Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bible reveals the Tribulation could start in march 2018 !!!
02-05-2018, 01:25 PM
Bible reveals the Tribulation could start in march 2018 !!!
Hello everyone,

I found very interesting topics in this forum. Thanks for it !

I'm deeply interested in what the Bible has to say concerning the Tribulation, the rapture of the Church and the appearing of the Antichrist.

According to the Bible, the signs mentioned in Revelation 6:12-15 signals to the entire world that the 3 1/2 years of Tribulation starts.

Knowing that Jesus establishes his reign on earth during the Jewish feast of Sukkot, we know that the Tribulation have to start just before Passover (Sukkot - 3 1/2 years = before Passover). If this event is for 2018, it should start mid-March 2018.

You can have a look on this teaching here : https://www.revelation2012.ch/articles-in-english

What do you think about this ? Waiting for your comments....

Have a great day !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2018, 02:07 AM
RE: Bible reveals the Tribulation could start in march 2018 !!!
Every year some religious nutbar says “this is the year”....

----------------------
Does anyone know where the love of God goes
when the waves turn the minutes to hours?
Yesterday, 04:48 PM
RE: Bible reveals the Tribulation could start in march 2018 !!!
(02-05-2018 01:25 PM)Revelation2012 Wrote:  Knowing that Jesus establishes his reign on earth during the Jewish feast of Sukkot, we know that the Tribulation have to start just before Passover...If this event is for 2018, it should start mid-March 2018.

I’d say rather unlikely. No consistent interpretation of the prophecies in Daniel and Revelation has ever been arrived at, except that the beast and harlot in the latter referred to Rome. After a break from Nero’s suicide up through the reign of Titus, Emperor Domitian had resumed persecution of Christians at the time John the Revelator wrote. John’s book appeared near the end of the period when most Christians believed in an imminent return of Jesus.

That the beast did stand for Rome is supported by the Sybilline Oracles and by St. Augustine’s commentary on 2 Thessalonians. Revelation, however, is less a prediction of future events than a promise that Satan’s long-running freedom to torment the Earth will draw to a close, with death and hell destroyed in the lake of fire and the kingdom of God installed within a new cosmos.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is The New Testament Cannon the Word of God? [/size][/font]Let me start by defining Axiom 72 6,375 Yesterday 04:03 PM
Last Post: Amememhab
  I want to start a NEW bible godnads 116 7,269 07-12-2013 05:37 PM
Last Post: URAVIP2ME

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)