Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Darkness and how to find it.
01-19-2010, 01:53 PM
Exclamation Darkness and how to find it.
WARNING! This subject could be considered evil and unholy by some, but it is not!

Darkness is a great feeling that I have encountered during these six months. There is no point for me telling how good it is, the only way you would understand is if you experience it yourself. The following links contain videos in which darkness could be experienced. Most of these are from silent hill, the darkest game in the world.

Warning! These videos may contain disturbing images!
1. Nightmares are good, the song starts after the first minute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3LGNrhONlA
2.Alex theme. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jaC2tOVmVM
3.Disturbed-forsaken http://www.youtube.com/user/sereda008#p/...uCAjTbRfL8
4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArhZO9eKK5w
Just forget about the disturbing images! I do not worship the devil!

Types of darkness.

dark empty darkness: The darkness when you feel hollow inside, best conveyed in alex theme.

dark full darkness: this does not make you feel hollow inside, which is not the point of the feeling.

Orange darkness: you might feel it when you are in a car, at night and in a large city with orange lightning.

Light darkness: darkness which can be felt when on a large, deserted seemingly endless white barren landscape and combined with a green-white sky.

Rules about darkness.
1.Do not study it.
2.Do not seek it, you only have to be at a dark place at the right time, a abandoned lake at night could be an example. Just do what i told you andit hopefully would be a success.
3.Darkness is better tasted with fear, do not have the idea that it should never be experienced during fear.

How to find it:
1.Listen to this music for a small injection at home, if you listen to it too muck it would loose its effect.
2.Go to a dark place, preferably abandoned, and just breathe it in.
3.A dark forest at night or a factory could be excellent, provided you have some defensive tools in case a bunch of idiots show up.

I don't really know what else there is to write, ask me whatever you want and I can pm you or reply to you on this forum, your choice. Just write your preferable choice below.

Hope at least someone agrees with me, I am rare!

This is my other thread describing my hope for a new religion. http://www.religionforums.org/thread-2036.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2010, 09:20 PM
RE: Darkness and how to find it.
There is a difference in having a way to find comfort and a religion. I'm afraid that yours is not the latter, by the way.
01-21-2010, 03:09 PM
Do not reply if you do not agree with me. I am sick of hearing people call me insane.
01-21-2010, 08:00 PM
I really hate to tell you this, but if you don't want to be disagreed with a public internet forum is really the wrong place to be.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
01-21-2010, 10:07 PM
(01-21-2010 08:00 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  I really hate to tell you this, but if you don't want to be disagreed with a public internet forum is really the wrong place to be.
Agreed, on the double. Although, anyone can disagree with my agreement, it's how this works.
01-22-2010, 05:22 AM
(01-21-2010 03:09 PM)sereda008 Wrote:  Do not reply if you do not agree with me. I am sick of hearing people call me insane.

I do not believe anyone here called you insane. Can you could point out a specific post?
01-22-2010, 12:57 PM
(01-22-2010 05:22 AM)Parousia Wrote:  
(01-21-2010 03:09 PM)sereda008 Wrote:  Do not reply if you do not agree with me. I am sick of hearing people call me insane.

I do not believe anyone here called you insane. Can you could point out a specific post?

Not really, but some people wrote similar things and I think one actually did it, the one who told be to go to ucgk or something.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Find Peace luvurcreator 64 1,573 05-26-2017 09:23 AM
Last Post: Caesar Saladin
Cool Love the nightmare, love the darkness PopeADope 14 1,073 08-29-2016 06:27 PM
Last Post: Caesar Saladin
  How to find peace? surrendersacrifice 5 595 07-22-2013 04:45 PM
Last Post: nihilist666
  Find the Best Religion for You DanaDana 6 846 06-21-2011 02:34 PM
Last Post: Painkiller
  Help me find a gift friedsushi87 9 1,372 12-21-2010 12:17 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  How Great is the Darkness? mickiel 22 2,633 07-28-2010 03:38 PM
Last Post: mickiel

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)