Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Author Anita Meyer talks about Divine Numbers...
02-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Author Anita Meyer talks about Divine Numbers...
Parousia told me from this thread: http://www.religionforums.org/thread-2088-page-12.html

That I need to come to this thread to not only address various comments that she has but to talk to Raphael (the resident Phi aficionado) so here I am where are you Raphael? Smile

Here was my original posting from that thread:

Quote:Hi I’m new to this forum and I have been reading many posts here. Parousia, G-d’s existence is not unsolvable! And I am now here to help you discover that. I am the Author to the book called “The Primordial Language – Confirmation of the Divine Creator” by Anita Meyer. I thought I would chime in and give you one very good reason why we should believe the Bible! The book I wrote explicitly demonstrates that the Hebrew Language and alphabet is of a Divine origin.

I have revealed one of the greatest mysteries of them all: The Primordial Language (the Mother Language – first language to be spoken and written by humankind). A mathematical language of Divine origin – linking the Hebrew letters that were given to Moses on Mount Sinai, which was recorded in Exodus 31:18 (of the Bible) to have actually been inscribed by the finger of G-d Himself. It is these letters (all 22 of them) that have been recently discovered to be formed from “one prototype form” that incredibly bares nature’s mathematical pattern of unit growth (Phi/Pi, the Golden Spiral, and Fibonacci sequence). This is the same unit of growth found in a plants branches and leafs… it is also the same unit of growth that can be seen in the spiral arms of our Universe.

Now you might ask me, what does this linkage mean? Well, when we begin to witness this connection between G-d and nature, this then reveals proof of a Divine Entity intervening (and baring witness) that He alone is the almighty G-d – that indeed “did create” EVERYTHING in existence (as the good book says)!

Hence – Divine Authorship authenticating every word of the Bible.

Now I know that this is a very hard concept to grasp, I am here to talk about it so please ask away…

Author Anita Meyer anitameyer1@hotmail.com

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2010, 08:25 PM
RE: Author Anita Meyer talks about Divine Numbers...
Anita Meyer wrote:
"I am the Author to the book called 'The Primordial Language – Confirmation of the Divine Creator' by Anita Meyer. I thought I would chime in and give you one very good reason why we should believe the Bible! The book I wrote explicitly demonstrates that the Hebrew Language and alphabet is of a Divine origin."

This is interesting, as Muslims believe that the Arabic is the mother of all languages and Hebrew was derived from it. This link has several articles:

http://knol.google.com/k/zia-shah/arabic...mbuyp/122#

Where and how can I find your book?

I am second coming of Thomas Paine. If you are a Christian, have you read Age of Reason?
02-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Hello Ahmadi, looks like we got a double thread going here Smile. I had also posted it under the other thread.

Yes Hebrew and Arabic are very similar (they are offshoots of each other). In fact Jesus spoke a form of ancient Aramaic Hebrew. Thank you for that link. Yes there are some very interesting books out there that try to attempt bringing forth the notional truth that all languages came from one mother tongue. I also attempt (and succeed J) in showing how all languages and writings are similar and broken off from a Mother Language, I even illustrate this with pictures in my book in a chapter called Language Similarities. From my studies I have found that the book of Jubilees documents “Enoch” (the seventh descendent from Adam) to be the first scribe in which he was taught this Heavenly language and writing by the Angel Uriel (G-d’s appointed angel). Through the centuries this writing had become muddled and the alphabetic letters took on transpositional features. Then (centuries later) these alphabetical letters were revised into their proper forms again on Mount Sinai when G-d gave them to Moses on the stone 10 commandments and following this, the Torah. Exodus 31:18 bares witness to the fact that these alphabetical letters were inscribed by the finger of G-d.

What I had discovered was that these alphabetical letters start out from a specific point and expand in unit growth. This is the very same unit of growth that is found within the spiral arms of our Universe and can also be found (in its minutest form) down to the very life cycle of an atom. This is also the same unit of growth that can be found in a plant and all living things. This is what is so truly amazing that we can link this mathematical unit of growth to the Hebrew letters, which shows some mighty strong evidence that there is DESIGN! (Something that scientist have been trying to prove came abut by natural evolutionary means in their attempts to exclude G-d out of the picture). And since we can now find “design” in the Hebrew letters, and can link it to an intelligent Divine being – a being that tells us in His holy word (the Bible) that He is the (one and only) G-d that created everything – this is then surmounting evidence! In Kabala (oral Torah, which also came down from Mount Sinai) teaches that G-d designed everything in existence by the use of the Hebrew letters.

