Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
As a Warner, I urge all Muslims to be prepared for the End of Abraham
04-29-2010, 04:34 PM
As a Warner, I urge all Muslims to be prepared for the End of Abraham
The foundational story of Abrahamic religions, the story of Abraham and Sarah, is facing the end of its long reign as spiritual authority upon which all three Abrahamic religions are based. Why do I say this? Because God has shown me and others before me the truth of how ancient Hebrews used more ancient Vedic deities, Brahma and Sarasvati, to serve as Hebrew progenitors in the Hebrew myths of origin. Christianity and Muhammad's Islam followed the Hebrew lead taking these stories as historical facts when they never were anything but the ancient tradition of borrowing other people's gods and religious concepts without attribution. Along the historical way, ancient thinkers and more modern spotted the borrowing, e.g. Aristotle, e.g. Voltaire, but the weight of Abrahamic traditions has kept this information from ever gaining a foothold in Abrahamic religiously influenced cultures. But here's the proof for anyone who dares think outside the Abrahamic boxes: Figure the odds of four Vedic deity names showing up "coincidently" in the same Hebrew story: Abraham and Sarah= Brahma and Sarasvati
Hagar= Ghaggar-(Vedic goddess Sarasvati named after the Sarasvati River, with the Ghaggar as the Sarasvati's main tributary river while in the story Hagar is Sarah's handmaiden). Melchizedek=Malik-Sadaksina.

The chances of these names being unconnected to the much later written Hebrew story of Abraham is astronomically against such coincidence. God seems to be through with Abraham religions ruining the societies they control with endless warfare waged against non-Abrahamics and with fellow Abrahamic religionists. So God has resurrected the old information again in our times where historical science can verify the historical trail of how Vedic religious items became incorporated in Abrahamic religions. What this means is that there is no spiritual authority possible from religious leaders who accepted the resulting confusion of gods as historical fact. There can be no spiritual authority arising from a polytheistic god, Brahma, being personified as a monotheistic Hebrew progenitor, who obeys another polytheistic God, named EL but with Moloch-type characteristic of wanting a firstborn child "passed through the fire". When Sarasvati/Sarah, Ghaggar/Hagar are included the whole story unravels in a heap of tangled polytheistic gods.

It's time to adjust to the coming End Times of all Abrahamic religions and follow the Great Spirit of the Creator who is already establishing new spiritual authority that will not fall to historical discovery.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2010, 05:58 PM
RE: As a Warner, I urge all Muslims to be prepared for the End of Abraham
You seriously need help, so what your saying is GOD talked to you?.......
04-29-2010, 10:49 PM
(04-29-2010 05:58 PM)Islam=True Wrote:  You seriously need help, so what your saying is GOD talked to you?.......

Yes, it's the benefit some of us Christians, Gnostics and Pentecostals for example have that you Muslims do not. God speaks to us directly while you have to go through a dead man and his book as intercessors between you and God, thereby making it second-hand spiritual information and not authentically your own.

Don't worry, though. You're surrounded by people who have been taught to accuse prophesy bearers of madness. It's an Abrahamic tradition to allow only this or that prophesy bearer credibility, usually the one who is willing to use God to start an organized religious movement. Others are done away with or ignored or as you are doing, accused of being mentally ill so that what is prophesied is discredited.

The information about the Abraham/Sarah=Brahma/Sarasvati information has been around for a long time and now with the Internet information tsunami sweeping the world, it has been resurrected again as even geological science backs up the Vedic Brahmin migration theory.

Only Christianity offers a Way out of the fall of spiritual authority with the exposure of Vedic myth borrowing by ancient Hebrews because only Christian texts quoting John the Baptist and Jesus question the spiritual authority of Abraham.

