Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Dafa Saved You, and Me!"
05-19-2010, 03:54 AM
"Dafa Saved You, and Me!"
(Clearwisdom.net) On May 25, 2009, something amazing happened in Fengcheng City, Liaoning Province.

Ms. Wang, who is over 60 years old, was riding her bike when a station wagon crashed into her. The front wheel of the car ran over her left ankle. The driver panicked and backed up the car, thus running over her ankle again.

The scared driver jumped out of the car and said, "Let's go to the hospital!" Ms. Wang moved her right leg out from under the bike, and said, "No problem. I'm a Falun Gong practitioner. I'm alright." Even the bystanders said, "Her ankle was run over twice. How could she feel alright?" At that moment, Ms. Wang moved her left leg, tried to lift and twist her ankle. She said, "I'm alright. The ankle is fine and it doesn't hurt at all." It was a mystery to every one there. They told her, "That's crazy! It was a serious accident. You're not going to the hospital, nor are you asking him for money?" But Ms. Wang comforted him, "You don't need to worry. I'm not going to the hospital, and will not ask for any money. I practice Falun Gong. My Teacher takes care of me. I won't have any problems. You can go."

The driver took Ms. Wang's hand and said, "I must drive you home. I'll visit you later on. I am truly grateful." Ms. Wang gave him some Dafa truth-clarification materials and said, "Let Dafa bring you good fortune!" The driver said excitedly, "Thank Dafa! If you did not practice Falun Gong, I would be in big trouble! Dafa saved you, and me!"

Posting date: 8/11/2009
Category: Health Benefits
http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2009/...05272.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2010, 05:32 AM
RE: "Dafa Saved You, and Me!"
meat in a can>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

????????????????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Everyone will be saved ! ! ! KingDavid144 29 3,994 08-22-2011 08:31 AM
Last Post: kevlar
  Falun Dafa Cultivation Saves a Cancer Patient's Life jet00078 2 949 04-21-2011 05:45 AM
Last Post: Huitaca
  HOW THE EARTH WILL BE SAVED may 38 3,566 10-01-2010 05:55 AM
Last Post: Sacred
  can it be saved? may 43 5,011 09-21-2010 03:42 AM
Last Post: may
  "Falun Dafa saved my family " our practiser said White 0 702 06-10-2010 01:50 AM
Last Post: White

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)