Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Biocenterism: A new book delivered today from amazon
02-25-2010, 03:14 PM
Biocenterism: A new book delivered today from amazon
I just got this book. The front cover says:

How life and Consciousness are the keys to understanding the true nature of the universe. -- Robert Lanza MD with Bob Berman

The back cover has feed back the first comment is:

"Like a Brief History of Time, it is indeed stimulating and brings biology into the whole. ... The book will appeal to an audience of many different disciplines because it is a new way of looking at the old problem of our existence. Most importantly, it makes you think." E Donnell Thomas 1990 Noble prize in medicine.

I am second coming of Thomas Paine. If you are a Christian, have you read Age of Reason?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2010, 04:22 PM
RE: Biocenterism: A new book delivered today from amazon
(02-25-2010 03:14 PM)Ahmadi Wrote:  I just got this book. The front cover says:

How life and Consciousness are the keys to understanding the true nature of the universe. -- Robert Lanza MD with Bob Berman

The back cover has feed back the first comment is:

"Like a Brief History of Time, it is indeed stimulating and brings biology into the whole. ... The book will appeal to an audience of many different disciplines because it is a new way of looking at the old problem of our existence. Most importantly, it makes you think." E Donnell Thomas 1990 Noble prize in medicine.

Oh, I'm hurt, Ahmadi. How could you go off whoring after foreign bio-spiritual authors when you've got yours truly here to provide all the enlightenment you'll ever need about biomysticism? Why aren't you reading and plugging my Biomystical Christianity book that is probably the ONLY book on the subject that is written by a real live prophesy bearer of the Old Time Jewish prophet tradition? Oh, the agony of it all. Here I am immediately available here on RF to answer each and every question of how God, Creation, Life and Humanity are intimately connected to one another and you ignore this primary source and go and read some book by a doctor who's probably never had a spiritual vision in his life. I tell you you can't reach God by intellectual effort. No matter how many books you read it still requires personal communion between you and God to know the spiritual truth. I don't know if I can renew your current subscription to Biomystic News and Views under the circumstances..penalties have to be paid. Father can be unforgiving about these things..
02-25-2010, 06:10 PM
Please read this book and then compare and contrast it with your theology and teachings, so we mere mortals may learn something.

I am second coming of Thomas Paine. If you are a Christian, have you read Age of Reason?
02-25-2010, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2010 11:15 PM by biomystic.)
(02-25-2010 06:10 PM)Ahmadi Wrote:  Please read this book and then compare and contrast it with your theology and teachings, so we mere mortals may learn something.

At $16.47 you want I should buy his book? Oi vey! Gimme the money and I will do it. Otherwise, I wait 10 years for the book to be in our local library. If it isn't in the library or available through a friend chances are I won't see it.
How about you do a synopsis of the book and post it here where I can take pot shots at it more easily..Tongue
02-25-2010, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2010 11:45 PM by clarence clutterbuck.)
There is a Wikipedia entry about the book that gives some insight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biocentrism_©
02-26-2010, 07:00 AM
(02-25-2010 11:42 PM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  There is a Wikipedia entry about the book that gives some insight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biocentrism_©

The 'parens c parens' at the end of the link is getting converted into a copyright symbol.

Go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biocentrism
Then select the second disambiguation link.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Today's Hornet? whirlwind 11 1,564 03-31-2011 05:39 AM
Last Post: whirlwind
Exclamation God and World Events Today (part II) Question_It 3 997 11-13-2008 06:25 PM
Last Post: Messenger

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)