.

The problem is understanding of reality, as to why we are not already at this level of awareness. If you are going to use your magic to do something that someone else doesn't want you are directly breaking the law of allowance which would be required to understand the good present in magic. We are here to learn about each other, so if you so much as say something another person doesn't want you are staining the possible experience of purely them with you.

The idea is that a pure experience of someone is EXACTLY what they want, down to the sounds coming out of everyones mouth. The reason we don't have magic, and thus the obvious reason why we don't use 100% of our brains is that none of us truly understand the reason for other people. When you experience yourself in your body, when you have nothing else in the universe left to experience, you will understand what I am talking about with other people.

To experience another person you require a true replacement of nothingness with your mind. It is in the mind of the enlightened observer that nothingness in a sense of reality truly exists, you could think of it as a replacement with a pure experience of another being, but another being is another being. To truly experience another being there needs to be the existence of non-awareness....the ability to become that person from a set possibility of living their life as them. Which is impossible when you are seeing yourself as something other than nothingness. Nothingness is truly the only way two males can share direct experience....unless they were to have needs that existed within one another it is solely up to you to create the place for this experience. So there exists a requirement of magic to fill the gap between me and you when I speak my own truth. Unless you truly understand nothingness, and actually have the ability to experience it, the only way for someone to experience me is to directly see from within my eyes, to hear from within my ears.

The problem is I experience all life, all beings. I have this no-mind state achieved, and put to use consistently. It only comes to other peoples experience of me that shows the gap between what I am going to call no-mind, and that of a mind existing within a body. Your job, in attempting to achieve no-mind as I am saying, is to get out of your body and truly see me from the potential of pure soul, pure consciousness. This will show you the difference between energy that exists in physical reality and that which exists non-physical....which needs to be purely conscious, Purely kept up in regards to the one keeping it.

No, you won't "believe" in non-physical...you will be shown such complex physical that you will be left with no choice other than to search for it!

In the future, through at least listening to me, you will find that yes we are existence, and yet NO we are not "existence" from the view of THIS universe's current role. In essence we are all God, here to play....and yet we need a God of Gods, for say, or more like a one common universe ruled by one God in which all Gods can look to be accepted infinitely. Just so we can always get together. No one will understand this paragraph until magic makes a forefront.
05-08-2010, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2010 12:52 AM by prdamico.)
I needed a good laugh, so I decided to read your reply, and thank you for not disappointing me..................

(05-07-2010 11:34 PM)TheJackel Wrote:  Irrelevant, but an interesting thought on full use of the brain power. Nor does the existence of synthetic life make us GOD's..

Exactly relevant GOD is only a word, you can call the damn consciousness anything you want, it is my belief I'll use the word GOD if I want to or not.
and who the hell said anything about synthetic life ?? who's post u reading ?
Quote: If everything else already existed it wouldn't be a GOD or creator would it?

According to your definition of GOD, but I already explained my definition of GOD, but you still like to assign other peoples opinions to my beliefs, well I expect that from a MORON

Quote:I don't think you comprehend the differences between Observable Univers to which came form the Big Bang and the Entire Universe.. This Big Bang didn't occur in a place of non-existence or -1 spatial dimension..

Again you can not FUKING read.
this is what I said:
After all we HAVE NO IDEA what WAS IN PLACE before our universe came into being and started to expand.

Who the [censored] said anything about coming out of non-existence ????
MORON ....

Quote:
Now I wouldn't disagree here accept I wouldn't call a higher intelligence or being a GOD.. This is where you bow to it and I don't and that essentially ends the argument.. The rest of this is agreeing with my posted arguments and just adding some personal thoughts and ideas to it..

Who GIVES A [censored], what your definition of GOD is ? I said GOD was what I called a higher consciousness. Again assigning your own meaning to my words = MORON, especially after I explained exactly how I use the word GOD...

Quote: I mean who knows what a human could accomplish using 100 % of there total brain capacity ? many things that now seem IMPOSSIBLE I am sure would be totally possible.....( my quote )

accept defying mass energy equivalence, and particle time dilation. or being killed by flying non-material, non-physical, and non-existing objects.. Some things will remain impossible bit others not Wink.( jacka$$ reply ).

I said many things that now seem impossible I am sure would be totally possible, BUT DID I MENTION ANY ONE THING IN PARTICULAR ?????? again adding your own thoughts to my posts...
again MORON

Quote:besides the medical fact of what controlled breathing does, what amazing things do you speak of? The rain man can count a bag of coins before it hits the ground and give you the exact dollar amount.

DIM MAK, just to name one.... ever hear of that ?? look it up...

Quote:First part I agree with, second part is improper use of the Term GOD. Under your terms we can all claim ourselves equally as GOD's, which nullifies it's essential meaning. And Just because America for Example has Nuclear weapons does not make it GOD of Earth for example. here i can label non-conscious energy or existence GOD as well..

I see GOD the same way I see my self and my body, Just like billions of living organisms ( neurons ) communicate to create a single projected consciousness, I believe billions of conscious beings could connect in the same way and create a projected consciousness in the same way on the next level above, and so on, and so on.

Consciousness can be built just like any other matter, Our own cells took minerals and chemicals right out of the earth and build a container ( skull ) to hold our consciousness, why could not a higher consciousness use the core of a planet, or something similar to hold there consciousness, or even build a giant skull out of there natural resources, and so on, and so on....

You see GOD was a word that our ancient ancestors applied to anything supernatural that they did not understand.

THEY THOUGHT THE SUN WAS A GOD, the moon too, and the earth itself, other planets, even weather phenomenons were referred to as GODS, so NO the word has many applications and uses....If superman was real and was here on earth today, we would probably call him a GOD, even though we would know he is not divine............

Of course, everyone else who reads your replies will also see that you are either one stupid motherfuker, or you just do not understand who's posts you are replying to, or your just do not understand what you read..........

either way, trust me....they know....because they can read......

:-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Non-Existence/Existence..No-mind azurescen 62 6,008 05-27-2010 02:49 PM
Last Post: prdamico

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)