"Jesus said to them, 'Most assuredly I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM." thereby declaring Himself one with God and beyond the time/space limitations of any man including Abraham.
04-30-2010, 12:40 AM
I think your wrong about Hagar Bio, I read him every morning in the paper.........laugh Big Grin

????????????????
04-30-2010, 05:08 AM
Bio

Without necessarily agreeing with you and not doubting that God has shown you things. If then the Abrahamic religions are wrong then doesnt the arrival of Jesus amongst the Jews who confirmed all before him have no meaning ?, I mean the basis of Christianity is a belief that fully incorporates the teachings of the OT in which Abraham is a key figure. Although it is a popular belief by Muslims that Abraham followed a religion and that they say they follow the religion of Abraham, the fact is Abraham didnt follow any particular religion as we know it today. The Israelites got their laws from Moses, the Christians the same Laws but with further direction from Jesus, the Muslims from Mohammad.

can you assist in supplying some authoritative websites I can have a look at
04-30-2010, 06:30 AM
Look at this
Abraham Religion in Quran

Mahdi, A 1200-year-old man,Saviour,come on
Mahdi,The Just Leader of Humanity
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2010, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2010 09:00 AM by biomystic.)
(04-30-2010 05:08 AM)Phill Wrote:  Bio

Without necessarily agreeing with you and not doubting that God has shown you things. If then the Abrahamic religions are wrong then doesnt the arrival of Jesus amongst the Jews who confirmed all before him have no meaning ?, I mean the basis of Christianity is a belief that fully incorporates the teachings of the OT in which Abraham is a key figure. Although it is a popular belief by Muslims that Abraham followed a religion and that they say they follow the religion of Abraham, the fact is Abraham didnt follow any particular religion as we know it today. The Israelites got their laws from Moses, the Christians the same Laws but with further direction from Jesus, the Muslims from Mohammad.

can you assist in supplying some authoritative websites I can have a look at

The basis of Christianity as you know it is with Paul's doctrines, i.e. traditional Christianity is Pauline Christianity. From the start though, there was a Gnostic Christianity which had developed out of the confluence of Jewish, Greek and Egyptian religious ideas in Alexandria, Egypt. Mark wrote his Gospel from Alexandria and in it Mark established a trial, crucifixion and resurrection story that even Paul seems mostly ignorant of, like the Gospel of Thomas too has no mention of such a trial, crucifixion and resurrection. Paul goes back to the Old Testament model (Gal. 3:13) where Jewish law proscribed death to blasphemers by stoning and then hanging from a tree. This was the fate of Yeishu ben Pantera and his five disciples as recorded in the Talmud's oblique and negative references to a magical healer who "led many astray" and whose brief biography includes several NT elements, e.g. father Joseph, mother Miriam, escape to Egypt, disagreement with rabbinical Judaism and accusation of blasphemy. Personally, I think Yeishu's teachings produced a now missing Sayings Gospel, a "Q" gospel as well as a basis for the Gospel of Thomas. That Yeishu's ministry was perhaps a hundred years before Jesus' gives the time necessary for a Christ cult legend to develop and a church movement that Paul ran into right at the beginning of his ministry which theoretically started only a few years after the death of Jesus as well as explaining how Christians could be in Rome at so early a date. Helm's book, "Gospel Fictions" shows how the NT gospels were created out of OT Messianic prophesies reinterpreted and OT verses and even plots. In other words, the "Jesus Christ" of the Gospels was a spiritual being based on legends and teachings of Yeishu ben Pantera and as a spiritual being, Jesus Christ did represent God in spiritual fashion that any mortal man could not do. One has to separate the legendary from the historical and balance the two together to get to spiritual truth about Jesus Christ. In my religious point of view.
So where does that leave Jesus or Yeishu viz a vie the Torah/Tanakh? If Yeishu/Jesus did incorporate Egyptian ideas (and one can find such in Mark's and John's gospels, e.g. the resurrection story of Lazarus which is really a retelling of the Osiris resurrection myth taught at the "House of Annu" which became Hebrewized as "Beth-any", Osiris becoming "El Osiris" or "Lazarus" in Greek translation. In short, there's reason to believe that "Christ the Magician" as found on the Alexandrian prayer bowl represents a Jewish movement that has already broken with Torah standards. But, and it is a big but, one cannot understand Jesus' rebellion against the developing rabbinical Judaism without knowing the Torah/Tanakh stories.

