Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bible reveals Tribulation will begin during Obama's term: Barak, Balak, Bamah, Abel,.
01-12-2009, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 11:48 PM by godislove.)
Exclamation Bible reveals Tribulation will begin during Obama's term: Barak, Balak, Bamah, Abel,.
Bible reveals Tribulation will begin during Obama's term: Barak,Balak,Bamah,Aholibamah,Abel,Hussein,Osama BIn LaDEN

Signs that the Great Tribulation (World War III) & Jesus' Second Coming will come "upon the whole habitable Earth" during Obama's presidency: 1) many people claiming to be Christ in the last 40 years more often than any time since Jesus' 1st Coming, 2) resurrection of Israeli state in 1947/48, 3) Obama all over the Bible, 4) 9/11 all over the Bible in connection with the end time, 5) the European Union (originated in 1948)'s connections with the Roman Empire: (see http://www.primaryproofsofchristianity.com/signs.html for discussion of the other signs listed here)

Prefatory remarks on types of the Antichrist:

The Antichrist will resemble Christ in many uncommon ways: for instance, the Antichrist will be the king of all kings [except God] (Rev. 17:13) (as many of the types of the Antichrist such as Buddha, Nietzsche, & Elvis "the King" are kings over people's behavior), will appear to return from the dead (Rev. 13:3), WILL BE WORSHIPPED WORLDWIDE (Rev. 13:4), and will "minister" for 3 1/2 years (Rev. 13:5, compare Luke 4:25 where Jesus compares his ministry to Elijah's)

The Bible & I speak of "types" of Christ & types of the Antichrist" ("TYPE": a thing or person that represents perfectly or in the best way a class or category; model; a genus or species that most nearly exemplifies the essential characteristics of a higher group)," and I have been researching and writing about them for months.

A. in Bible:
-types of Christ: Noah the only means of being saved from destruction, Isaac, Joseph the one savior of the world, Moses, Aaron, the Passover Lamb the only means of salvation, the elements of the Exodus Tabernacle, the serpent raised on a standard in Numbers 21, Joshua (has the same name in Jesus in Hebrew) who is the means by which God's people enter the Promised Land…
-types of Antichrist: Nimrod ("rebellion") the King of Babylon, King Saul ("death") the 1st King of Israel, Goliath, Cain ("spear"), King Balak ("he who lays waste, destroys"), King Absalom ("Father of Peace") the son of David, King Sennacherib ["bramble of destruction"] (2 Kings 16), King Nebuchadnezzar (Daniel 1-4), Haman ["noise, tumult"] (Esther), King Anti-ochus ("Against the Strong One") Theos Epiphanes ("God Manifest") (Daniel 11:21-35), King Solomon ("peace"- as Jesus is the "Prince of Peace") the son of David who turned away from God in the end of his reign & the wisest person ever other than Jesus & who has 666 shekels of gold coming to him every year.
3rd sign) BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA-BIDEN'S ELECTION, and his connections with types of Antichrist/Christ (who is imitated by the Antichrist) Osama BIn LaDEN, Hussein of Iraq, Batman, and the Bible's Abel [adversary of Cain], Barak, Balak, Aholibamah, Bamah, & the description of Satan in Luke 10:18 as falling from the heights of Heaven (Barack O-bama can mean "lightning of the heights," as O'Donnell & O'Malley mean descendants of Donnell & Malley):

I cannot think of any other person in history who is connected in the Bible so much with the Antichrist (via the persons of abel, barak, balak, aholibamah who fornicates with type of the antichrist edom in genesis 36, aholibah of ezekiel 23 who represents babylon the great harlot against god; & the "hill" [symbolic of kings in rev. 17:9] of "bamah" of ezekiel 20:29 where god's people "israel" offer sacrifices [think "sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of the lips confessing his name" (hebrews 13:15)] right before god casts it into the "wilderness" in ezekiel 20:35 to purify the nation of sin, which event is a foreshadowing of the time very quickly approaching when god will cast christians [the "real jews" of romans 2:28] into the "wilderness" of revelation 12 to purify them of sin so they may be pleasing to god) as barack hussein obama is. His closest competitors each have only one corresponding biblical person:
-genghis khan-mccain-cain, ahmadinejad-haman-hitler,
-Hiram Ulysses S. Grant-hiram "the king of tyre"-"king of Tyre" identified as satan in ezekiel 28,
-bloody mary the catholic queen of england-mary worshipped by catholics/orthodox as queen of heaven, elizabeth "the virgin queen"-mary declared by catholics/orthodox to be a "perpetual virgin",
-richard the lionheart-napoleon-jesus "lion of judah" & satan who goes about like a "roaring lion")

