Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can Christians bring on the end times?
02-08-2010, 04:24 PM

There is still debate as to the reality of archetypal Jesus.

There are many versions.

Revelation says that at the end of days, we would basically have a number of Jesus’ to chose from and that the elect would be chosen by the one they choose.
If you would count the number Jesus sects, you might agree that it looks like we are there right now, so the question of his reality is now redundant. I do not ask you this with disrespect but to make a point.
How many wives in your sect if you follow Jesus?

He also said that we would not recognize him.

If you asked the real Jesus to stand up, and he did, we could only know him by his philosophy.

Jesus is dead. Long live Jesus.

Philosophy is the Holy Spirit that lives in Jesus, the Man God.

This spirit can only be expressed by a man.

Our first God was a man and our last God shall be as well.

If Jesus cults, from the Vatican on down, would get on with it, Jesus could be here whenever they choose and then the power of God would be Here on earth.

It is said that both Canada and the U S are Christian nations.

I am a Religionist and follow a Godhead that is philosophically superior to Jesus.
Believing this allows me to critique Jesus and his followers.

Just as they critique other Religionists.

What in Hell are you waiting for Jesus followers?

Elect yourselves a Jesus.

As Jesus said, the time of the end is at hand.

Regards
DL

God is a cosmic consciousness.
Our next evolutionary step.
No choice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2010, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2010 05:05 PM by Raphael.)
RE: Can Christians bring on the end times?
we have the 'manchurian candidates' from the Orient...

and then we have the westernized 'manchurian candidates'.
A CULTure that has been brain washed and are indeed rebleating walking zombies, the walking dead waiting to have their bar code activated just before they check out?

and every now and then ... a western leader shouts crusade and the sheeple and seegullibles GO rather willingly, surprising no questions asked.

all of a sudden the NO KILLING Commandment is ignored, it is okay if you do it for uncle Sam or the Pope, or a CEO who tells a president what to do?
oy vey did I miss something here?

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
02-08-2010, 06:19 PM
(02-08-2010 05:03 PM)Raphael Wrote:  we have the 'manchurian candidates' from the Orient...

A CULTure that has been brain washed and are indeed rebleating walking zombies, the walking dead waiting to have their bar code activated just before they check out?

and every now and then ... a western leader shouts crusade and the sheeple and seegullibles GO rather willingly, surprising no questions asked.

all of a sudden the NO KILLING Commandment is ignored, it is okay if you do it for uncle Sam or the Pope, or a CEO who tells a president what to do?

namaste

The End Times of ancient religions happens when their doctrines are so out of whack with reality that the thinking members of cults and sects holding the ancient beliefs are forced to abandon them as remnants from more primitive times and wholly inappropriate to current knowledge and current social conditions.

For example, many Christians are fed up with Paul's overwhelming influence on traditional Christian beliefs and such critics of Paul like myself will point out how Paul distorted and perverted Christianity and the teachings of Jesus in order to get Christians and Christianity accepted by Rome. It was Paul who told Christians to obey their established (Roman) governmental authorities and this little item is what has allowed rulers from Constantin to the Popes to the kings and queens of Europe to presidents like George Bush to use Christians as cannon fodder in territorial wars of conquest and control.

Pauline Christianity is at its End Times but the teachings of Jesus Christ go on because they hold perennial wisdom that cannot be replaced.
02-09-2010, 11:45 AM
(02-08-2010 06:19 PM)biomystic Wrote:  
(02-08-2010 05:03 PM)Raphael Wrote:  we have the 'manchurian candidates' from the Orient...

namaste

The End Times of ancient religions happens when their doctrines are so out of whack with reality that the thinking members of cults and sects holding the ancient beliefs are forced to abandon them as remnants from more primitive times and wholly inappropriate to current knowledge and current social conditions.

