Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bible Alone?....
04-25-2009, 11:56 AM
RE: Bible Alone?....
Anglican , "The Anglican Church" was started by a HERETIC...
The Anglican Church was FORMED by King Henry a MAN who believed he did not need to believe the scriptures. He CONDEMNED Himself!
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day.
The scriptures are clear...
"Listen to The CHURCH, or be treated as a PAGAN"!
Anglican "A PAGAN" is a person OUTSIDE of the body of God! King Henry rejected Jesus!

Scripture is clear..
"The CHURCH is the pillar and the FOUNDATION of TRUTH"!
King Henry rejected this scripture, he refused to believe it, as you also REJECT it!

Scripture is clear...
"Do NOT commit ADULTERY"... and again King Henry rejected Jesus, he refused to accept this scripture, The words of Jesus!
Anglican The Anglican Church was founded on a MAN that REJECTED Jesus! You are a follower of a heretic! All Church are founded on MEN accept the Catholic Church, it is formed into the body of Jesus!
Luther is also a PAGAN he also rejected Jesus, he refused to believe the scriptures, all Protestants have roots back to him The fifteenth century there roots go back no further.

Church fathers...
Irenaeus
"He [Jesus] came to save all through himself; all, I say, who through him are reborn in God: infants, and children, and youths, and old men. Therefore he passed through every age, becoming an infant for infants, sanctifying infants; a child for children, sanctifying those who are of that age . . . [so that] he might be the perfect teacher in all things, perfect not only in respect to the setting forth of truth, perfect also in respect to relative age" (Against Heresies 2:22:4 [A.D. 189]).
Irenaeus tells us the early CHURCH Baptized INFANTS this means MOST all Protestant chruches TODAY are NOT part of the Church Jesus FORMED!

The Didache
"Confess your sins in church, and do not go up to your prayer with an evil conscience. This is the way of life. . . . On the Lord’s Day gather together, break bread, and give thanks, after confessing your transgressions so that your sacrifice may be pure" (Didache 4:14, 14:1 [A.D. 70]).
&
Hippolytus
"[The bishop conducting the ordination of the new bishop shall pray:] God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. . . . Pour forth now that power which comes from you, from your royal Spirit, which you gave to your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, and which he bestowed upon his holy apostles . . . and grant this your servant, whom you have chosen for the episcopate, [the power] to feed your holy flock and to serve without blame as your high priest, ministering night and day to propitiate unceasingly before your face and to offer to you the gifts of your holy Church, and by the Spirit of the high priesthood to have the authority to forgive sins, in accord with your command" (Apostolic Tradition 3 [A.D. 215]).
Anglican The Didache & Hippolytus PROVE the early Church had BISHOPS and the CHURCH has AUTHORITY to forgive sins!
This leaves out ALL PROTESTANT CHURCHES!

Ignatius of Antioch
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).
Anglican Ignatius of Antioch is telling you "Jesus is really IN the Bread and wine!" This leaves all Protestant CHURCHES out of the body of Jesus!
The ONLY Church was "The CATHOLIC CHURCH founded by Jesus, it is still the ONLY ONE today!

Ignatius of Antioch
"Now, therefore, it has been my privilege to see you in the person of your God-inspired bishop, Damas; and in the persons of your worthy presbyters, Bassus and Apollonius; and my fellow-servant, the deacon, Zotion. What a delight is his company! For he is subject to the bishop as to the grace of God, and to the presbytery as to the law of Jesus Christ" (Letter to the Magnesians 2 [A.D. 110]).
Anglican The CATHOLIC Church had BISHOPS and DEACONS back in 110 A.D. and it still does today!
This PROVES Most Protestant CHURCHES are a lie!

There is ONLY ONE church formed by God and it is the Catholic Church headed by the POPE in Rome!
IT most definitely is not cannot be the Anglican CHURCH this church is formed by a MAN... who .. REJECTED SCRIPTURE and thus Jesus the author of scriptures!
It was formed long after Jesus left the earth.
It is formed by a man filled with sin and PRIDE! The Anglican places the salvation of their souls on a MAN, who rejected Jesus!!!

COME OUT OF THE LIE!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2009, 01:45 PM
(04-25-2009 11:56 AM)Dogknox Wrote:  Anglican , "The Anglican Church" was started by a HERETIC...

A heretic is anybody you happen to disagree with or take a dislike to. The Orthodox are quite sure that it was those heretical Catholics who broke away from the one true Church in 1054.

http://www.midanglican.com
04-25-2009, 06:51 PM
Anglican You said...A heretic is anybody you happen to disagree with or take a dislike to.
I reply.. You are wrong.. "A heretic comes out of the CHURCH!"

A Buddhist can't be a heretic!
A Hindu can't be a heretic!

Luther yes... King Henry to a lesser degree yes!
Luther took vows as a Catholic priest, he is 100% heretic!
King Henry not so much except he took the title of "Defender of the faith" then he rejected the faith, for his own man made doctrines!
Anglican men can't make doctrine... Church makes doctrine!!!!
King Henry... started his own church....!!!

Anglican give your head a shake..... "Come out of the lie!!!!"
04-26-2009, 12:42 PM
(04-25-2009 06:51 PM)Dogknox Wrote:  Anglican men can't make doctrine... Church makes doctrine!!!!

And the Church is full of little green humanoids from the planet Zog, I suppose.

04-26-2009, 12:48 PM
Oa. And they're blue.
04-26-2009, 09:43 PM
Anglican Church has the AUTHORITY of God to TEACH all Nations.
Timothy is one of the first BISHOPS...
Timothy has power to COMMAND Men!
Timothy and other leaders make DOCTRINE.. NOT ordinary un-ordained men as for example, "King Henry!"
1 Timothy 1:2
To Timothy my true son in the faith:
Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain men not to teach false doctrines any longer

1 Timothy 2:1
I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone—
2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness

1 Timothy 4:11
Command and teach these things.
12 Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
13 Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching.
14 Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through a prophetic message when the body of elders laid their hands on you.

Church makes DOCTRINE not you not King Henry!
King Henry WAS AMONG us.. the Catholic Church!
You can clearly see from this scripture PROPHESY "KING HENRY" is a FALSE TEACHER!
The CHURCH is guided by the Holy Spirit.. NOT you NOT King Henry!
2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring "the way of truth" into disrepute.
Anglican This PROPHESY proves the Catholic Church is "The WAY OF TRUTH!" The Catholic Church did NOT; Come from King Henry! It can only work one way... "King Henry" brought "The WAY OF TRUTH" (The catholic Church) into disrepute.
04-28-2009, 09:45 AM
(04-26-2009 09:43 PM)Dogknox Wrote:  Anglican Church has the AUTHORITY of God to TEACH all Nations.
Timothy is one of the first BISHOPS...
Timothy has power to COMMAND Men!
Timothy and other leaders make DOCTRINE.. NOT ordinary un-ordained men as for example, "King Henry!"
1 Timothy 1:2
To Timothy my true son in the faith:
Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain men not to teach false doctrines any longer

That only tells me that Paul thinks his version of Christianity is the only correct one, and he doesn't much care for having anybody disagree with him.

04-28-2009, 10:47 AM
Well, he is entitled to his opinion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-29-2009, 08:41 AM
(04-28-2009 10:47 AM)George Wrote:  Well, he is entitled to his opinion.

Only if I say so.

04-29-2009, 10:46 AM
Only if I say so.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)