Actually, one has to go back further to ancient Hebrew worship of their tribal god, Yahweh, as a Son of EL Elyon, to really understand Christ and Christianity as a throwback to pre-Mosaic Judaism where Jesus Christ reestablishes the original Son to Father relationship between Yahweh and EL. One can read Prof. Margaret Barker's book The Great Angel to find out the ancient Hebrew pre-Mosaic Jewish worship of Yahweh as Son to God Most High. If you don't know how Canaanites worshiped EL Elyon you will never find Jesus' "Abba" relationship with the Most High which cannot be found intact in the Jewish Torah/Tanakh because of the Jewish deliberate subsuming of EL into Yahweh that is symbolized in the Exodus story of Moses meeting I AM. The resulting confusion of EL/Yahweh produced the OT God of Israel that has virtually wiped out most all of Canaanite EL's marvelous compassionate nature (EL the Compassionate One, EL the Kindly One, EL the Friendly One--Canaanite appellations of EL) in favor of the schizophrenic YHWH who has the unbalanced personality of two incompatible deities, one the Presiding leader of the Divine Assembly who rules the gods and goddesses with wisdom and compassion and the other a tribal war god who leads the tribe with a military commander's demand for unquestioning obedience to orders with threat of dire punishment for those who disobey. This basic schizophrenic character marks all Abrahamic believers and can only be overcome by rejecting the later Jewish makeover of Yahweh into EL, which brings us back to why God sent Yeishu/Jesus to reestablish the Son to Father relationship between Yahweh and EL which reestablished the relationship of humanity to God as that of Family and not as Alien unknowable Entity to lowly worm humankind, (see Job) the relationship of God to human beings as found in Judaism and also Islam.
05-03-2010, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2010 09:26 AM by muslim girl.)
biomystic does god speaks with you while you are sleeping?
I want to know the truth
do not ignore me
or I will ignore you
what does he till you
05-03-2010, 03:24 PM
(04-30-2010 08:59 AM)biomystic Wrote:  ... The resulting confusion of EL/Yahweh produced the OT God of Israel that has virtually wiped out most all of Canaanite EL's marvelous compassionate nature (EL the Compassionate One, EL the Kindly One, EL the Friendly One--Canaanite appellations of EL) in favor of the schizophrenic YHWH who has the unbalanced personality of two incompatible deities, one the Presiding leader of the Divine Assembly who rules the gods and goddesses with wisdom and compassion and the other a tribal war god who leads the tribe with a military commander's demand for unquestioning obedience to orders with threat of dire punishment for those who disobey. This basic schizophrenic character marks all Abrahamic believers and can only be overcome by rejecting the later Jewish makeover of Yahweh into EL, which brings us back to why God sent Yeishu/Jesus to reestablish the Son to Father relationship between Yahweh and EL which reestablished the relationship of humanity to God as that of Family and not as Alien unknowable Entity to lowly worm humankind, (see Job) the relationship of God to human beings as found in Judaism and also Islam.

I've argued with you on a number of these points. Really, this is just what you get for studying the same things I do.

I've pointed out that your divining bowl in Alexandria might just as easily say "Chrestos", a common name, and even an epithet for an Egyptian deity, or else it may say "annointed one" which could have a number of interpretations for a bowl inscription.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Jesus-the-Magi...id=1593610

In response to this, you've said it was unlikely that a power or deity would be invoked by anything other than its name. Yet I know many peoples, the Greeks for instance, often invoked deities by epithets (e.g. Zeus- Lycaos, Dionysus- Bromios.) Even invoking "Christ" is still using a title.

I've also posted:
"Again, to bring some clarification to biomystic claiming that El had a son named "Yaweh", he is referring to Yam, whose name *appears* to be rendered "Yaw" or "Yw" in one damaged and somewhat illegible text of the Baal Cycle. This appears to be the basis for much of what he says in regard to Elyon and Yaweh. However, both Yam and Baal were at times referred to as "Yw" or "Lord" of the Gods. As Merit has observed, it is also known that Yahweh had Baal's wife, the queen of heaven, paired with him by pagan Israelites."

