Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blood Sacrifice?
12-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Blood Sacrifice?
Where in the Torah does it command a blood Sacrifice?
I would like to know, as I disagree with the idea of blood being needed.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2009, 05:27 PM
RE: Blood Sacrifice?
Abraham being commanded to kill his own son is one that springs to mind, and that one ends in a blood sacrifice.

This site, whilst clearly a bit (lot) anti-Xian, gives some other examples: http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Huma...Bible.html
12-12-2009, 08:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2009 08:39 AM by catholicstation.)
(12-05-2009 05:27 PM)Zagreus Wrote:  Abraham being commanded to kill his own son is one that springs to mind, and that one ends in a blood sacrifice.

This site, whilst clearly a bit (lot) anti-Xian, gives some other examples: http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Huma...Bible.html

You should read "Luke" and alter of incense

There appeared to him an angel of the Lord, standing on the right side of the alter of incense.
10-08-2010, 07:00 AM
Go to Art scroll.com and get the Stone edition of either Torah or Tanahk. Actually, if you buy the Torah, it has a lot of commentary built in, so you can learn a lot without having to buy a separate commentary. Tanahk, being larger, skimps on the commentary--there's still some, but a lot less.
This is the version of Torah that EVERY Orthodox shul I've ever been to has used, and is representative of standard, normative religious Judaism.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)