Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
By clonning can human become God
02-20-2009, 12:01 PM

God created space, matter and energy just by His will as you create a dream of your imagination by your will. The dream qualitatively resembles the universe. But the magnitude or power is infinitely large in the creation of the universe from God. Therefore your dream is not as real as the universe. But you are talking about the creation of items of the universe. Certainly you are not going to create the human beings which are the items of this universe by your will. You cannot create even a real atom by your will. Therefore the comparison with God is absolutely meaningless. Assuming that you have created the human being, you are creating the human being with the help of some living matter and energy supplied to you. Even there you are creating a living item from another living tissue only and not from inert materials and inert energy.

Parents also create a baby from living tissue like sperm and ovum. In what way is your new process of creation (by cloning) different from the conventional reproduction as far as the basic point is concerned? Therefore, you are far from your dream of becoming God by millions and millions of miles.

You can represent the creator and the process of creation as a representative model when you generate an imaginary world by your will in a daydream and control that day dream by your will. The Lord gave this ability to you as a representative model so that you will understand the concept of creation of the universe by the Lord, when He preaches the divine knowledge in His human form. A model only indicates the actual concept and should not be considered as another duplicate concept at a micro-level. Through this concept of dream, people have misunderstood that a soul is a spark of God since the human dream can be considered as the same concept on the micro-level. A diagram of power station on a sheet is only a model to explain the original concept. The diagram itself is not a micro power station and it cannot generate even one milivolt of electricity.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2009, 12:41 PM
RE: By clonning can human become God
(02-20-2009 12:01 PM)dattaswami1 Wrote:  By clonning can human become God

God created space, matter and energy just by His will as you create a dream of your imagination by your will. The dream qualitatively resembles the universe. But the magnitude or power is infinitely large in the creation of the universe from God. Therefore your dream is not as real as the universe. But you are talking about the creation of items of the universe. Certainly you are not going to create the human beings which are the items of this universe by your will. You cannot create even a real atom by your will. Therefore the comparison with God is absolutely meaningless. Assuming that you have created the human being, you are creating the human being with the help of some living matter and energy supplied to you. Even there you are creating a living item from another living tissue only and not from inert materials and inert energy.

Parents also create a baby from living tissue like sperm and ovum. In what way is your new process of creation (by cloning) different from the conventional reproduction as far as the basic point is concerned? Therefore, you are far from your dream of becoming God by millions and millions of miles.

You can represent the creator and the process of creation as a representative model when you generate an imaginary world by your will in a daydream and control that day dream by your will. The Lord gave this ability to you as a representative model so that you will understand the concept of creation of the universe by the Lord, when He preaches the divine knowledge in His human form. A model only indicates the actual concept and should not be considered as another duplicate concept at a micro-level. Through this concept of dream, people have misunderstood that a soul is a spark of God since the human dream can be considered as the same concept on the micro-level. A diagram of power station on a sheet is only a model to explain the original concept. The diagram itself is not a micro power station and it cannot generate even one milivolt of electricity.

Is that the end of today's lecture?
02-20-2009, 12:51 PM
^^^^^Anglican has created a perfect clone of dattswami's spiel, complete with incorrect spelling in thread title.
02-20-2009, 01:38 PM
Because I'm just killing a bit of time, I looked up "Clon." It's a Korean dance music duo.

Korean dance music is the path to divinity!
02-20-2009, 04:07 PM
By my account this qualifies as spam. The question is: Is it report-worthy spam?

If you should see evident sins or defects, draw out of those thorns the rose; perceiving, moreover, that such apparent sinners may frequently have a good intention, for no one can judge the secrets of the heart of man.
02-20-2009, 08:14 PM
are you in any way related to smellycat?
02-21-2009, 06:38 PM
(02-20-2009 12:51 PM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  ^^^^^Anglican has created a perfect clone of dattswami's spiel, complete with incorrect spelling in thread title.

That's interesting. Unless my memory is failing me, I can't remember starting a thread on this forum.
02-22-2009, 08:28 AM
(02-21-2009 06:38 PM)Anglican Wrote:  
(02-20-2009 12:51 PM)clarence clutterbuck Wrote:  ^^^^^Anglican has created a perfect clone of dattswami's spiel, complete with incorrect spelling in thread title.

That's interesting. Unless my memory is failing me, I can't remember starting a thread on this forum.
He meant that by quoting the OP, you 'clonned' his ramblings. It was not an insult towards you.
02-22-2009, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2009 03:45 PM by Pilgrim.)
1) It has been reported. 2) clonning is only legit if yer wearin clogs and singin' OMMMMM! whilst pealin' a boiled egg with yer left pinky and 3) Never mind Angles you know how it is with copies, there's always somethin' missin' & the copy is never as good as the original, take a tip from the movie 'Field of Dreams' = "If you build it they will come" then simply reverse that and make it singular = 'If you ignore him, he will go.' problem solved! Cool *Takes bows and hands the hat around* I'm here all week an I also do smokers & Barmitzvahs! Big Grin

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.
02-24-2009, 05:34 AM
Since we're on the subject, lets talk about cloning. I think we can dismiss any silly talk about whether or not they have souls (as an Atheist a soul is just a biological function, but I think even the Theists will agree that if it's sentient, it has a soul). But what about the ethics involved?

Basically it's genetic manipulation. Now, I'd have no problem with genetic manipulation to cure genetic disease while still in the womb, but while you're in there, why not make junior a little smarter? Why not make him a little more handsome? Since these would, presumably, be altered according to existing templates, it is in essence cloning.

Actual, total cloning seems to me the ultimate expression of vanity and hubris, but I find it difficult to condemn manipulating genes to make your baby smarter, or stronger, etc., etc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  God (Holy Spirit) and Human Incarnation antonyanil 10 1,087 08-19-2011 09:34 PM
Last Post: brenda

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)