If Barack Obama were not a turning point, why wouldn't God have had types of the Antichrist & Christ with names resembling Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, etc. as well? But none of the names I listed in Part Two resemble these names. The only exception I can think of is Ulysses S. Grant, and both he and Hitler were key figures in major wars which foreshadowed the Great Tribulation.

Furthermore, some of the Bible's echoes of Barack are mentioned immediately before or during references to the Tribulation, which fact further confirms that Obama's election will trigger the Great Tribulation:
1) the "hill" [said to be symbolic of kings in rev. 17:9; the Bible compares kings also to tall trees in Daniel 4 & to tall towers in Isaiah] of "Bamah" of ezekiel 20:29 where god's people "israel" offer sacrifices [think "sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of the lips confessing his name" (hebrews 13:15)] right before god casts it into the "wilderness" in ezekiel 20:35 to purify His people of sin, which event is a foreshadowing of the time very quickly approaching when god will cast christians [the "real jews" of romans 2:28] into the "wilderness" of Revelation 12 to purify them of sin so they may be pleasing to God) Click here to read about how the 144,000 witnesses of Revelation 7 who are of "the tribes of Israel" are at least for the most part Christians rather than ethnic Jews, if you need further convincing that "Israel" in the Bible including throughout Revelation often refers to Christians who are God's people, which the original Israel was a type/foreshadowing of.
2) other than Ahab who is mentioned in connection with Balak in Micah 6 & in Rev. 2 via his wife Jezebel, Balak is the ONLY type of the Antichrist named in Revelation & all 12 of the minor prophet books, which all talk about the Tribulation!
-a. Balak (echoes Barack & "black") is mentioned in Revelation 2:14: "Balak CAST a snare before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols [false gods] & to commit fornication [the Bible often speaks of committing fornication against God by not living as God wants us to live: that is why the Bible speaks of Babylon the Great "Harlot" in Revelation 17-18 as opposed to the "bride" of Christ of Revelation 19]. The word "cast" is connected with the Tribulation & Hell throughout Revelation & much of the Bible, of course because God inspired all of it! For instance, Revelation 2:10: "The DEVIL is about to CAST some of you into PRISON, that you may be TRIED; and ye shall have TRIBULATION ten days"; this verse connects Balak with the Devil.
-b. Balak is mentioned also in Micah 6:5 right before Micah prophesies the Tribulation in Micah 6:9-16.

3) Aholibah who is described as a harlot against God of Ezekiel 23, just like Aholibamah of Genesis 36 is who fornicates with Edom ("red") a type of the Antichrist; and who is made by God to represent the harlot people of Judah, is prophesied to be cast into the Tribulation in Ezekiel 23:26-49. She is connected with the description of Barak in Revelation 2:14 because she offers her children ("bread") to "idols" (Ezekiel 23:39). She is also thereby said to "profane" God's "sanctuary" (or "holy place") in the same verse, and Matthew 24:15 says that the Tribulation will occur when the "abomination [connected often with "idols", in Ezekiel 9 for instance] of desolation" appears in "the holy place." Aholibah's name appears nowhere else in the Bible except in Genesis 36 where the extremely similar name Aholibamah appears. Why on Earth would God make up this name for Judah if He weren't showing us the connection between Obama & the Tribulation?

4) Satan in Luke 10:18 is described as lightning falling from the heights of Heaven, while Barack O-bama can mean "lightning of the heights," as O'Donnell & O'Malley mean descendants of Donnell & Malley. Luke 10 is a foreshadowing of the Great Tribulation, for 70 disciples (symbolic of the 144,000 total witnesses of Revelation 7 who according to Revelation 11 will appear in pairs throughout the many Babylons of the world like New York City & Rome) are sent "two & two," and Satan is said to fall in Luke 10:18 after they return; just as Satan's fall from Heaven occurs in Revelation 12:4 immediately after the pairs of witnesses are caught up to Heaven in Revelation 11 after having witnessed for 3 ½ years like Jesus whom they symbolize!

