Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Can The JW's
07-07-2010, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2010 06:53 AM by kevlar.)
Can The JW's
Can the JW's get their sht together after Armageddon. (Tuesday week I believe, according to them. Again)
Apparently they will have 144,000 sitting in the grandstands with only one team to support, and the team all want to be in the grandstand. Not much to see here, probably why Jesus has gone to the concession stand for beer and hotdogs, He's bored shtless, thinking to himself WTF.
At half-time, in eternity, not a single one of either the team or the grandstand is awake, untill the siren goes. Thats when they wake up and want to kill each other or themselves, not only are the benches emptied, the whole bloody grandstand gets into it. But of course now they are immortal and really pissed off about that whole thing too, too late.they realise their mistake and spend the rest of eternity trying in vain to kill themselves....cos their as bored as batsht......LOL.......Tongue

????????????????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2010, 07:56 AM
RE: Can The JW's
(07-07-2010 06:44 AM)kevlar Wrote:  Can the JW's get their sht together after Armageddon. (Tuesday week I believe, according to them. Again)
Apparently they will have 144,000 sitting in the grandstands with only one team to support, and the team all want to be in the grandstand. Not much to see here, probably why Jesus has gone to the concession stand for beer and hotdogs, He's bored shtless, thinking to himself WTF.
At half-time, in eternity, not a single one of either the team or the grandstand is awake, untill the siren goes. Thats when they wake up and want to kill each other or themselves, not only are the benches emptied, the whole bloody grandstand gets into it. But of course now they are immortal and really pissed off about that whole thing too, too late.they realise their mistake and spend the rest of eternity trying in vain to kill themselves....cos their as bored as batsht......LOL.......Tongue

Hey, is there someplace I can get a souvenir banner, or maybe a sweatshirt with a JW logo?Big Grin
07-07-2010, 09:33 AM
I'll talk to marketing........Tongue

????????????????
07-07-2010, 12:05 PM
(07-07-2010 07:56 AM)digipixel Wrote:  
(07-07-2010 06:44 AM)kevlar Wrote:  Can the JW's get their sht together after Armageddon. (Tuesday week I believe, according to them. Again)

Hey, is there someplace I can get a souvenir banner, or maybe a sweatshirt with a JW logo?Big Grin

THEY DONT NEED A TEASHIRT
:)there works identify them and its LOVE
THEY display this love so plainly that it is visible to all, becoming the identifying mark of the true Christian congregation.—John 13:34, 35.

Jus like JESUS said it would
07-08-2010, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2010 04:02 AM by kevlar.)
There's marketing now..........may.......may............missed herBig Grin

????????????????
07-19-2010, 09:03 AM
and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.
REVELATION 5;10
07-19-2010, 09:30 AM
(07-07-2010 12:05 PM)may Wrote:  THEY DONT NEED A TEASHIRT
THEY display this love so plainly that it is visible to all, becoming the identifying mark of the true Christian congregation.—John 13:34, 35.

Really? Because I know people who've undergone shunning when they've left the JWs, and they certainly don't feel loved.

The greatest strength is in resisting provocation.
07-19-2010, 01:19 PM
After Armaggedon... I really have no response. Great post, though.

make a wish: http://www.real-wishes.com
07-20-2010, 12:06 PM
(07-19-2010 09:30 AM)KC Carter Wrote:  
(07-07-2010 12:05 PM)may Wrote:  THEY DONT NEED A TEASHIRT

Really? Because I know people who've undergone shunning when they've left the JWs, and they certainly don't feel loved.

if they feel like that then maybe they should try A LOT OF seeking

Before [the] statute gives birth to [anything], [before the] day has passed by just like chaff, before there comes upon YOU people the burning anger of Jehovah, before there comes upon YOU the day of Jehovah’s anger, 3 seek Jehovah, all YOU meek ones of the earth, who have practiced His own judicial decision. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably YOU may be concealed in the day of Jehovah’s anger. ZEPHENIAH 2;2-3

it works wonders Smile
07-21-2010, 02:59 PM
(07-20-2010 12:06 PM)may Wrote:  if they feel like that then maybe they should try A LOT OF seeking

<snip>

it works wonders Smile
I don't think that's the problem, the problem was that their friends and loved ones stopped talking to them and treated them like some kind of leper.

The greatest strength is in resisting provocation.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)