Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christianity is a big lie and a big blof!
06-29-2008, 11:13 AM
Exclamation Christianity is a big lie and a big blof!
When Christianity begun, James, Jesus' brother asked
Paul (the "saint") to keep Kosher food and keep Michvot
(from Hebrew: commandments), basically he ordered him
to observe Jewish law however Paul replied to him:

"We conclude, that a man is put right with God ONLY
through faith and not by doing what the Law commands".
(Romans 3:28)

Paul, not James' teaching prevailed in Christianity.

----------------

"Offer the wicked man no resistance. On the contrary,
if anyone hits you on the right cheek, offer him the
other as well" (Matthew 5:44).
"Love your enemies and pray for your persecutors"
(Matthew 5:44) - America's survival in the 2nd World
War came about only because almost all American
Christians rejected Jesus' advice to "resist not evil".

----------------------

Christianity says you can come to god only through
Jesus.

"God is near to all who call unto Him." (Psalms 145:18)

Everything begun from Judaism, and Christians started from observing the Jewish law and ended up with "comfortable" and "convenient" life, why bother observing the Jewish law and the Torah?

And according to Christianity you can kill, rob, hit and ask for forgiveness and you'll be fine - if that's so why the system in US puts criminals in jail? they ask for forgiveness, some of them aren't harm to the society with their actions yet they are in jail - aren't they supposed to be forgiven for their actions just by asking 1 time "I'm sorry" and that's the end of story?

There are so many other examples, stories, the "crusades" (in the name of Jesus to be easy with the enemy) - I suggest to double check the history behind this religion, you'll be surprised how many lies lay behind this religion.
PS If Jesus would be alive today I hardly believe he would know what is church and probably he would feel better "at home" in a synagogue and not in a church.
The people after Jesus are the ones who decided how to make the religion as it is today and they were based on nothing but their evil-minds.
Saint Paul? Sure. Being saint by choosing to observe no laws, only faith, you can kill your brother, just ask for forgiveness and you'll be fine, because the "saint" says so. Sure.

DJB.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2008, 07:01 PM
RE: Christianity is a big lie and a big blof!
I can't jump to the conclusion that Christianity is wrong or right.

History is not proof that a religion is right or wrong . . . it's just proof that people are imperfect and often hypocritical. The best way to judge Christianity is by the bible not by Christians themselves.

There are alot of contradictions in scripture maybe that is because the authors of the bible were not divinely inspired as Christians believe or maybe much of it's meaning was lost in translation from the original languages to modern day language. Or perhaps it's our interpretation that is lacking. That is not something I've studied but I consider it a possibility.
06-30-2008, 07:49 AM
Seeker Wrote:History is not proof that a religion is right or wrong . . . it's just proof that people are imperfect and often hypocritical.

Sounds to me like you're American. There was a lately survey made and Americans were asked where America (the continent) is located on the world map, in the world.
More than 25% couldn't tell the right answer. Some even answered in Asia, Australia or South Korea.

No this isn't a joke and I'm not intending to "mock" people or underestimate them but unfortunately a lot of Americans are really stupid, and I do mean it.

What you said right now that History isn't a proof for religion to be right or wrong is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I wonder if Muslims will hear people say "forget about Muhammad, he belongs to the history", or if we the Jews shall forget the Holocaust, or the independence of Israel.

In 4 days you're going to celebrate the 4th of July but why? Isn't it a part of the history which doesn't prove anything?
Why do we care about history anyway, if we are?

If you don't care how this world was created and you don't want to go back to your roots then you're welcome to keep on doing what you do but please don't put the history as something that people don't care about, this is simply ridiculous.
06-30-2008, 08:46 AM
dallasjewishboy Wrote:
Seeker Wrote:History is not proof that a religion is right or wrong . . . it's just proof that people are imperfect and often hypocritical.

Sounds to me like you're American. There was a lately survey made and Americans were asked where America (the continent) is located on the world map, in the world.
More than 25% couldn't tell the right answer. Some even answered in Asia, Australia or South Korea.

No this isn't a joke and I'm not intending to "mock" people or underestimate them but unfortunately a lot of Americans are really stupid, and I do mean it.

What you said right now that History isn't a proof for religion to be right or wrong is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I wonder if Muslims will hear people say "forget about Muhammad, he belongs to the history", or if we the Jews shall forget the Holocaust, or the independence of Israel.

In 4 days you're going to celebrate the 4th of July but why? Isn't it a part of the history which doesn't prove anything?
Why do we care about history anyway, if we are?

If you don't care how this world was created and you don't want to go back to your roots then you're welcome to keep on doing what you do but please don't put the history as something that people don't care about, this is simply ridiculous.

dallasjewishboy - from America as well, I assume?
After reading your post I have to agree...many Americans really are stupid. Seeker NEVER said history wasn't important, or that people didn't care about it. The comparisons you then gave were neither accurate or relevant to Seeker's post.

The point (which I thought was incredibly obvious), was that history can not prove the validity of a religion. It may be able to offer supporting or contradicting evidence of the stories contained in a religious text, but it can't prove it's true.

Something to remember: our written account of history can also be inaccurate, making them even less likely to be able to support religious dogma. History is written by the "winners"...do you think the Holocaust would have been common knowledge if Hitler won?

Religion, by it's very nature, must be believed without any observable evidence. This is why it's called *faith*. Seeker was also correct in saying the best way to judge Christianity was by the bible. And if you do read it, and believe it, the proclamations of historians aren't going to matter to you anyway.

