Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Chris Tucker..From Hollywood to Hajj
12-24-2008, 10:24 AM
Chris Tucker..From Hollywood to Hajj
[Image: putmpmsavy.jpg]
Chris Tucker became Omar Regan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3epjNnT9K_E
I hope our friends here think deeply why ppl convert daily to islam....
our actor here is lucky, he has been saved from hell fire and now believe in Jesus ( may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) as a messenger of Allah to save ppl from hell fire like other messengers...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2008, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2008 02:08 PM by B MAN.)
RE: Chris Tucker..From Hollywood to Hajj
get your facts straight. omar regan is a stunt double for chris tucker. chris tucker is not muslim.

why would you post this? i can give you thousands of converts to christianity, atheism, scientology, etc.

why would one actor change my mind?

just to clarify...CHRIS TUCKER IS NOT MUSLIM.

BTW- this should be posted in the islam section of the forums...can a mod possibly move it? do we have mods?
12-25-2008, 12:09 AM
then follow the link....by the way, to the 2nd time this is general religion section not christinty section..and if u don't believe go to the title above the page....and don't let bigotry drive u....
12-25-2008, 03:07 PM
(12-25-2008 12:09 AM)sesame Wrote:  then follow the link....by the way, to the 2nd time this is general religion section not christinty section..and if u don't believe go to the title above the page....and don't let bigotry drive u....
i did follow the link...and that isn't chris tucker.

is this thread about religion in general or islam as it relates to something in general? no. this is a BE MUSLIM! BE MUSLIM! HE DID IT! LOOK HOW RICH HE IS! BE MUSLIM AND YOU'LL BE LIKE HIM!!! and boom goes the IED.

don't tell me what to do with my bigotry. allah has given me the choice to do whatever the hell i want to do with it and you have no right to tell me what to do with it.
12-26-2008, 12:45 AM
"allah has given me the choice to do whatever the hell i want to do with it and you have no right to tell me what to do with it."
U R ABSOLUTLY RIGHT....i just show the way, and u ve the choice...no one force u to believe....knowlege is light....ignorance is dark...
by the way, ur posts feel me that i talk to no one but u.....hahahaha
i talk in general....i don;t know u or any body else here...and vice versa
and finally u can ignore my topics ....
best wishes & regards
salam

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  700 Muslims Killed in Hajj Stampede JCrusader 85 8,366 10-16-2015 12:32 AM
Last Post: Herminator
  The Claims of Chris Kline HongXiuquan 268 27,001 07-31-2015 11:57 AM
Last Post: Herminator
  American muslims on their first Hajj in Mekka, photos,video Isa 10 10,613 11-02-2011 06:53 PM
Last Post: smart-girl

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)