However my book talks about so much more though… it also talks about why the theory of evolution is incorrect…. Egypt’s real secrets regarding the Great pyramid and star constellations… sacred symbols of esoteric origins… insight into understanding Kabala… the Bible Codes… Prophesy… biblical foreknowledge… and way more. I cover all bases. It should, since it took me 5 years to write it.

You can google me under: The Primordial Language – Confirmation of the Divine Creator by Anita Meyer. Or here is the web link:

http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpu...guage.html
(Bookstore) http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpu...store.html

Love and Light, Anita Meyer anitameyer1@hotmail.com
02-05-2010, 10:44 AM
(02-03-2010 12:28 PM)Anita Meyer Wrote:  That I need to come to this thread to not only address various comments that she has but to talk to Raphael (the resident Phi aficionado) so here I am where are you Raphael? Smile

hello AM the PM (Parousia the Master/Mentor Wink ) mentioned that you wanted to have a chat?
about phi?
love to.

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
02-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Hello Raphael, would love to too! Smile

I find that most people cannot grasp the concept that Phi/Pi, Golden Mean Spiral and Fibonacci sequence work together. YES they are different mathematical units of growth, but they all "synergistically" work together in the growth of all living things in the natural world, which start out from a single point and expand outward. Everything within is a model of the great Universe – a microcosm.

How do I help people to realize this?

For instance we can find the Fibonacci sequence in units of growth in a plant. The leaves and branches grow by 0,1,1,2,3,5,8, while we can also find the spiral growth effect of the Golden Mean Spiral can be found in the pedaling flower head, and we can also find the golden section midway through the plant.

Here is a good website that helps to illustrate this:

http://goldennumber.net/plants.htm

Author Anita Meyer anitameyer1@hotmail.com
The Primordial Language – Confirmation of the Divine Creator
02-05-2010, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 05:12 PM by Raphael.)
(02-05-2010 03:59 PM)Anita Meyer Wrote:  For instance we can find the Fibonacci sequence in units of growth in a plant. The leaves and branches grow by 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,

[Image: 6a00e398b114200005011016382c66860c-500pi]

West Portal = 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 ?

Anita do you know what a quincunx is?
4 surrounding a 5th?

4 Evangelists surrounding jeSuS?
The Man, the Bull, the Lion and the Eagle?
Agree?

Do you see the 'fibonacci' numbers in that image?
Do you see phi embedded in that image?

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
02-07-2010, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2010 01:57 PM by Anita Meyer.)
Hello Raphael, Oh yes I certainly do see it! Smile

France has a lot of chapels that have incorporated these mathematical measurements into them for reasons they associate with being "sacred". Many of these esoteric symbols go back centuries, in fact all of the Masonic beliefs came down from Mount Sinai in what is now considered Kabala (the oral understanding of the Hebrew Torah). Dan Browns book the Davinci code talks about these esoteric symbols that have "natures law" incorporated into them.

But the big question arises that all have overlooked? what was so important about these symbols, or more importantly why they are held so sacred, and even more importantly how they relate to G-d?

The answer to this… is that this very same mathematical unit of measure (that is found throughout all of the natural world) can be linked and found within the Hebrew letters - the very same letters that were inscribed by the finger of G-d mentioned in Exodus 31:18 onto the stone 10 commandments and later incorporated into the 5 Hebrew books of the Old Testament (the Hebrew Torah).

This writing is mathematical... it is sacred... and it confirms the existence of G-d!

This is one of the greatest knowledgeable secrets held by the Mason/Illuminati.

Raphael, you should read my book - it will be a delight to you! I also reveal how the Hebrew letters are incorporated into the Great Pyramid of Giza and a great many other things.

Author Anita Meyer anitameyer@hotmail.com
The Primordial Language - Confirmation of the Divine Creator
http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpu...guage.html
(Bookstore) http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpu...page2.html
02-08-2010, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2010 04:43 PM by Raphael.)
(02-07-2010 01:53 PM)Anita Meyer Wrote:  Hello Raphael, Oh yes I certainly do see it! Smile

Are we talking about the same thing here?
do you see this?

