Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Atheist schoolyard bullies on RF
05-14-2011, 10:19 AM
Atheist schoolyard bullies on RF
Atheists on this forum are ganging together for character assassination of theists they don't like. It's chicken-shite behavior that shouldn't be allowed on an adult forum but it seems once again nobody's at the helm here to make sure this forum doesn't deteriorate into a schoolyard clique scene.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2011, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2011 10:35 AM by Hamza Abdulhakim.)
RE: Atheist schoolyard bullies on RF
Hello Biomystic,

Could you give some examples, most ideal the name of the thread, in which such 'bullying' and 'character assassination' occurred?
05-14-2011, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2011 11:18 AM by Painkiller.)
Don't blame us, Bio - Yefet's mind-controlling us with his Jew Lasers.
Also, for the benefit of any new posters who may be inclined to take the OP at face value, I'd like to point out that Bio has stated several times that atheism is a mental illness. This doesn't count as "character assassination" because he's a prophet and they're not supposed to be nice.
05-14-2011, 11:24 AM
wish I had theme music like star wars!!
05-14-2011, 11:29 AM
Oy Veyder?
05-14-2011, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2011 03:04 PM by StarStuff.)
So let me get this straight, bio.

When you call atheism a mental illness and attack Yefet any time a discussion in any way remotely relates to judaism, that's a-ok. But when we call you out on your [censored], we're being schoolyard bullies?

Don't dish it out if you can't take it back.

No single step in the search for enlightenment should ever be considered sacred; only the search should.
-Ann Druyan
05-14-2011, 05:37 PM
(05-14-2011 12:41 PM)Geoffrey Taucer Wrote:  So let me get this straight, bio.

When you call atheism a mental illness and attack Yefet any time a discussion in any way remotely relates to judaism, that's a-ok. But when we call you out on your [censored], we're being schoolyard bullies?

Don't dish it out if you can't take it back.

Thou sayeth, not me. What I do say is that atheism is a disability, not a mental illness, although it's true some might not be able to see the difference. Those parts of the human brain that process spiritual events are not functioning in atheist's brains whereas they are in most people's. Most people recognize a religious experience and most people have them.

When you resort to tag-team attacks on me, Geoffrey, when you stoop to posting childish pictures to defame me, that's when I say you are acting like a schoolyard bully, acting like a little boy instead of a man. If you were a man you would cop to your babyish behavior but that will be the day, eh? Got to flex them muscles..
05-14-2011, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2011 05:47 PM by Painkiller.)
So basically, it's okay for you to do it because there's only one of you, but because there are more atheists than there are biomystics, honestly criticising you makes them bullies? It was a hard lesson for me to learn, but the majority aren't always wrong.

I know you're incapable or unwilling of grasping that fact, but what's happening here is that you think you should be judged on a different level than the atheists, and you're upset because no-one else agrees with you.
And using pictures to "defame" you? It was a picture of a crying baby to mock your overly serious response. People like you, S-Word and jm44 badly need to take a break from this forum and have a look at the rest of the internet, because at the moment you have absolutely no idea how politely you're being treated compared to what you'd get on other sites, or just how open-minded and respectful Geoff is for a forthright atheist on the internet.
05-14-2011, 06:00 PM
(05-14-2011 05:41 PM)Painkiller Wrote:  So basically, it's okay for you to do it because there's only one of you, but because there are more atheists than there are biomystics, honestly criticising you makes them bullies? It was a hard lesson for me to learn, but the majority aren't always wrong.

I know you're incapable or unwilling of grasping that fact, but what's happening here is that you think you should be judged on a different level than the atheists, and you're upset because no-one else agrees with you.
And using pictures to "defame" you? It was a picture of a crying baby to mock your overly serious response. People like you, S-Word and jm44 badly need to take a break from this forum and have a look at the rest of the internet, because at the moment you have absolutely no idea how politely you're being treated compared to what you'd get on other sites, or just how open-minded and respectful Geoff is for a forthright atheist on the internet.

Tripe. Utter blather, Pain. I've had more forum experience than probably anyone else. I know what a good forum is and I know how rare they are as each forum so easily devolves into a clique of regulars who if they are joined in common belief, e.g. atheists, or Evangelical Christians or Jews, they can and will make differing theist posters membership experience an awful one if they control the boards. Look at Beliefnet for example as one of the oldest boards and go to the Christian or Judaism boards and see the regular crews there defending the faith and chasing off any critics who challenge the ruling cliques point of view. This is what happens when members start to feel that they can use their group to attack the views of others they don't like. And it's happening here with atheists who feel threatened by me because I've got their number, I've got science behind my opinions, and they have no intellectual defense of atheism other than slander of my character. Yefet has no defense of his religion's anti-Gentilism beliefs which I expose so he too is happy to join the slanders or let the atheist slanders do his work for him. Like I said elsewhere, if this keeps up, it's working to repulse me and I will quit this forum. It's not worth the mental bother to daily face attackers. I have better things to do.
05-14-2011, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2011 06:29 PM by Painkiller.)
Fair play. I still don't see this "slander" - at the worst I see some childish but understandable needling of an often abusive and quite hypocritical poster who takes himself far too seriously and expects respect that he doesn't show to others.

As for the threat of leaving - I responded to this more fully on another thread, so won't repeat it here other than to say it will be a shame to lose the interesting, thoughtful and considerate Biomystic who was posting when I first got here, but honestly, I don't feel as though he's been around a lot lately.
(05-14-2011 10:34 AM)Hamza Abdulhakim Wrote:  Hello Biomystic,

Could you give some examples, most ideal the name of the thread, in which such 'bullying' and 'character assassination' occurred?

It would also be nice to see this post, made by a theist, be addressed.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)