For example, many Christians are fed up with Paul's overwhelming influence on traditional Christian beliefs and such critics of Paul like myself will point out how Paul distorted and perverted Christianity and the teachings of Jesus in order to get Christians and Christianity accepted by Rome. It was Paul who told Christians to obey their established (Roman) governmental authorities and this little item is what has allowed rulers from Constantin to the Popes to the kings and queens of Europe to presidents like George Bush to use Christians as cannon fodder in territorial wars of conquest and control.

Pauline Christianity is at its End Times but the teachings of Jesus Christ go on because they hold perennial wisdom that cannot be replaced.

I agree with most of what you said but not your last.

There is not much wisdom in what Jesus thought or said.

You might note how he did not call for the freeing of slaves, the emancipation of woman and an end to discrimination and denigration of Gays without just cause.

Jesus was playing to the crowd and ignoring common morals.

Regards
DL

No choice.
02-09-2010, 01:55 PM
(02-09-2010 11:45 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  
(02-08-2010 06:19 PM)biomystic Wrote:  

namaste

I agree with most of what you said but not your last.

There is not much wisdom in what Jesus thought or said.

You might note how he did not call for the freeing of slaves, the emancipation of woman and an end to discrimination and denigration of Gays without just cause.

Jesus was playing to the crowd and ignoring common morals.

Regards
DL

Please, you're just doing the old "Why don't you stop beating your wife, Jesus?" routine, i.e. trying to discredit all the good things he said by making strawmen that he didn't address.

Only Jesus Christ brought us the Son of Man knowledge that has now led to the identification of God and Humanity's role in Creation. No one else did that.
02-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Hogwash.

Almost nothing in Christianity was new.

Google virgin births and learn.

Regards
DL

No choice.
02-09-2010, 04:32 PM
(02-09-2010 04:11 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Hogwash.

Regards
DL

Actually most of the stuff about virgin births and other similarities to Jesus that you will find Googling are themselves hogwash. Christianity is Jewish moral traditions and apocalyptic sentiments gussied up with the trappings of the Dionysian Mysteries. The truly original thing that Jesus said - original in that part of the world anyway - is that we can implement the reign of God, a condition of universal morality and charitableness, by simply believing it and doing it. This is the message one finds in what scholars believe to be the oldest and most likely original quotations. But this message is well hidden in the layers of other complications heaped on top of it.
02-09-2010, 07:31 PM
(02-09-2010 04:32 PM)Parousia Wrote:  
(02-09-2010 04:11 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Hogwash.

Regards
DL

Actually most of the stuff about virgin births and other similarities to Jesus that you will find Googling are themselves hogwash. Christianity is Jewish moral traditions and apocalyptic sentiments gussied up with the trappings of the Dionysian Mysteries. The truly original thing that Jesus said - original in that part of the world anyway - is that we can implement the reign of God, a condition of universal morality and charitableness, by simply believing it and doing it. This is the message one finds in what scholars believe to be the oldest and most likely original quotations. But this message is well hidden in the layers of other complications heaped on top of it.

You guys are forgetting about Jesus reestablishing the direct link between God and humankind. The Jews had separated God as being alien to humankind, e.g. Job's lowly worm opinion of man. Jesus made it clear his heavenly Father was not some Unknowable, incomprehensible Alien Entity beyond human comprehension which is still the Jewish and Muslims following the Jews point of view of God. They don't understand that God and humanity are inseparably united but Jesus did understand. Also, Jesus countered Jewish mammonism that even the Pharisees partook of, i.e. the high value placed on wealth in Jewish society as a sign of favor from God. Jesus made poverty a sign of favor from God.

Christianity is a Jewish/Egyptian Mystery Religion.
02-09-2010, 08:11 PM
(02-09-2010 07:31 PM)biomystic Wrote:  You guys are forgetting about Jesus reestablishing the direct link between God and humankind. The Jews had separated God as being alien to humankind, e.g. Job's lowly worm opinion of man. Jesus made it clear his heavenly Father was not some Unknowable, incomprehensible Alien Entity beyond human comprehension which is still the Jewish and Muslims following the Jews point of view of God. They don't understand that God and humanity are inseparably united but Jesus did understand. Also, Jesus countered Jewish mammonism that even the Pharisees partook of, i.e. the high value placed on wealth in Jewish society as a sign of favor from God. Jesus made poverty a sign of favor from God.