11 matthew man
2 luke bull
5 mark lion
8 john eagle

[Image: Tarot52811.jpg]

so the CODE is revealed as 11, 2, ?, 5, 8...
and the middle of Ezekiel's wheel...because the middle or center is the most important, usually, i.e. the pole axis, would be #3.
quincunx = jeSuS in the center of the Vesica Piscis is #3?

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 ....

do you see it?

(02-07-2010 01:53 PM)Anita Meyer Wrote:  But the big question arises that all have overlooked? what was so important about these symbols, or more importantly why they are held so sacred, and even more importantly how they relate to G-d?

This is one of the greatest knowledgeable secrets held by the Mason/Illuminati.

read below what I say about those Phreemasons...

(02-07-2010 01:53 PM)Anita Meyer Wrote:  Raphael, you should read my book - it will be a delight to you! I also reveal how the Hebrew letters are incorporated into the Great Pyramid of Giza and a great many other things.

we shall see....
Retail Price $38.95 USD
a bit dear...more than $50 by the time it arrives in canada...
Though I found it amusing that it had 582 pages.

too funny 582 pages?
The KEY 528 lead me to the CODE 11258.
(missing the '3' Cool )

[Image: 66b8810ae7a0e3b8cd2d1210.L._SL500_AA240_.jpg]

Have you heard of Marija Gimbutas?
She handed me a script that was used in the NEO-lithic Age, 5000 BC to 8000 BC...I call them the spiral cultures of eastern ole' europa.
>>>> http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php...54#p227854
Yes, yes, yes, the scholar Marija Gimbutas has made sure her life's work was found by the right person...moi. Angel
This script handed me by providence contains glyphs that Pythagoras used, and the Freemasons, Illuminati, etc, all the Secret Societies, the SS still use?
YES
Dated 2000+ years before Sumerian cuneiform.
YES
The mainstream refuses to acknowledge this 'script'.
YES of course...too up-setting.

Though the CORE symbols contain x + y and Pythagorean building blocks like the triangle, square and arch?
It is OBVIOUS why the mainstream does not budge and in a farce of gigantic proportions sez this was not a language...
pathetic...
HIS-story and history would finally need to explain the 25,000 years of HER-story that apparently preceded the story we have been told and sold as gospel...

i.e.
Those 4 Gospels on CARD X are the 4 Royal Stars found in those 4 constellations associated with them on CARD X.
So here we are back to discussing this as primarily a celestial narrative, and jeSuS is its figurative NOT literal ambassador.
I can appreciate the associations that you have made Anita...but are you ready to go the next level, by going back further? before the Hebrew Language?
Learning I have found is mostly about remembering.
And I have tuned in, in a big way, yet to be confirmed.
I am patient.
note: the time I posted the thread that I directed you to above.
Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:28 pm Wink
Anita here is what I am currently investigating.
2000+ years ago a vortex theory was suppressed.
guess which ancient symbol relates to spirals, or movement, and is 8000+ years old, that was found worldwide, it also meant 'good luck'?
I do believe the swastika/maltese cross represent the LOST symbols.
A huge part of the TRUTH being VEILeD by EVIL, the symbol they 'flash' before our sheeple eyes and taunt us with, without us really seeing it for what it truly is...

It only makes sense to veil supreme laws of nature from the earth loving pagans you are trying to assimilate them....it would only take a few generations.
And they did veil the laws of nature by first assigning sAIN'Ts to the same holidays as the pagans, and then after playing the telephone game with new details mixed in, and the truth gets muddled.

This plan was put into place, has been in place, a long long long time.

These next two symbols/crosses I believe are holistic RIGHT BRAIN expressions of a WAVE/PARTICLE duality theory.
Swastika = light PARTICLES two phi spirals, one turning inward, the other outward...swastika is connected to phi, ellipses and asymmetry...
Maltese Cross = sound WAVES connected to pi, circles and symmetry...

You might find all of these CODE 112358 correspondences interesting.
Have a look Anita.
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic....28&start=0
And again the key 528 follows me around...take a look at the url of that link.

Anita I have found and am remembering the archetypal serpentine language that eventually became those Stan Meru foundation hand movements resembling hebrew letters...

Remember how profound the triangle, square, diamond, and arch are.
Just those shapes alone says *busted* to the claim that Sumerian cuneiform was 'first'.