5) Barak of Judges 4-5 is the man who saves Israel from the oppression foreshadowing the Great Tribulation, just as many people SUPPOSE Barack will create great change which will relieve distress.
6) False prophet Rick Warren ("place for rabbits," which are symbolic of evil "unclean spirits", as is clear from the list of "unclean" foods in Leviticus 11 & from how hares/bunnies/rabbits are associated with many types of the Antichrist Satan such as the Easter Bunny which takes the place of Christ at Easter as Santa does at Christmas) will give the inauguration speech on January 20th to the "honorable" Obama and will thereby cause people including professing Christians to worship Obama even more since they see he has the sanction of "America's Pastor," just as Revelation 13 describes a "false prophet" (the second beast) who causes the whole world to worship the first beast (the Antichrist). Jeremiah 8:10-11 connects Warren with the Tribulation, because it says "every one from the least even unto the greatest is given to covetousness, from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely. For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace."
-This verse applies to Warren, for he has been called "America's Pastor," and the word translated from Hebrew as "greatest" here means "most important" or "most distinguished." Warren's "The Purpose-Driven Life" is the best-selling hardback in history, and often is sold for $19.95 per copy.
-Warren is certainly "given to covetousness": he claims to give 90% of his income away, but considering his massive income, that leaves him with about $11 million!!! In Luke 21, God condemns the people who only give out of their excess as opposed to the widow who gives everything she has to live on! "It is harder for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God than a camel to pass through the eye of a needle" – i.e., it's IMPOSSIBLE!
-Warren is famous for his P.E.A.C.E. plan which he claims will relieve oppression such as poverty. The false prophet Hananiah who is cursed by God prophecies during the 70-year Babylonian exile, which was made by God to foreshadow the 7-year Tribulation under Babylon the Great, that there will be "peace" (Jeremiah 28:9) sooner than God plans to bring peace, when he prophecies that God has ALREADY "broken the yoke [OPPRESSION] of the King of Babylon [the Antichrist Satan who will rule during the Tribulation, as is shown by Isaiah 14 for instance]." (28:2)

"Bama" also means "son of prophecy": this confirms even more strongly that Obama is prophesied all over the Bible, as does the following verse: "Surely the Lord GOD will do NOTHING [including the start of the Tribulation] but He revealeth his secret unto His servants the prophets." (Amos 3:7)

There are tons of instances in the Bible where God shows the similarity between people/things by making the names extremely similar as is the case with Barack-Barak-Balak-Bamah-Aholibamah:
-God punishes people for not utilizing "the waters of Shiloah" (Isaiah 8)- "Shiloh" (the name in Genesis 49:10 of Jesus who is the "fountain of living water" [John 4])
-Elijah who resembles Jesus in many uncommon ways-Ahijah the prophet at "Shiloh" (1 Kings 14)-Abijah the good son of Jeroboam whom Ahijah predicts all Israel will mourn for just like they will for Jesus (Zechariah 12:10);
-Elijah-Elisha who are clearly revealed by 2 Kings 2 & Matthew 27 (where Jesus says to God the Father "Eli, Eli, why have you forsaken me?" as Elisha cries "My father, my father, the chariot of Israel & the horsemen thereof" when Elijah forsakes him in the fiery chariots which take him to Heaven) to be types of God the Father & God the Son (their names even sound almost exactly the same);
-type of Christ Joshua the son of Josedech- Jesus (who has the same name as Joshua in Hebrew & Greek) the son of Joseph ("p" is an upside down "d") of Zechariah, etc.

