Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Checking in.....
09-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Checking in.....
Greetings!

Since there was an introduction thread, I guess its polite to first throw in a warning before crashing in anywhere else...Tongue

So, down to basics. I'm from Finland, I will be with you irregulary, and I apologie for any and all typos and grammar mistakes in this and all future posts. Thank you. Also, I work as a Security Guard, and am trying to became a cab driver...go figure...

Now, with that out of the way, I guess you'd like to hear what branch of the tree I reprecent....a good question, since I have no clue either. No, officially I am a member of the Finnish Evangelic-Lutheric-church (?) but, well, let's just say that I am not a person anyone would ever call a good christian. I never go to church, I never pray, I can't stand those pushy Jehovians...and a whole list of other things. Or two, actually, now that I think of it.

Now, I do believe that there is A god OR godS. My theory is that there are either one god that we humans have given waaay too many faces, or then there are all the gods and deieties ever named and worshiped by man. I do trust that you all will get used to me and my theories eventually Wink

Also, there's the other side of the coin. The "Darkness", should we say, if the gods are the "Light". Okay, now I'm not going to start telling the whole thing, so long story short: I don't really want to lean on either side, but stay balanced in what I like to call the "Shadows". Or "Twilight". I haven't quite decided yet.

If I keep this going my "hi" will turn into a novel, so, ifanyone has any questions for me, do it here or throw a pm at my way.

Holy wars, Crusades and Jihad. If we could put those in to the same room, lock the door and lose the key, the world would be a much better place.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2009, 07:12 PM
RE: Checking in.....
I'm trying to come up with a "Twilight" joke here, but all I can think of is my desire to see Edward get staked by Buffy.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Can't say as I agree with your position, but knowledge comes from the clash of opposing ideas in discussion and debate, so I'm glad to have a fresh perspective.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2009, 10:27 PM
RE: Checking in.....
Welcome! I'm glad to have you join us!

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)