Your comments on Jesus bridging the perceived gap between God and man are on the mark. We see multiple personalities assigned to God in various parts of the OT. The group in power at the time of Jesus were the Sadducees, who owned the Temple. Sacrifices could only be made in the Temple because, as you said, God was way way up there and could only be accessed by a priest. Sacrificial animals had to be purchased at the Temple because that was the only way to know if they were ritually pure. And they had to be purchased using Temple money, another layer of profit (the "moneychangers"). And of course the priests had to be paid for their services. This is what was behind the incident in the Temple that got the priests (and probably the Romans who took 'protection money') so upset.

Jesus was at the opposite end of the spectrum. To follow him (literally to accompany him on the road as he went around preaching and help make arrangements for food and lodging), one had to shed all wealth and possessions. Jesus spoke of the reign of God being here and now if we would just live that way. The belief that wealth indicated favor in the eyes of God shows up in the Rich Man story repeated in all three Synoptics. When Jesus says it is hard for a rich man to enter heaven, the Apostles are worried that it must be impossible for them, the (unfavored) poor. But Jesus sets them straight that God does not work that way.

But what is the Egyptian connection? We can recognize the God of Jesus as the personal God in the OT who walks in the garden, closes the door of the Ark, smells the sacrifices (NOT made in the Temple BTW), appears at the entrance to the tent and so on. Why is Egypt needed?
02-09-2010, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2010 11:34 PM by biomystic.)
(02-09-2010 08:11 PM)Parousia Wrote:  
(02-09-2010 07:31 PM)biomystic Wrote:  You guys are forgetting about Jesus reestablishing the direct link between God and humankind. The Jews had separated God as being alien to humankind, e.g. Job's lowly worm opinion of man. Jesus made it clear his heavenly Father was not some Unknowable, incomprehensible Alien Entity beyond human comprehension which is still the Jewish and Muslims following the Jews point of view of God. They don't understand that God and humanity are inseparably united but Jesus did understand. Also, Jesus countered Jewish mammonism that even the Pharisees partook of, i.e. the high value placed on wealth in Jewish society as a sign of favor from God. Jesus made poverty a sign of favor from God.

Your comments on Jesus bridging the perceived gap between God and man are on the mark. We see multiple personalities assigned to God in various parts of the OT. The group in power at the time of Jesus were the Sadducees, who owned the Temple. Sacrifices could only be made in the Temple because, as you said, God was way way up there and could only be accessed by a priest. Sacrificial animals had to be purchased at the Temple because that was the only way to know if they were ritually pure. And they had to be purchased using Temple money, another layer of profit (the "moneychangers"). And of course the priests had to be paid for their services. This is what was behind the incident in the Temple that got the priests (and probably the Romans who took 'protection money') so upset.

Jesus was at the opposite end of the spectrum. To follow him (literally to accompany him on the road as he went around preaching and help make arrangements for food and lodging), one had to shed all wealth and possessions. Jesus spoke of the reign of God being here and now if we would just live that way. The belief that wealth indicated favor in the eyes of God shows up in the Rich Man story repeated in all three Synoptics. When Jesus says it is hard for a rich man to enter heaven, the Apostles are worried that it must be impossible for them, the (unfavored) poor. But Jesus sets them straight that God does not work that way.

But what is the Egyptian connection? We can recognize the God of Jesus as the personal God in the OT who walks in the garden, closes the door of the Ark, smells the sacrifices (NOT made in the Temple BTW), appears at the entrance to the tent and so on. Why is Egypt needed?

"Out of Egypt I called My Son"

The Egyptian Connection

Gnosticism was centered in Alexandria, Egypt. Egypt was the center of magic knowledge in the Near East. Jesus went to Egypt as a child in the Gospel accounts. So too did Yeishu ben Pantera. Mark went to Egypt, John's Gospel contains lines directly from the Egyptian Book of the Dead and his Lazarus (Eleazar= El-Osirus) story is a re-telling of the Osirius resurrection that supposedly took place at the House of Annu, semitized as "Beth-Annu" or "Bethany" in John's Gospel.