"He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he that is disobedient to [or "believeth not"] the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him." (John 3:36)

I am actually suspecting that Barack is not THE Antichrist, but only a type whom God mentions all over the Bible to indicate when the Tribulation starts. The USA indeed corresponds to "Chaldea" with "Mystery Babylon" as its capital (NYC, D.C.), although I am pretty sure it is the only the second last Chaldea, for the Bible indicates there have been many Babylons/Chaldeas throughout history including Jerusalem, Rome, etc. (will the European Union with its Tower of Babylon be the last one or part of the last one?) I think Barack is supposed to correspond to the King of Israel who will be exiled by the King of "Babylon" who will be the Antichrist according to Isaiah 14 for instance, with U.S. corresponding to Israel (there is a "spiritual Israel" mentioned throughout the Bible, for instance in Galatians 3:29 where Paul says that the sons of Abraham are those who have faith in Christ)

In any case, there is not a doubt in my mind that everything I mentioned above is NOT coincidental.

http://www.primaryproofsofchristianity.com: site on the meaning behind nature & all history (ex. 9/11)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2009, 02:04 AM
RE: Bible reveals Tribulation will begin during Obama's term: Barak, Balak, Bamah, Abel,.
Goodness me, the world is going to end again. I must make a note of it in my diary.
01-13-2009, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2009 04:45 AM by Pilgrim.)
RE: Bible reveals Tribulation will begin during Obama's term: Barak, Balak, Bamah, Abel,.
I refere to my previous reply upon another of your threads godislove,
Quote:RE: Sun proves: Jesus descended from Heaven, rose from dead, will resurrect the dead,…
I could equally say that the sun & the moon are symbols of God and the believer. The Sun being the source of light & life and the moon the dead lifeless body that reflects the glory of the Sun as the believer is supposed to reflect the glory of God. Symbolism is a difficult area to deal with and easily stretched too far. We have to be very careful not to get carried away with it. Moreover, matters of proof to the believer are not necessarily counted or interpreted in the same way by the unbeliever. That 'The heavens declare the Glory of God' and Creation is the evidence of God's handiwork and artistic expression of His character are faith statements based upon the believer's interpretation of the available evidence in the same way that the negation of such an interpretation is a faith statement upon the part of the un-believer.

Caution and sobriety of expression are the watchwords here. That the believers will be edified and the un-believers given no ammunition to dismiss the Gospel as so much hysterical wishwash.
Take heed my friend that you do not inadvertantly damage the crop. I warned you once before of the characteristics of your declarations and how they might be perceived. The evidence of that is seen in the replies you have concerning them. Although I do not doubt your sincerity, such an approach is counter productive.

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.
01-13-2009, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2009 07:32 AM by clarence clutterbuck.)
RE: Bible reveals Tribulation will begin during Obama's term: Barak, Balak, Bamah, Ab
I'm looking forward to Mr Obama's presidency. He seems to be an energetic, intelligent and capable individual. No doubt he will make mistakes and also may be unable to deliver everything that he sets out to achieve, but overall I think he could be a force for good in the world.

Maybe I will slaughter a goat and examine its entrails later on in an effort to obtain further information.
01-14-2009, 04:38 AM
RE: Bible reveals Tribulation will begin during Obama's term: Barak, Balak, Bamah, Ab
(01-13-2009 07:31 AM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  I'm looking forward to Mr Obama's presidency. He seems to be an energetic, intelligent and capable individual. No doubt he will make mistakes and also may be unable to deliver everything that he sets out to achieve, but overall I think he could be a force for good in the world.

Agreed. By the way, if the bible says that all of this is gonna happen during Obama's term, does that mean it predicted he would win the election? If so, why did the Christian population in the US vote at all?

"Humanity invented religion initially to overcome the permanent loss of consciousness that occurs at death and it was then taken over by groups who use it to control other groups" - Innuendo, from Def-Logic forums.
01-15-2009, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2009 02:57 AM by Pilgrim.)
Why did some Jews vote Hitler in? All will be revealled so stay tuned same Bat time!, same Bat channel! Big Grin

01-15-2009, 09:34 AM
Pilgrim Wrote:Why did some Jews vote Hitler in? All will be revealled so stay tuned same Bat time!, same Bat channel!

If you are equating Obama to Hitler, I think more evidentiary support should be given to convince us that your attitude isn't just a hysterical fear response to the fact that a Democrat/ Mixed Race individual will enter the Whitehouse. I'm genuinely interested. Does Mr Obama have secret plans to invade the world and set up execution camps for people he doesn't like? If so, dismantling Guantanamo doesn't seem like a good start.
01-15-2009, 09:51 AM
(01-15-2009 09:34 AM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  
Pilgrim Wrote:Why did some Jews vote Hitler in? All will be revealled so stay tuned same Bat time!, same Bat channel!

