Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Critizising other Religions
02-13-2009, 05:42 AM

The Lord is universal but the human beings in the universe differ in their attitudes. The same single Lord adopts a different procedure in a different region and such different procedure appears as a different religion. A few criticize the Lord of other religion. You are criticizing your own Lord of your own religion. The external behavior of the Lord differs due to different internal and external behaviors of the human beings in this universe.

The external form, dress, language, food habits and culture of human beings differ from one region to the other. Accordingly the external form, dress, food habits, language and culture of the Lord also differ to suit that particular region. The internal Lord and the internal essence of the same Lord is one and the same in His different human incarnations which have come in different regions or religions.

At Thy Lotus Feet His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

http://www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2009, 05:45 AM
RE: Critizising other Religions
we talking about the internal lord or the eternal Lord.?

Good evil salvation
02-13-2009, 06:18 AM
(02-13-2009 05:45 AM)smellycat Wrote:  we talking about the internal lord or the eternal Lord.?

Internal invisible Lord present in the human incarnation who is eternal
02-13-2009, 09:37 AM
where are you geting this info from.?

Good evil salvation
02-13-2009, 10:39 AM
dattaswami1 Wrote:http://www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace

All these piccies look suspiciously like the same guy with different headgear.

[Image: firstpageemblemg.gif]
02-13-2009, 11:03 AM
i think a better representation would be world leaders on puppet strings.with satan telling them how tokill more people for him.

Good evil salvation
02-13-2009, 12:48 PM
(02-13-2009 11:03 AM)smellycat Wrote:  i think a better representation would be world leaders on puppet strings.with satan telling them how tokill more people for him.

When the Universal Spirituality was started as a Mission, My devotees suggested using these photos. I agreed based on one concept, i.e., when the same face is present in all the pictures it would give a psychological impression that the same God appeared in different forms. The face is the real identity of a person. Unfortunately, the pictures of various deities and incarnations were only the imaginary drawings of artists. But, they included different faces in these imaginary diagrams.

This will give an unconscious impression that the deities and incarnations are quite different and the idea of one God does not become strong. I have super imposed My face on the faces of deities and incarnations for whom the real photos were not present. Don’t you think that a real face is better than the imaginary face? My face and the imaginary faces on the photos are constituted by five elements only and there is no difference. I did not agree to super impose My face on the face of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba, because His real photo exists. For this concept of one God, this single face helps. This single real face need not be mine only. In fact you can also super impose your face in the faces of these deities and incarnations to explain that concept. It is only just a pictorial model. I will appreciate equally for two merits. 1) The face is real and not imaginary and truth is better than false imagination. 2) The face is single and this point does not exist in the imaginary faces.

In the spiritual field the only two impurities, which are the two layers that cover our two eyes are egoism and jealousy. Nobody is exceptional in these two impurities. Sadhana is only the eye operation to remove these two layers from our two eyes. Then only one can accept the existence of God and finally accept the existence of God in Human incarnation. When two eyes are completely covered by these two layers, one does not accept even in the existence of God. If the two layers are partially operated, the human being accepts the existence of God but not the human incarnation. When these two layers are completely removed, the devotee recognizes the human incarnation like Hanuman recognizing Rama. Because of these two layers many people did not recognize the human incarnations.

Some recognized and respected but did not worship. A few recognized and also worshipped. Sometimes the human incarnation was also killed due to the intensity of these two layers as in the case of Lord Jesus. Lord Mohammed also had to fight with people constantly because He tried to unite the various sub-religions in Islam. Sankara was killed by black magic because He condemned all the sub-religions and united them. Swami Dayananda tried to bring out the real heart of Vedas and was killed by food poisoning. Therefore, we must carefully watch the various effects of these two layers present within us before we analyze the object. The subjective analysis is very important before the objective analysis. Sankara told that unless the mind is purified from these impurities (Chitta Suddhi), recognition of God and recognition of Human Incarnation finally (Jnana Yoga) is not possible.

I have answered not only your question but also the root of your question. Previously the super imposition of face might not have been done due to the absence of photography and computer graphics. However, when Hanuman did not agree Krishna as Rama, Krishna did the same computer graphics by His divine power and super imposed the face of Rama on His face. You may not believe if I say that the same face of Lord Krishna was decorated by the dress of the face of Rama. Due to change in the dress the face appears different. You will find this fact in My photos also. Actually, it is the same face but appears different due to different external dress. Thus the human body is only the external dress and the single actor present in all these roles is the same Lord. Hanuman could not recognize Krishna as Rama due to this external dress only.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)