Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Can we tell the future?
03-01-2017, 06:22 AM
RE: Can we tell the future?
Yes we can predict future by our birth details on the basis of planetary positions at different houses at the time of birth and these positions of planets at our birth time greatly affects our life.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2017, 09:05 AM
^ All evidence points to the contrary.

~~~

when we enter a discussion on matters of discordance, we should search for truth not victory, In this manner we always win, there are no losers.
03-02-2017, 08:41 PM
(03-01-2017 06:22 AM)Raghuraaj Wrote:  Yes we can predict future by our birth details on the basis of planetary positions at different houses at the time of birth and these positions of planets at our birth time greatly affects our life.

I was born at 1:08 am, CST, on May 21, 1963.

What can you tell me about myself and how the planets' positions have affected my life- or will affect my life in the future?

When someone asks "What would Jesus do?" remind them that flipping tables and chasing people with a whip is entirely possible.
03-03-2017, 02:14 AM
(03-02-2017 08:41 PM)Caesar Saladin Wrote:  What can you tell me about myself

That you keep responding to a troll Big Grin

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
03-03-2017, 05:19 PM
(03-03-2017 02:14 AM)Herminator Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 08:41 PM)Caesar Saladin Wrote:  What can you tell me about myself

That you keep responding to a troll Big Grin

shhhhhh... you'll spoil the illusion ^.^

When someone asks "What would Jesus do?" remind them that flipping tables and chasing people with a whip is entirely possible.
03-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Out of curiosity, I have three times had a 'professional' astrologer draw up charts for me. (I investigate everything.) All three sets of conclusions about me and my life were very substantially different and none of them came anywhere near reality.

And here I sit so patiently waiting to find out what price
You have to pay to get out of going through all these things twice
Dylan
03-04-2017, 04:08 AM
Surprising? Smile

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
03-07-2017, 01:08 PM
(03-03-2017 10:29 PM)Imprecise Interrupt Wrote:  Out of curiosity, I have three times had a 'professional' astrologer draw up charts for me. (I investigate everything.) All three sets of conclusions about me and my life were very substantially different and none of them came anywhere near reality.

See, that's where people get it wrong- by going to astrologers. If you want an accurate 'reading' you really need to stick to far more reliable sources: Gypsy fortune-tellers.

03-07-2017, 01:44 PM
(03-07-2017 01:08 PM)Caesar Saladin Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 10:29 PM)Imprecise Interrupt Wrote:  Out of curiosity, I have three times had a 'professional' astrologer draw up charts for me. (I investigate everything.) All three sets of conclusions about me and my life were very substantially different and none of them came anywhere near reality.

See, that's where people get it wrong- by going to astrologers. If you want an accurate 'reading' you really need to stick to far more reliable sources: Gypsy fortune-tellers.

Gypsy??? Politically Incorrect!

Romani!

[Image: image-w240.jpg?1333044517]

And here I sit so patiently waiting to find out what price
You have to pay to get out of going through all these things twice
Dylan
03-07-2017, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2017 01:51 PM by Caesar Saladin.)
The Andy Griffith Show called them Gypsies, and we all know how accurate a picture of American life the AGS was!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)