Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BONDAGE of the women - Revelatons
07-28-2010, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2010 12:31 AM by voice_from_the_ark.)
BONDAGE of the women - Revelatons
Before I Continue. Lately I have been making things clear, and simple. I will do this same for this topic, I am especially aware of the handicapp of learning in this area so of you are exposed to. I may be making things simpler, but I will not be removing truth in the process.

The development of mankind from the CRUCIFICIAN, has been governed by man's resistance to the holy spirit or seal. This encouragement of this resistance has been instigated by the churches. You can generally view this encourage of man, as the giving of FREEDOM to man. The giving of new FREEDOMS has been identified with the churches.

The conflice of revelations then becomes, the question of the FREEDOM which was given by the churches. And the FREEDOM, which will come by Christs's, namely the NEWLIFE. A simple way of putting this is a ROLLBACK of FREEDOM. Given the majority of the current expression of FREEDOM exceeds the tolerance for the process of the "covenant of NEWLIFE". Restricting and controlling man's actions, has been discouraged by modern society. It must now be ENCOURAGED to an extreme, as it is needed to perserve and ensure LIFE.

This movement of RESTRICTING THE FREEDOM OF MAN, is against the movement identified with modern day churches, of GIVING MAN FREEDOM. Put very simply this is the transition which must occur during the entire process of the "covenant of NEWLIFE". (the taking of freedoms). It is incorrect to put this under the banner of any religion, because religion is an exhagguration, it may seem sound but its a different form of the same violation of the NEWLIFE.

Any references to religion are incorrect in this movement, rather a more pure COMMUNISTIC, as opposed to DEMOCRATIC system of leadership is correct. A jew may prefer to make this a religious movement, but doing so maintains the encouragement of "jewry", which is against the "covenant of NEWLIFE". The pleasures you identify with various religions, cannot be maintained, they are an obstacle in the time, times, and half a time to come.

Muslim will be killed just as fluently, as a christian or a jewish blood, during the RAPTURE, so identified as being against the "covenant of NEWLIFE". Your insistant nature to deny me, has given you incorrect conclusions. I have given you correct conclusions, STOP RESISTING ME. When Christs's is finished with the jews by faith and by blood, you will understand the reality and the detication of christs's to the giving of NEWLIFE. If even 1 jewish blood to the 1/8 generation by inclusion of jewish blood, remain, the survival of mankind is reduced my that great of a margin. Think of the RAPTURE as help for your leadership purposes.

IS THAT CLEAR? Regardless of the religion, your religion has taught you to have a HIGH TOLERANCE against the process of NEWLIFE. It simply takes different forms per religion. Which is probably why, its best that my only communication with man direcly is that of this method. Your judgement is so perverted, at the drop of a hat, a*citizens will end up dead before me, by your perversness. LETS CONTINUE.
DANIEL 9:25 Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
REVELATION 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days.

Making this simple. Both of these passages describe the THIRD expression of his "covenant", the "covenant of NEWLIFE". Daniel views the "confirmation of the covenant" along side the "covenant of NEWLIFE". Revelations also, by reason of the "manchild", where Daniel gives is "SEVEN WEEKS" in his place.

The 62 weeks and 1230/60 days describe the identical period. Identified by the WALL/INNNER COURTYARD/OUTER COURTYARD, of Ezekiel. This is called the "covenant of NEWLIFE", the end of man's reproach to god. This period is identified by the BONDAGE OF THE WOMEN, which is another phrase for the REDUCTION IN FREEDOMS OF MAN. Which is a restatement for the simple minded, knowing the simple minds of men are easily perverted, until the RAPTURE.

DANIEL 7:25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
REVELATION 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

The transition is being displayed given these 2 verses. Simply put, the confirmation of the covenant has removed the women as a figure of authority before men. (isn't it obvious, rather it will become clear at the destruction of NEVADA AND FLORDIA). This can be seen again when the women is described as going into BONDAGE in rev. 12:14. The women is simply identified with giving man diverse freedoms against the tolerance for the NEWLIFE. The removal of the women, is an adjustment for the sancity and protection of LIFE, by prevention of the son of perdition.

Restatement of time, times, and half a time

I've covered these in the past, as a reminder. But i am attempting to make this simpler, for the IGNORANT.

time - identifies with the locust
times - identifes with the new heaven and new earth
half a time - identifies with new jerusalem

That should be simple enough, i could also use the phrase, "ends with" but "identifies with" is acceptable for our context. These are all given in revelations. However your own "freewill", may not allow you to come to these conclusions. I am also able to expand on these subjects, but I probably won't, you were given greater detail in the past. And apparently, are moved to greater levels of violence. I'm making this simple, and that means viewing your limited TOLERANCE for the truth, as you are under my authority.

I may come back and expand on the above, *NOTE, each of the above is a greater joy and freedom given to mankind, a strike against those who by reason of their resistance against me, will not witness of themselves, your lives will be required, end of *note.
EDIT - AMBIGUITY

Just because i use the word ambiguity doesn't mean its not truthful, but i know you are IGNORANT, and in DENIAL, and will become HATEFUL, because this is the level of acceptance you have for the truth.