Despite all of this, I do begin to understand how you can profess belief in Chrisitanity while acknowledging that it is a mystery religion. You are playing the part of a hierophant, privy to divine mysteries that have been revealed only to you. As a Gnostic, you can claim gnosis, and simply create your own interpretation about Christianity, Judaism, and the Caananite religion. To me, once you get that far, you may as well ditch the Christian framework completely and be a Platonist or Stoic instead of a Gnostic, but whatever.

Still, Is God the one telling you Sarah and Abraham are Sarasvati and Brahma, or is that just you looking at similar names? Did he tell you that Yam was the Demiurge, or was that because you noticed he was called "Yw"? Name similarities between Gods show up all the time.
05-03-2010, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2010 04:32 PM by biomystic.)
(05-03-2010 08:18 AM)muslim girl Wrote:  biomystic does god speaks with you while you are sleeping?
I want to know the truth
do not ignore me
or I will ignore you
what does he till you

Muslim gal, please don't ignore me. Wink I promise to tell you the truth.Shy

No, God doesn't speak to me while I'm asleep--(I assume you mean in dreams). God speaks to me whenever I ask God questions that are important to me which I am very cautious to do knowing God will answer immediately and with certainty. This is relatively new to me, only been happening for about 2 and half years now. Before that, God guided me through an angel, like Muhammad was also guided although my angel was Ariel, the angel of Jerusalem, messenger of peace. Ariel never spoke a word to me but I knew it was this angelic archetype that was guiding me through little signs Ariel would leave here and there in the synchronicity events that corresponded to the new spiritual information I would receive in my mind periodically. I am still not comfortable with hearing God directly as a mental voice in my head because I've seen how some Christian believers who also hear God's voice hear things entirely different from what God tells me--which is often things traditional Christians and traditional Abrahamic believers really do not want to hear.
(05-03-2010 03:24 PM)Venedi Sporoi Wrote:  
(04-30-2010 08:59 AM)biomystic Wrote:  ... The resulting confusion of EL/Yahweh produced the OT God of Israel that has virtually wiped out most all of Canaanite EL's marvelous compassionate nature (EL the Compassionate One, EL the Kindly One, EL the Friendly One--Canaanite appellations of EL) in favor of the schizophrenic YHWH who has the unbalanced personality of two incompatible deities, one the Presiding leader of the Divine Assembly who rules the gods and goddesses with wisdom and compassion and the other a tribal war god who leads the tribe with a military commander's demand for unquestioning obedience to orders with threat of dire punishment for those who disobey. This basic schizophrenic character marks all Abrahamic believers and can only be overcome by rejecting the later Jewish makeover of Yahweh into EL, which brings us back to why God sent Yeishu/Jesus to reestablish the Son to Father relationship between Yahweh and EL which reestablished the relationship of humanity to God as that of Family and not as Alien unknowable Entity to lowly worm humankind, (see Job) the relationship of God to human beings as found in Judaism and also Islam.

I've argued with you on a number of these points. Really, this is just what you get for studying the same things I do.

I've pointed out that your divining bowl in Alexandria might just as easily say "Chrestos", a common name, and even an epithet for an Egyptian deity, or else it may say "annointed one" which could have a number of interpretations for a bowl inscription.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Jesus-the-Magi...id=1593610

In response to this, you've said it was unlikely that a power or deity would be invoked by anything other than its name. Yet I know many peoples, the Greeks for instance, often invoked deities by epithets (e.g. Zeus- Lycaos, Dionysus- Bromios.) Even invoking "Christ" is still using a title.

I've also posted:
"Again, to bring some clarification to biomystic claiming that El had a son named "Yaweh", he is referring to Yam, whose name *appears* to be rendered "Yaw" or "Yw" in one damaged and somewhat illegible text of the Baal Cycle. This appears to be the basis for much of what he says in regard to Elyon and Yaweh. However, both Yam and Baal were at times referred to as "Yw" or "Lord" of the Gods. As Merit has observed, it is also known that Yahweh had Baal's wife, the queen of heaven, paired with him by pagan Israelites."

