Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Creation
05-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Creation
I have been reading through the Qu'ran and I'm struggling a bit. I don't know any Muslims and so have no tutor in understanding how to use it. I'm basically trying to find what Islam teaches about creation, how it happened for example. Thank you for your time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2009, 12:20 AM
RE: Creation
Muslims read Quran their own and they don't want any tutor for teach them.

Sympathy Words
05-08-2009, 10:49 AM
. . .

Doesn't that seem kind of dangerous? I mean, if you don't understand how to properly analyze and critique literature, it seems to me that you'd come away with a horribly wrong idea of what the Quran says.

I mean, you might even quote the Quran as justification for attacking another nation or something . . . oh wait, that's been done.
05-12-2009, 12:36 PM
(05-04-2009 04:38 PM)devine1001uk Wrote:  I have been reading through the Qu'ran and I'm struggling a bit. I don't know any Muslims and so have no tutor in understanding how to use it. I'm basically trying to find what Islam teaches about creation, how it happened for example. Thank you for your time.

Its easiest to to do a Google search on Islam and Creation. Then take the references that the sites have and cross check the proper place in the Quran.

Just be aware that every website has their own understanding of what the Quran says about creation and that no one knows the exact mechanisms of creation for sure. In the Quran God has given broad steps of creation of the universe.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)