Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Colossians
12-01-2009, 05:20 AM
Colossians
Hi,

Have you all heard about the new testament as, The Epistle to the Colossians is a 12th book of The New Testament and it was written by Paul The Apostle in Colossae.

Colossians is similar to Ephisians. Paul stated that the universe is made by Jesus Christ, one should not need to worship anyone but should worship Christ as Christ created this world and everything.

Read a whole about this in the New Testament.

Thanks!

Christian Counseling Dallas
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2009, 07:35 AM
RE: Colossians
(12-01-2009 05:20 AM)namratasnv Wrote:  Hi,

Have you all heard about the new testament as, The Epistle to the Colossians is a 12th book of The New Testament and it was written by Paul The Apostle in Colossae.

Colossians is similar to Ephisians. Paul stated that the universe is made by Jesus Christ, one should not need to worship anyone but should worship Christ as Christ created this world and everything.

Thanks!

Here it is.

On various technical grounds, Colossians was most likely not written by Paul himself but by an early follower. However it does not really matter as the content is thoroughly Pauline in nature. Its distinguishing characteristic is the great emphasis on Jesus as divine, in language that almost foreshadows the Gospel of John.
Find all posts by this user
12-05-2009, 06:49 AM
RE: Colossians
(12-01-2009 07:35 AM)Parousia Wrote:  
(12-01-2009 05:20 AM)namratasnv Wrote:  Hi,

Thanks!

Here it is.

On various technical grounds, Colossians was most likely not written by Paul himself but by an early follower. However it does not really matter as the content is thoroughly Pauline in nature. Its distinguishing characteristic is the great emphasis on Jesus as divine, in language that almost foreshadows the Gospel of John.

Oh! that is really great as, I will definitely find this out and read about this to know who wrote this actually. But whatever you are letting me know from here is really very influencial as please provide me some resource so that I can go through this to know more.

Really very very thanks to you.

Christian Counseling Dallas
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)