Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brain-washed Inferiority
12-15-2008, 10:46 AM
Brain-washed Inferiority
The human mind can't help reasoning that since the "begotten son" of an African will look like an African, and that of a Chinaman as a Chinese, and that of an Indian like an Indian: so the begotten son of God aught naturally to look like God. Billions of beautiful pictures and replicas of this "only begotten son of God" are put in peoples hands. He looks like a European with blonde hair, blue eyes and handsome features like e one I saw in the "King of Kings" or "The Day of Triumph" or "Jesus of Nazareth". Remember Jeffrey Hunter? The "Savior" of the Christian is more like a German than a Jew with his polly nose. So naturally, if the son is a white man, the father would also be a white man (God?). Hence the darker skinned races of the earth subconsciously have the feeling of inferiory ingrained in their souls as God's "step children". No amount of face creams, skin lighteners and hair straighteners will erase the inferiority.

God is neither black nor white. He is beyond the imagination of the mind of man. Break the mental shackles of a Caucasian (white) man-god, and you have broken the shackles of a permanent inferiority. But intellectual bondages are harder to shatter: the slave himself fights to retain them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2008, 02:01 PM
RE: Brain-washed Inferiority
sesame Wrote:The human mind can't help reasoning that since the "begotten son" of an African will look like an African, and that of a Chinaman as a Chinese, and that of an Indian like an Indian: so the begotten son of God aught naturally to look like God. Billions of beautiful pictures and replicas of this "only begotten son of God" are put in peoples hands. He looks like a European with blonde hair, blue eyes and handsome features like e one I saw in the "King of Kings" or "The Day of Triumph" or "Jesus of Nazareth". Remember Jeffrey Hunter? The "Savior" of the Christian is more like a German than a Jew with his polly nose. So naturally, if the son is a white man, the father would also be a white man (God?). Hence the darker skinned races of the earth subconsciously have the feeling of inferiory ingrained in their souls as God's "step children". No amount of face creams, skin lighteners and hair straighteners will erase the inferiority.

God is neither black nor white. He is beyond the imagination of the mind of man. Break the mental shackles of a Caucasian (white) man-god, and you have broken the shackles of a permanent inferiority. But intellectual bondages are harder to shatter: the slave himself fights to retain them.
I agree that God is neither black nor white, because He is spirit, and that is why we probably shouldn’t make images of Him. Intellectual bondages are harder to shatter, and most of us hold on to our personal issues that bind us. I've found that most people have never taken the time to really judge themselves. Its best to recognize who we are and accept our place in this life. A short man will never be tall no matter how much he wishes for it. I'm 5' 7" tall, and the reality for me is that with age I will probably lose a little of that. I use height because I can talk about myself, but some of us have much tougher issues than that to deal with. Accepting who we are is the most important thing anyone can do. Knowing our limitations and accepting them is the key that unlocks shackles of inferiority. To know that no one is better than me, and that I am no better than anyone else is freeing. A lot of people have talents that I can only dream of, but I have my own strengths. The greatest strength I have is the fact that I know who I am.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Mind / Brain Question Truth seeker 63 4,556 03-02-2012 12:50 AM
Last Post: Yefet

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)