>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHngF_b3NuE&feature=fvw

walk and talk like an egyptian .... talk with the serpentine hands?

namaste
02-09-2010, 12:05 PM
All very interesting Raphael!

I have been around the block a couple times with coincidental numbers.

What I had discovered Raphael is the Mother Ship... no not aliens, extraterrestrials, but very strong evidence of G-d! (The sovereign creator of all things).

What I found (despite what linguists have drummed up) is that the Hebrew letters that G-d gave to Moses on Mount Sinai are the very same letters that created everything in existence.

How so you might ask? Well, the same mathematical measurements that are found in nature correspond to the mathematical measurements of the Hebrew letters. There is no other alphabet in the entire world that forms its letters from one prototype form... and that one form conforms to natures law where we can witness this same growth pattern in all living things.

Thus, very strong evidence that the Hebrew alphabet and language is of a divine origin that exhibits Design... Hence an intelligent being!

Raphael I have also discovered other amazing things that pertain to mathematical numbers in the Bible. For instance... In the very first verse of Genesis 1:1 Phi/Pi (3.14) can be calculated. Now one may ask why is 3.14 found here? Well this is because G-d had incorporated it as proof of His Divine Design. Another words... If you don’t understand it from the very first Hebrew letter, G-d goes on to explain it in the very first Hebrew word, and from there the entire Hebrew paragraph.

BTW, if you buy my book on February 20th from the publishers website and mention that you couldn’t make it in person to my book signing you can get the book for $25.00 dollars.
http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpu...vents.html

Love and Light, Author Anita Meyer anitameyer1@hotmail.com
02-09-2010, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2010 01:37 PM by Raphael.)
(02-09-2010 12:05 PM)Anita Meyer Wrote:  All very interesting Raphael!

yes it is ... but obviously very little penetrated your 'perspective' committed to a certain book YA wrote?

(02-09-2010 12:05 PM)Anita Meyer Wrote:  I have been around the block a couple times with coincidental numbers.

What I had discovered Raphael is the Mother Ship... no not aliens, extraterrestrials, but very strong evidence of G-d! (The sovereign creator of all things).

did I mention aliens?
why do you spell god G-D?
And why is it necessary to link ALL of this, the entire earthly narrative to one CULT or CULTure?

I do not like to go there Anita.
Wrong turn.

(02-09-2010 12:05 PM)Anita Meyer Wrote:  What I found (despite what linguists have drummed up) is that the Hebrew letters that G-d gave to Moses on Mount Sinai are the very same letters that created everything in existence.

so?

(02-09-2010 12:05 PM)Anita Meyer Wrote:  How so you might ask? Well, the same mathematical measurements that are found in nature correspond to the mathematical measurements of the Hebrew letters.

really where did the Hebrew letters come from?
the Phoenicians who bequeathed us phonetics?
but where and who did the Phonenicans learn from?
where did the RUNEs come from?
Anita have you read Hamlet's Mill, written in 1969?
You really should.

(02-09-2010 12:05 PM)Anita Meyer Wrote:  There is no other alphabet in the entire world that forms its letters from one prototype form... and that one form conforms to natures law where we can witness this same growth pattern in all living things.

That is nice, but who did the HEBREWS steal it from?
What we do have REAL proof is throughout history, and HIS-stories, is that the jews, muslims and christians steal, murder, and plunder from each other ALL the time.
(02-09-2010 12:05 PM)Anita Meyer Wrote:  Thus, very strong evidence that the Hebrew alphabet and language is of a divine origin that exhibits Design... Hence an intelligent being!

Stop stop it...you are now believing all you wrote.
PREMATURELY sweetie, all the facts are still NOT in. Wink

(02-09-2010 12:05 PM)Anita Meyer Wrote:  Raphael I have also discovered other amazing things that pertain to mathematical numbers in the Bible. For instance... In the very first verse of Genesis 1:1 Phi/Pi (3.14) can be calculated. Now one may ask why is 3.14 found here? Well this is because G-d had incorporated it as proof of His Divine Design. Another words... If you don’t understand it from the very first Hebrew letter, G-d goes on to explain it in the very first Hebrew word, and from there the entire Hebrew paragraph.

so what?
show me how it links to other cultures and truths.
okay?
that is the gift of a true master, seer or meSSenger.
A meSSage that maSSages all EGOS.
hahahaha
(02-09-2010 12:05 PM)Anita Meyer Wrote:  BTW, if you buy my book on February 20th from the publishers website and mention that you couldn’t make it in person to my book signing you can get the book for $25.00 dollars.
http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltruthpu...vents.html
Love and Light, Author Anita Meyer anitameyer1@hotmail.com

well gee thanks.
My wordblog offers so much MORE for *FREE*
I know, a dirty dirty word in the ewe.S of meriKA.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/
check it out anita, I have been a writing fool since 2007...scroll down the right column.
Evidence of channeling?
I shall be redeemed by what is to come.

