Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Buddha
05-22-2010, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2010 12:39 PM by azurescen.)
Buddha
Buddha is a great mystic from a time when mysticism was devised as a tool to control.

He was born of the highest caste, and self proclaimed himself to be of the lowest.

Buddhas existence refers to the perfection of existence, he did what was most beneficial to the universe, and than he chose to just experience it. What he truly did paved the way for his experience to contain as much existence as possible.

He spoke only truth, and yet the truth he spoke of came from a perspective of an objective observer. He did nothing but communicate, and watch for the truth of his knowledge to effect the universe and everyone within.

When he died, he died of choice. When he was threatened, he saw the truth of people. No one ever got the best of Buddha and yet no one ever saw him do anything other than what they chose. He was one of the first beings to change the universe through the sincerity of his devotion to his words, and yet when he spoke people chose to listen. He proves that knowledge is important when obtaining a place within the universe that is considerable of desire. His own path, though contradicting life, simply created a trap for death. The contradiction present in his words simply leads to the existence of truth within the universe.

It is as it is, whether anyone does anything or not.

Aside from Patanjali's wisdom being dominant to Buddhism, Buddhist ideals and religion made the way for true expression of Goodness to become profoundly present within society. Buddha may be regarded as high as one can attain within existence. He is pure.

Buddha's Wisdom
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2010, 10:05 AM
RE: Buddha
Buddhas greatest piece to the puzzle of enlightenment was his contributions to the way of reincarnation. He did so, many times, and each time he made it known exactly who he was.

There is little to no way of knowing who he could become, as reincarnation is on his part a tool devised to help him along his life's path in opening up to the truth of his existence. He only reincarnates when the time is right, and this is set up by an ultimate truth of the way of times unfoldment. Buddha's own experience of life is one that has a strait purpose. He is here to prove the existence of nothingness.

Everything=Nothing

This is the great teaching taught by Buddha, and as so he is in a state of flux put about by the winding ways of nothingness on this planet. Today, nothing has resulted in death, people hide in the idea that there is nothing they are accountable for with the idea of nothingness. The truth is karma and rebirth, both have the effect of keeping a person trapped in their thoughts of what exactly is nothingness. Till they come to the conclusion that it means even less than freedom from punishment, in fact it means only a word...they are stuck in an unharmonious karmic pattern that keeps them from being able to hold themselves for more than a few moments.

The truth is that nothingness is the key to self. Buddha always said there is no self, and well, that was a trick devised to keep those who hunted peoples souls from having his words to use. With there being no self, a person is left to work alone. In todays day and age, self is truly a different story anyways. Not only is Buddha working towards completion of self even as we speak, he is actually going to realize that it is not even his job to do anything. The simple fact he was able to stick to his own experience is what made him a god, and its this fact that brings him here today to be apart of the awakening of God.
05-24-2010, 09:58 AM
(05-23-2010 10:05 AM)azurescen Wrote:  The simple fact he was able to stick to his own experience is what made him a god, and its this fact that brings him here today to be apart of the awakening of God.

Buddha is not a god, nor did he ever claim to be...
Find all posts by this user
05-24-2010, 10:24 AM
umm, in comparison is all I was saying. We certainly made him a god....what are you smoking?

BUDDHISM

we could just call it smart living
05-24-2010, 11:03 AM
(05-24-2010 10:24 AM)azurescen Wrote:  umm, in comparison is all I was saying. We certainly made him a god....what are you smoking?

BUDDHISM

we could just call it smart living

I smoke the same brand as you.

"We" (whoever we is) did give the Buddha an elevated status by calling him enlightened. Some religions (Christianity mainly) misunderstand the concept of the Buddha by believing Buddhists worship him as a god, but Buddhists do not make that claim.

Smart living? For sure it is that!
05-24-2010, 11:08 AM
lol....well, I think you need to reinstate your version of what classifies a god.

Not only is he worshiped, but is also both worthy of the status and self proclaimed to be.

Sorry if knowledge only says one thing, but you do have choice and don't need to follow everything that is said. I would hope that you could see the difference between god and man by now.

So far as I say....is all that goes here. Who are you arguing with really?
05-24-2010, 11:22 AM
(05-24-2010 11:08 AM)azurescen Wrote:  Not only is he worshiped, but is also both worthy of the status and self proclaimed to be.

Who are you arguing with really?

I thought I was agreeing with you until you made the statement above, "...worthy of the status and self proclaimed to be."

Self proclaimed to be what? The Buddha never claimed to be anything that I can read/find, other than enlightened. If you can find Buddhist scripture that says otherwise, I will glady bow to your knowledge and will consider myself more enlightened.

My purpose is not to be argumentative, or to provoke you. I'm only attemtping to understand how the Buddha suddenly became a god.
05-24-2010, 11:27 AM
Use your powers of telepathy positively, or go.....lol.....this is no inter-galactic joke, if you cannot respect than you yourself are not respected.

Your argument is with Buddha.....anyways
05-24-2010, 11:33 AM
(05-24-2010 11:27 AM)azurescen Wrote:  Use your powers of telepathy positively, or go.....lol.....this is no inter-galactic joke, if you cannot respect than you yourself are not respected.

It is certainly easy to tell who is not a Buddhist.
05-27-2010, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2010 11:58 PM by IMtM.)
(05-24-2010 11:33 AM)digipixel Wrote:  
(05-24-2010 11:27 AM)azurescen Wrote:  Use your powers of telepathy positively, or go.....lol.....this is no inter-galactic joke, if you cannot respect than you yourself are not respected.

It is certainly easy to tell who is not a Buddhist.

Wow. Yeah, I agree with you there digipixel.
------------------------------------------------------------------
An actual conversation about this very topic:
"Propaganda comes in many forms this time of year."

"You don't say?"

"Sure. Look at the U.S. War on Drugs."

"I hadn't noticed. I'll be sure to look up the statistics and ramifications of it sometime."
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Drug...ic_effects
http://www.drugsense.org/wodclock.htm )

"Good. Oh, and by the way, did you know that the year 2006 holds the record for the most deaths of canaries by drinking butane? True fact."

"Small world, isn't it?"

"You might say that." Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Buddha kept silent on the explanation of God antonyanil 13 4,328 07-15-2017 10:04 AM
Last Post: ajay0
  The Buddha's fourth sign PopeADope 1 376 03-15-2017 03:04 AM
Last Post: ajay0
  Worshipping the Buddha Curst Saden 4 737 06-29-2016 12:31 PM
Last Post: IMtM
Shy Life of Buddha Sacred 0 851 10-05-2010 01:35 AM
Last Post: Sacred

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)