Christianity was meant to be an Osirus-type dying/resurrection Mystery Religion that uses Jesus for the believer's focus for eternal salvation of his soul through vicarious sin atonement of the Dying/resurrection God-Man. Jewish gnostic Christians used Jesus and His legendary life and death instead of Osirus or Mithra, two other similar dying/resurrection Sun god-men.
Gnostic Christianity and the Egyptian connection

I think there was an Egyptian esoteric knowledge beginning for Christianity with Jesus either being raised in Egypt and learning Egyptian resurrection magic or going there to learn such magic. The Talmud anti-Christ (anti-the Appointed Messenger of God) reports of Yeishu ben Pantera tell of his returning to Judea with magic and the Name of God sewn into his skin to hide it.

Because no one but a circus strongman can carry a 250 lb. Roman crucifixion cross I am convinced the Egyptian Ankh cross, that is the cross Jesus' says we all must carry to follow him. Only gods and pharaohs could carry such crosses in Egypt. The Ankh has the handle to carry it with and it is the Ankh that is used as a Magic Wand to revive the dead. Egyptian Isis Mystery Religion has it that loosening Isis' Knot is the magical act that gives one eternal life. The Ankh is the same Egyptian word for "sandal strap", and John the Baptist is not fit to loosen the sandal strap of Jesus, i.e. it is code for the ankh connection. The ankh represented Life and resurrection to eternal Life. The Egyptian religion was obsessed with resurrection.

[Image: 180px-Horus_standingsvg.png]

[Image: 180px-Hathorsvg.png]

"In My Father's house are many mansions"= Egyptian Temple Scroll

Jesus tells us to carry our crosses to follow Him

Ankh= resurrection, life eternal? to Egyptians obsessed with resurrection

Mary, Joseph, Jesus/Miriam, Joseph, Yeishu in Egypt

Catholic Christianity borrowing Egyptian Temple of Isis regalia and worship items

Temple of Isis slogan, "I am the beginning and the end, the first and the last", showing up in Revelation

Boanerges "sons of thunder"= followers of "Thunder, Perfect Mind" Egyptian Isis gnostic gospel

Mark lives, writes from Alexandria, Egypt. Coptics claim Mark as their founder and the founder of the first Christian church

Gnostics hid their gospels in Egypt

Roman crucifixion low-Tau cross with human being on it= a perversion of ankh cross in the eyes of an Alexandrian Gospel writer and in the eyes of Jesus raised in Egypt, both of whom must be assumed they knew the Egyptian religious features quite well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  End Times Based Fear Radioboy86 23 2,120 04-20-2014 01:33 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  Making Reality From The BIBLE's End Times Prophesy Radioboy86 12 1,190 04-18-2014 04:06 PM
Last Post: Radioboy86
  How does love bring us peace? surrendersacrifice 4 664 11-21-2013 12:11 PM
Last Post: Herminator
  Three Times in Acts--In His Name Sheila 25 1,507 03-08-2013 08:58 AM
Last Post: URAVIP2ME
  I Bring Education and a question Illuminatus 25 2,022 02-01-2013 04:45 PM
Last Post: Adi Baba
  The End Times of Biomystics has arrived Sinlful Hypocrite 1 554 02-06-2011 05:12 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  The End Times of Pauline Christianity has arrived biomystic 18 3,180 02-05-2011 04:47 PM
Last Post: Yefet
  The End Times of Jewish domination of Israel biomystic 53 4,874 08-08-2010 06:21 AM
Last Post: biomystic
  Simple challenge to ALL THEORIES ... bring it on* Raphael 1 731 07-11-2010 08:05 AM
Last Post: KC Carter
  Do We all need a new God to bring peace and prosperity to the world? Greatest I am 27 3,971 03-17-2010 11:29 AM
Last Post: Greatest I am

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)