If you are equating Obama to Hitler, I think more evidentiary support should be given to convince us that your attitude isn't just a hysterical fear response to the fact that a Democrat/ Mixed Race individual will enter the Whitehouse. I'm genuinely interested. Does Mr Obama have secret plans to invade the world and set up execution camps for people he doesn't like? If so, dismantling Guantanamo doesn't seem like a good start.
Not at all Clarence. I have made it very clear both on these forums and others where godislove has posted these things that I do not agree with his interpretation and moreover I find the characteristics and approach overstated and of a nature that can be too easily interpreted by the reader as religious hysteria and therefore unhelpful.

Nor do I engage in personality attack. I rejoice that the States seem finally to have come of age in voting in President elect Obama.

My reference and ultimate statement were by way of a whitisism to lighten the mood and to point out that Hitler also came to power voted in by the very people he later tried to exterminate. Further, if you study history you'll find that he was initially seen as a good man who would bring Germany out of the crisis it faced at the time. Point being its not over until the fat lady sings.

Now, I'm not saying that President elect Obama is Hitler at all but we judge a Presidency by the end result not the going in. Further, I think we're all relieved at the absence of the last guy. Smile

01-15-2009, 07:18 PM
(01-15-2009 02:55 AM)Pilgrim Wrote:  Why did some Jews vote Hitler in? All will be revealled so stay tuned same Bat time!, same Bat channel! Big Grin

I don't think this is true: Jews voted for Hitler. It was well known by the people that the Nazi party was seriously anti-Jewish from the beginning. They propogated the general position what the Jews "stabbed Germany in the back" so as to cause their defeat in WW1.

So unless you have some specific information about this, I think it should be accepted that this is inaccurate.
01-16-2009, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2009 11:26 AM by Pilgrim.)
(01-15-2009 07:18 PM)twenty-two20 Wrote:  
(01-15-2009 02:55 AM)Pilgrim Wrote:  Why did some Jews vote Hitler in? All will be revealled so stay tuned same Bat time!, same Bat channel! Big Grin

I don't think this is true: Jews voted for Hitler. It was well known by the people that the Nazi party was seriously anti-Jewish from the beginning. They propogated the general position what the Jews "stabbed Germany in the back" so as to cause their defeat in WW1.

So unless you have some specific information about this, I think it should be accepted that this is inaccurate.
Many unfortunately thought Hitler's anti-jewish statements were just rhetoric Twenty-Two 20 and that once in power they would be tempered. As we saw, that was a fatal error, but who could blame them for thinking so. It was after all the dawn of the 21st Century and the commonly held consciousness was that man had 'evolved' to a higher state of consciousness whereby the commision of such horror was inconceivable. I did have authoritative references to this years ago but unfortunately they have been lost. Having grown up in a Jewish neighbourhood I can testify that this has been the testimony of many of my friends and their parents & grandparents. I will endeavour to locate them upon the net if you require chapter and verse but I promise you I am not lying.

God bless

Pilgrim.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  "Cult": slander or appropriate term? shiverleaf15 55 5,657 11-16-2015 06:46 PM
Last Post: AzothWho:87
  The term "sin" shiverleaf15 36 2,560 05-07-2015 03:44 AM
Last Post: Herminator
Exclamation President Barack Obama: 'Jesus Christ is the LORD' Maccabaeus 9 1,154 09-05-2012 06:45 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
Exclamation sufferings you'll face during Great Tribulation, which will begin during Obama's term godislove 11 2,168 10-11-2010 08:34 PM
Last Post: StarStuff
  Tribulation, Beast, Antichrist, False Prophet The Word 9 2,497 09-23-2010 02:29 AM
Last Post: may
  GREAT TRIBULATION SET 2 BEGIN haggis 12 1,903 09-16-2010 02:40 PM
Last Post: Zagreus
  Obama. Please put the Pope in jail. Greatest I am 45 5,586 09-08-2010 04:15 PM
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Who coined the term 'Trinity?' Ahmadi 35 12,453 03-17-2010 01:35 PM
Last Post: Venedi Sporoi
  Obama... The Anti-Christ? B MAN 16 2,562 03-16-2010 06:53 AM
Last Post: hillbilly
  GREAT TRIBULATION haggis 40 5,460 03-01-2010 03:37 AM
Last Post: may

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)