Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Atheists are cowards
11-16-2009, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2009 07:59 AM by TheSoul.)
Atheists are cowards
Here are some quotes from some cowards on this forum:

(11-15-2009 10:09 PM)Zagreus Wrote:  Ignore P, ignore!

(11-15-2009 07:52 PM)Geoffrey Taucer Wrote:  
(11-14-2009 03:16 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Guys, seriously, don't entertain this pathetic soul. Just keep reporting his more trolling posts, and GodRocks will ban him eventually, just like he banned him when he logged on under his last two screennames.

I think what we should do is just jack all his threads and talk about something completely unrelated. Don't actually respond to anything he says.

Ignore me why? Because I have logic and you don't?
Hey everyone, check my posts to find that I have not been insulting for no reason and to see my logic and wisdom:

http://www.religionforums.org/search.php...2d7b21e22b

So I can only believe that the Atheists are ignoring me because I proved that 99% Of All Atheists Are Homosexual, I also exposed Azerael to be an Atheist himself and a hypocrite.
Just look at what they are doing to see that they are cowards and that Atheists are cowards.
Find all posts by this user
11-16-2009, 09:38 AM
RE: Atheists are cowards
How about the Ender series? Anybody else a fan?

I absolutely LOVED Speaker for the Dead.
11-16-2009, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2009 11:35 AM by TheSoul.)
(11-16-2009 09:38 AM)Geoffrey Taucer Wrote:  How about the Ender series? Anybody else a fan?

I think you are a bit to old to be watching cartoons kid.

Big Grin
Oh and Zag, God Rocks is not a Theist I suggest you look at his profile you racist fool.

Debunked yet again.
11-16-2009, 01:47 PM
(11-16-2009 11:25 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  Oh and Zag, God Rocks is not a Theist I suggest you look at his profile you racist fool.

Debunked yet again.

God Rocks call himself "Christian - Catholic".
http://www.religionforums.org/user-1.html

But in your world he is not a theist. Rolleyes

Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?
11-16-2009, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2009 01:58 PM by StarStuff.)
(11-16-2009 11:25 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  
(11-16-2009 09:38 AM)Geoffrey Taucer Wrote:  How about the Ender series? Anybody else a fan?

I think you are a bit to old to be watching cartoons kid.

Educate yourself. (or, if you're too lazy, the short version: they're books, not cartoons)

But actually, there are plenty of cartoons I like as well, if you'd prefer to discuss those!

Anybody else like Paranoia Agent? Ghost in the Shell? Venture Brothers? I love all three of those series.

I'll also admit to occasionally watching the Fairly Oddparents; there is so much sexual innuendo in that show that completely goes over the heads of most of Nickelodeon's target audience. And the humor in general is so subversive. I love it!
11-21-2009, 12:56 PM
what is with this guy? I look up an atheist topic and the first 3 threads are by the same person and using an ad hominem argument... wtf?, for the record
"99% of atheists are homosexual" was a creationist propaganda set up to discredit our logic (using ad hominems again), as for atheists are cowards personally I view entirely the opposite, creationists are so scared of death that they have to invent an imaginary friend who will care for them for eternity, atheists are the brave few who recognise that they have a definite end and face it anyway, we accept the problem, you run away
11-21-2009, 02:00 PM
Welcome to the forum, Voidus.

This guy was on a wind up. If you have time, read his posts, as well as Dmanao's, as they were the same guy. Some of it's quite funny.
11-22-2009, 11:37 PM
thank you, yea I just browsed through some of them, it's some of the worst I've ever seen
11-27-2009, 06:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2009 06:35 AM by Demon.)
(11-16-2009 01:47 PM)Parousia Wrote:  
(11-16-2009 11:25 AM)TheSoul Wrote:  Oh and Zag, God Rocks is not a Theist I suggest you look at his profile you racist fool.

Debunked yet again.

God Rocks call himself "Christian - Catholic".
http://www.religionforums.org/user-1.html

But in your world he is not a theist. Rolleyes

Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?

A Thiest is different from a Catholic, I suggest you research about it before you come up with rubbish.
(11-21-2009 12:56 PM)Voidus Wrote:  what is with this guy? I look up an atheist topic and the first 3 threads are by the same person and using an ad hominem argument... wtf?, for the record
"99% of atheists are homosexual" was a creationist propaganda set up to discredit our logic (using ad hominems again), as for atheists are cowards personally I view entirely the opposite, creationists are so scared of death that they have to invent an imaginary friend who will care for them for eternity, atheists are the brave few who recognise that they have a definite end and face it anyway, we accept the problem, you run away

We do not run away, we are the ones who die for our beliefs while you Atheists invent fairy tale stories about us envolving from things that aren't even alive. I agree with the poster Atheists are cowards because we don't see them in real life, only Christians stand up to evil.
11-27-2009, 09:08 AM
It's dejavu all over again.

Now using the ignore button.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)