If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
06-30-2008, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2008 12:58 PM by Seeker.)
Sad RE: Christianity is a big lie and a big blof!
I won't be celebrating the forth of July - I'll let you figure out why. I did not said I don't care about history or roots. I think History is very important. What I said was that history is not proof that Christianity is right or wrong. I said this because I don't think that Christianity can be judged right or wrong based only history -- you also need to take into consideration it's spiritual, emotional and moral elements.

You have completely misinterpreted what I have posted. I'm not sure if this is due to a language barrier or something else completly. Regardless I choose not to take part in judging and insulting. If you wish to engage in those things please do not expect me to reply again.

Have a good day.
07-08-2008, 07:20 PM
dallasjewishboy Wrote:When Christianity begun, James, Jesus' brother asked
Paul (the "saint") to keep Kosher food and keep Michvot
(from Hebrew: commandments), basically he ordered him
to observe Jewish law however Paul replied to him:

"We conclude, that a man is put right with God ONLY
through faith and not by doing what the Law commands".
(Romans 3:28)

Paul, not James' teaching prevailed in Christianity.
Whether James was Jesus' brother is up to debate. Some christians believe that and others do not.

dallasjewishboy Wrote:Christianity says you can come to god only through
Jesus.

Jesus is God.

dallasjewishboy Wrote:And according to Christianity you can kill, rob, hit and ask for forgiveness and you'll be fine - if that's so why the system in US puts criminals in jail? they ask for forgiveness, some of them aren't harm to the society with their actions yet they are in jail - aren't they supposed to be forgiven for their actions just by asking 1 time "I'm sorry" and that's the end of story?
First off, the US government isn't the same as Christianity. There is the whole seperation of church and state thing.

Secondly, I believe there is a difference between someone saying "I'm sorry" and actually being sorry. If someone does something thinking it'll be OK because they can always be forgiven, then they probably won't be truely sorry and therefore couldn't really be forgiven. In the end, God will be the judge and he'll know your true intentions.

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-24-2008, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2014 12:52 PM by Visqueen.)
RE: Christianity
Christianity is a monotheistic religion its followers, known as Christians, believe that Jesus is the son of God. As of the early 21st century, Christianity has between 1.5 billion and 2.1 billion adherents, representing about a quarter to a third of the world's population.It is the state religion of at least fifteen countries.In spite of important differences of interpretation and opinion, Christians share a set of beliefs that they hold as essential to their faith.

--------------------------
hesslei
07-24-2008, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2008 11:57 AM by Bobin.)
I do not know if someone answered this post but I will try to answer some of you foolish opinons:

Quote:dallasjewishboy Wrote:
Christianity says you can come to god only through
Jesus.

My Answer: Christianity is not the only thing that says you can come to God only through Jesus. The Bible says in John 14:6 [Jesus speaking] "I am the way, the truth, and the life: No man cometh unto the father, but by me".

It says there plainly that Jesus is the only way to get to God meaning heaven/New Jerusalem.

It seems as God Rocks has answered all your other questions so I will leave it at that

True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness~ Albert Einstein

Live like everyday is your last~ Anonymous
07-28-2008, 09:59 AM
dallasjewishboy Wrote:Christianity says you can come to god only through
Jesus.

Your argument for why our religion is false os based on a book from the old testament?

"For God so loved the world that he gave is only begotten that who so ever believes in shall not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. (John 3:16-17) and later on as Bobin pointed out "I am the way, the truth, and the life: No man cometh unto the father, but by me.

Once Jesus entered the world and spoke these words he washed away everything from the old testaments rules about how to get to heaven. He said now only by me may you reach my father. Which is awesome, because now all you have to do is accept him as your lord and savior and your saved. Which is not "to easy" because he expects you to live your life according to him, and he will know when you honestly mess up and are sorry about it, but he will also know when you are not, and he will remember that on the day of your judgement.
08-31-2008, 10:03 AM
Dalas,
the christinty is true ....all the prophets that the God had sent from the begining of creation to the last one Mohamed r true ...willy or nilly....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Big points we can learn from each other cedartree 15 412 08-22-2017 02:06 PM
Last Post: ajay0
Question Can either YHWH or Allah lie? And why? Hannah 60 1,460 08-14-2017 10:24 PM
Last Post: PeterPants
  Christianity is a lie, it is a conspiracy. Demon11 3 507 07-30-2014 04:58 PM
Last Post: Achrelos
  Johnny Galecki (Leonard from The Big Bang Theory) Galeckifan 2 746 01-20-2014 04:42 PM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  the big debate; Vedanta & Buddhism Adi Baba 2 531 02-25-2013 01:27 PM
Last Post: Adi Baba
  Should Governments rescind the Noble Lie of religions? Greatest I am 1 378 09-26-2012 10:41 AM
Last Post: kevlar
  Qadianis is big threat for religion of Islam shikran 2 1,081 01-06-2011 09:15 AM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  Minor and Big Signs before Day of Judgment, many has already occured Isa 83 15,536 12-01-2010 07:03 PM
Last Post: Visqueen
  Believers, without apotheosis, you lie when saying that God exists. Greatest I am 19 3,730 04-03-2010 09:47 AM
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Woolley and deano big religious debate deano 5 1,318 02-25-2009 06:09 PM
Last Post: GTseng3

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)