NEW MAN, NEW HEAVEN, NEW EARTH, NEW CHURCH

that should be clear and simple enough.
(restatement of time, times, a half a time)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2010, 08:36 AM
RE: BONDAGE of the women - Revelatons
Insane drivel but do keep it up. It only makes my outre Christian beliefs look that much more reasonable in comparison.Wink
07-29-2010, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2010 02:35 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
RE: BONDAGE of the women - Revelatons
(07-29-2010 08:36 AM)biomystic Wrote:  Insane drivel but do keep it up. It only makes my outre Christian beliefs look that much more reasonable in comparison.Wink

I'm going to save the reader the trouble and ask the reader to not, rearrange the words in the above sentence, to describe modern christianity, and reserve this for the SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN. I will however cover this topic somewhat different, in order to shed some additional light on the subject.

New Jerusalem, or NEW CHURCH

This is quite possible the most difficult conclusion for a "jew" to come to. For the simple reason of the anti-jew language which is employed in revelations 21. In otherwords, they are unable to come to the conclusions the SON OF MAN OF THIS DAY, is able to come to, by the word of god. It becomes apparent, that if there is a "NEW CHURCH", there must be a TRANSITION from the "OLD CHURCH". This "transition" is identified with RAPTURE, the putting down of this resistance against the "transition". I want to use this post to further educate the reader.

TIME - GOG/MAGOG
TIMES - HAMONAH
A HALF A TIME - HAMONGOG

This is an appropraite arrangement you may not understand. "Time" is identified with the "new man", which is identified by "babylon" (or gog/magog), which is identified by the final expression the "new man". "Times" identifies with "new heaven/new earth", which is identified with "AMON" or the adaptation of man. "A half a time", is a difficult conclusion and impossible for the jew-sect. It deals with "hamon-gog" (chaldeans), or "new church" - mans first experience with a at the least temporary co-habitation with extraterresterials. You can view these as steps for the next stage of existence for mankind.

In context "A half a time", refers to the fruit of the separation of the kingdoms, that is the completion of the "covenant of NEWLIFE", ending with "New Jerusalem".

EZEKIEL 39:12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.
EZEKIEL 39:16 And also the name of the city [shall be] Hamonah. Thus shall they cleanse the land.
EZEKIEL 39:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the [noses] of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call [it] The valley of Hamongog.

Each scripture of 3 above. Each are ordered according to 1) TIMES, 2) TIMES, and 3) A HALF A TIME. Its important to note that by the 3rd phase RECEPTION (a half a time). The need for the purging of man, against the NEWLIFE is refered to as complete. The language of Eze 39:11, refers to the PURGING of the "covenant of NEWLIFE". Meaning mankind will not be under the authority of any "power" at this point. Which will be demonstrated by the removal of that "power" before them. (by a simple exodus).

A word about Revelations 21

There are heavy references to the "ark of the covenant", and its language identifies with the separation of the KINDOMS. However at the same time, the language is not inclusive of the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, although it may appear this way to the simple minded.

Several language uses, point to direct references to the KINGDOM OF MAN. And thereby the full expression of the "covenant of NEWLIFE". THE "New Church" identifies with the freedom man is given by removal of the SEAL, and identifies with "A HALF A TIME". I may go into more detail, but i understand the accurate description in these 2 paragraphs, will cause any of the sons of perdition, to deny the knowledge, because by the "law", they are unable to come to these same conclusions.
The "NEW CHURCH" for mankind of Revelations 21 - Detail

I'm going to put this as directly as i can, and also because i made a previous statement which will provoke the jew-sect to "hatred" against my testimony, you probably won't have to consider them as a threat to your understanding of the truth I am presenting you, as the son of man.

REVELATION 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
REVELATION 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

PAY ATTENTION. John the Baptist is being taken to a "high mountain" to view "jerusalem" which is decending. This is a picture of the temptation of Yeshua'Christ, where satan lifted up Christ over a high mountain to view the earth. This passage has in view the "covenant of NEWLIFE" with respect to MANKIND.

AGAIN.

The decending jerusalem is identified with the "jasper" stone. In the Ark of the Covenant the "jasper" stones, were below the 6 golden bells, which identified with the giving of the gospel, and the connection of the KINGDOMS. "Jasper" is being highlighted because it is being magnified, and is being viewed from the perspective of the KINGDOM OF MANKIND.

The language of "her" and "jasper" (being magnified), is another way of describing "NEW CHURCH". Or the freedom of mankind resulting from the completion of the "covenant of NEWLIFE".

REVELATION 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
REVELATION 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was [of] jasper: and the city [was] pure gold, like unto clear glass.

AGAIN. 144 (a reference to mankind), is a referene to the stones in the ark of the covenant. And jasper is again a reference to the the kingdom of man, and it is defining the "new jerusalem", because the WALL OF JASPER is its encasement.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)