Know what I am going to do now?
A friend has introduced me to a controversial 'famous' friend of hers.
Dr. Paul La Violette.

I have many many ideas to share with Paul.
The religious plebes ON ALL FORUMS that I attend have refused to discuss SUPERNOVAS and GAMMA RAY BURSTs.
Dr. La Violette wrote a book on just that.

16 radio frequencies can be found within our Milky Way.
16 elemental particles have been identified.
And where else does 16 fit in?
Recently I noticed and went wow, that I have found an archetypal match for those 16 elementary particles, a match to some *MAGIC SQUARES* I have been studying of late....

Anita
oh Anita...
any idea what all of this means?
it means your book is merely a piece of the puzzle...ok.
Does your BOOK discuss any of the following concepts Anita?

The following symbols ALL PRE-DATE the bible babel.
Swastika = light PARTICLE = two phi spirals?
Maltese or YA cross = sound WAVE = pi

What is your INTENT Anita......to share a TRUTH we can all SHARE in, east, west, north and south?
....or are you primarily interested in book SaleS?

Anita is this next formula TRUE or FALSE?
SS = Holy Spirit = St. Peter St. Paul = 22/7 = Egyptian pi NOT the pi you quote.

Anita I shall ask you to explain in some way, or does your novel account for the thousands of years, the 25,000+ years of goddeSS worship that predate ALL of the Levant crap?
You really should read the scholarly Hamlet's Mill.
And pick up any book by Marija Gimbutas if you should find yourself in a bookstore making friends, re-telling the same story from your perspective.

The bible babblers HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO ACCOUNT for these omissions of fraudulent statements made?
Can you Anita?

What are offering for $25?
Eh?
Here is what I OFFER FOR FREE sweet Anita....
Please read this before responding Anita.
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php...21#p231221

A two-bit 25 theory of everything based on serpents, waveforms, and radio frequencies arriving via distant galaxies...

WTF does a hebrew g-d have to do with other truths?
Do the Kogi, Navajo or Aborigine care about the middle east hebrew baa baa baa narrative?
Should they have to care?

Don't tell me to go buy a book sweetie....when clearly I am the master serpent here.
A serpent who offers more for free.

Another formula to respect...in a material world is the gift><take exchange.
Because in the world of matter, we must take from our environment to survive.
Real prophets though don't profit from the TRUTH that 'just is'.
Can you imagine a tribal witch doctor refusing to help you because you do not have 'Blue Cross'?

You can point the TRUTH out...but to charge, for sharing the TRUTH that belongs to us all, about a 'god' however you have chosen to define it, would be, and should be, considered a sin.
IF IF IF any god was to grant you vision...do you think this 'god' would want you to profit from the freebie he just bequeathed you?
geesh Anita...
I DO know.
Clearly having been chosen to help deliver the TRUTH is reward enough...
Angelic

namaste

p.s.
I am cocky for two reasons.
1/ I was born in the year of the rooster,
2/ my inspired (where did that come from?) work speaks for itself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  phychology of numbers john amoss 3 1,084 07-08-2013 05:31 AM
Last Post: matrixmaker
  Numbers in the Baha'i Faith arthra 12 3,984 12-14-2012 12:49 PM
Last Post: arthra
  jesuses teachings in terms of numbers john amoss 0 663 11-13-2012 04:49 AM
Last Post: john amoss
  Numbers to Find Meaning for azurescen 10 2,529 07-08-2010 04:40 PM
Last Post: azurescen
  Scriptures containing embellished NUMBERS Raphael 1 1,034 11-17-2009 07:16 AM
Last Post: nikdevid
  Forum numbers Parousia 8 10,517 09-04-2009 07:04 AM
Last Post: Raphael
  The Book of Numbers Raphael 0 713 08-26-2009 07:07 AM
Last Post: Raphael

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)