Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could Slavery end poverty and starvation?
04-18-2010, 04:36 PM

I would like to invite you to try to think demographically.

We all can then see ourselves as just a part of a whole and all in the same common.

In this common, the lowest demographic position will be the 16,000 that die of starvation daily in the real world.

In my definition of slave, I would include, Untouchables, indentured labor, working poor, sex slaves, migrant workers and what have you.

The point is that it is a large number. Add to this most of the Christian sects and Islamic sects that wish to be slaved to God, and it is billions.

Most secular nations more ore less give lip service only to issues of slavery. All nations have their sex slave markets and poverty is rampant.

I think we should stop being hypocrites and legalize slavery in order to stomp it out as we save those that are presently starving.

Mankind must at some point in time control his demographics and this would be a good start. It would aid us in the control of fertility and overpopulation.

Legalizing slavery would mean that we would have to redefine that word. It would become more of an adoption. In a demographic pyramid, we are all slaved to the system so in a sense, we are only speaking of degree of comfort for the common. This would include the 16,000. It is unprofitable for any common to have losses.

Demographically speaking, we all know that it is better to move wealth into the poorest locals. Legalizing slavery under proper rules would profit the whole common.

We should trash the blind eye we have all been giving poverty and slavery and look at it for the profit it could bring if the rules are seen as profitable for them as well and it can for the common.

No political or religious system has ever been able to rid itself of it’s lowest step in it’s demography. I think it time to set the rules to a more humane set for how that demography lives. First rule. Keep your slave alive.

Slavery yes or slavery no?

Regards
DL

God is a cosmic consciousness.
Our next evolutionary step.
No choice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2010, 09:07 PM
RE: Could Slavery end poverty and starvation?
If the entire world ran on on the social structure of an ANT, sure.. Hence, we are all slaves to each other and help each other because it gets things done.. Problem is, humans naturally seek power, control, and selfishness..
04-18-2010, 10:24 PM
It's like Communism, mate, a great idea in principle but impossible to implement.

We would be 1,500 years ahead if it hadn't been for the church dragging science back by its coattails and burning our best minds at the stake
04-19-2010, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2010 02:54 PM by Greatest I am.)
(04-18-2010 10:24 PM)Secular Hobbit Wrote:  It's like Communism, mate, a great idea in principle but impossible to implement.

I don't know about that. It is working now. Some system was implemented.

Regards
DL
(04-18-2010 09:07 PM)TheJackel Wrote:  If the entire world ran on on the social structure of an ANT, sure.. Hence, we are all slaves to each other and help each other because it gets things done.. Problem is, humans naturally seek power, control, and selfishness..

Was that a yes or a no?

Regards
DL

God is a cosmic consciousness.
Our next evolutionary step.
No choice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  all gentiles will go into slavery !! rabbi lewis 5 610 07-30-2015 03:52 PM
Last Post: Caesar Saladin
  Man. Created for slavery in both heaven and hell. Greatest I am 47 4,332 01-29-2013 12:29 PM
Last Post: Greatest I am
  End time. Will God fail again as in the end time of Noah‘s day? Greatest I am 16 3,291 10-24-2009 11:40 AM
Last Post: Greatest I am

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)