Despite all of this, I do begin to understand how you can profess belief in Chrisitanity while acknowledging that it is a mystery religion. You are playing the part of a hierophant, privy to divine mysteries that have been revealed only to you. As a Gnostic, you can claim gnosis, and simply create your own interpretation about Christianity, Judaism, and the Caananite religion. To me, once you get that far, you may as well ditch the Christian framework completely and be a Platonist or Stoic instead of a Gnostic, but whatever.

Still, Is God the one telling you Sarah and Abraham are Sarasvati and Brahma, or is that just you looking at similar names? Did he tell you that Yam was the Demiurge, or was that because you noticed he was called "Yw"? Name similarities between Gods show up all the time.

God "arranges" the way I receive knowledge. I found out long ago that by refusing to take the scholars road of acquiring knowledge by ingesting as much information on a subject as possible I avoided learning how to think like the writers of the books of information thought. It's the same principle I naturally followed as an artist not ever becoming trained but following my own styles until perfecting them as uniquely my own. So when it comes to receiving new spiritual information I watch for unique ways in which some new knowledge bit is given to me because this is the way God teaches me, e.g. a good friend offers a book for me to read that contains something I needed to know. This was the way it happened for me discovering how Canaanites worshiped EL and learning EL's relationship to Yahweh and the messianic concept. I was given Semitic Languages Prof. John Gray's Near Eastern Mythologies to read in which I at last found Jesus' "Abba", EL the Kindly One.
As not relying on scholarship but on such synchronistic ways of receiving knowledge, I cannot offer you proofs of the truth of my beliefs because in many of them, the historical data is just not there and one can only go by that Gnostic catch-all, "Knowing", which is a real feeling of certainty about certain facts. I have such a "knowing" feeling about the Brahma/Sarasvati/Ghaggar=Abraham/Sarah/Hagar connection yet as of now such connection can only be called my interpretation since few scholars even know of the latent information. But still this is all part of prophesy bearing, to receive knowledge hidden from most and to voice it to prepare people for coming events.

In my 31 years of following God's guidance certain "themes" never seem to die away with new knowledge I've acquired but only get more substantiated, e.g. the Canaanite connection which was there right at the beginning of my religious walk 31 years ago. For whatever reasons, God seems to be on a course to restore Canaan and restore the Divine Assembly/Elohim conceptualization of the Godhead, this time as what I call "pluriform monotheism" e.g. as a "Holy Family" because the Abrahamic patriarchal imbalance just causes too much male territorial warfare using God and religion as uniforms defining friends and enemies for battle. She is needed back badly and so you get a revival of the Gnostic Christian belief system that includes the Divine Feminine, in my case, Her coming back into the Godhead as a return of the Spirit of Christ in feminine form. Abrahamic monotheism cannot handle this way of thinking about the Godhead and has stripped the Divine Feminine of any real spiritual power and left only ghosts of Her, e.g. the Shekkinah, e.g. the Holy Ghost in the Trinity, e.g. even Sophia, as an ethereal Idea but lacking a Great Goddess's identification with all of Life. This is getting too rambling but I am happy to see you trying to make sense of this belief system that's come to me over the years. Neither you or I will be able to judge accurately it in our lifetimes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What do Muslims think of non-muslims, eg. jews etc. - 50 mins vid Hamza 0 649 05-02-2013 02:07 PM
Last Post: Hamza
  How do ordinary Muslims treat gay Muslims? Stonecold 137 20,966 05-01-2013 03:13 AM
Last Post: Hamza
  Reasons Why Muslims And Non-Muslims Can Benefit From Quran Equally MomenaMinhas 6 1,271 12-13-2012 03:36 PM
Last Post: KAYSER
  Muslims taking moral responsibility for the violent acts of Muslims biomystic 32 3,674 12-18-2010 05:16 AM
Last Post: Zagreus

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)