Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't reply
08-01-2011, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 10:14 PM by StarStuff.)
Can't reply
All of a sudden, when I try to reply to a thread, it just takes me back to the first page without posting my reply
(08-01-2011 10:12 PM)Geoffrey Taucer Wrote:  All of a sudden, when I try to reply to a thread, it just takes me back to the first page without posting my reply

Test................

EDIT: ok, it appears to only happen in certain threads
http://www.religionforums.org/Thread-Fla...6#pid86826 <-- this is the thread in question; the main page says my reply posted (ie it says I was the most recent person to respond in that thread) but when I go to the section, my post does not appear.

No single step in the search for enlightenment should ever be considered sacred; only the search should.
-Ann Druyan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2011, 10:40 PM
RE: Can't reply
I had that problem a month ago Gt, it went away after a while.

????????????????
08-02-2011, 09:53 AM
OMG ... you can't reply ... I can reply twice ... does this mean, GT, that you and I are becoming one?!?!?
08-02-2011, 10:21 AM
(08-02-2011 09:53 AM)Alison2 Wrote:  OMG ... you can't reply ... I can reply twice ... does this mean, GT, that you and I are becoming one?!?!?

If you weren't married (and if I thought you were about my age) I'd turn this around into an attempt to pick you up.

Sadly, I'll have to settle for a simple chuckle.

Anyway, I'm off to the drunkposting thread.

No single step in the search for enlightenment should ever be considered sacred; only the search should.
-Ann Druyan
08-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Hey don't let him get away with that Ali. About his age pffffffffffft. You're a cougar of the first order. Oh yeah your married, sorry.

????????????????
08-02-2011, 03:11 PM
(08-02-2011 10:21 AM)Geoffrey Taucer Wrote:  If you weren't married (and if I thought you were about my age) I'd turn this around into an attempt to pick you up.

Hello, have you met women before?
08-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Arrgh, it's doing it to me now! I posted a big response to Shim on the Flawed thread, but althought it's telling me that I've posted last, I can't read it, and when I try to reply again I go back to page 1.
08-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Sometimes if you hit the back button you'll be back to the form with all of your response still filled in. I can't say I've noticed it a lot recently (or possibly ever on this forum) but I've had it work other places on the internet. Smile

Join Atheism Today! Be sure to ask about our sexy parties. Big Grin
08-02-2011, 09:00 PM
do you mean the literal back button or the metaphorical button?
Jews are against the latter because they feel it leads to the Delete button ,but hitting the save button is huge with Christianity
08-03-2011, 06:03 AM
Life should come with a back button Tongue

Join Atheism Today! Be sure to ask about our sexy parties. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My reply din't upload? Leosnake 0 376 08-01-2013 11:29 AM
Last Post: Leosnake

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)